• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware! CapitalOneForex is a scam company

I am having an issue with a company
I've stood next to me and blamed me part of my money and the other part will return next week
It's not bad, Mr. Samir great man helped me a lot as well as Mr. Elias

I've stood next to me and blamed me part of my money and the other part will return next week
It's not bad, Mr. Samir great man helped me a lot as well as Mr. Elias

And he didn't even deny that you had an account with them. Too bad the same level of service isn't given to all clients.

hello freind
capital one forex talk with me by Elias Kohry and he promise solve my problem with company and return my money for me during few dayes
and penetrate my request order for withdrawal money from my account no 55342 im hope recive my money at nearer time and say thanks for company
and i will tell you and will writte here big congratulation when im recive my moaney

Do keep us updated if you have received all your money back. Cos I still have not received a single cent from them yet.

hello freind
capital one forex talk with me by Elias Kohry and he promise solve my problem with company and return my money for me during few dayes
and penetrate my request order for withdrawal money from my account no 55342 im hope recive my money at nearer time and say thanks for company
and i will tell you and will writte here big congratulation when im recive my moaney

Did you got your money ?

We are waiting here to get info that you got your money or not so we can ask Admin to mark this thread as a RESOLVED....

We are waiting here to get info that you got your money or not so we can ask Admin to mark this thread as a RESOLVED....

It can't be resolved if I still have not received a single cent from them yet. So far only DreamForexCO and mahmod_saleh claimed to have receive partial refund from them last week.

It can't be resolved if I still have not received a single cent from them yet. So far only DreamForexCO and mahmod_saleh claimed to have receive partial refund from them last week.

Let me talk behalf of your issue with them....

Nart Salakhav
Hello Client. How may I help you?
hello agiane
please do you have account no for this customer
or his full name
Client
why chat has been disconnected ?
Nart Salakhav
it's auto transfer
if any of support chat get late answer client the chat transfer to another support
Client
check this and forward this link to relevant department
http://www.forexpeac…aloneforex-scam-company-5.html
???????
Nart Salakhav
sir what's your name
do you have account with us
Client
you are asking me same question again
Nart Salakhav
or do you have any problem that we can solve to you
cuz i still not understand what you want
iam still with you Nart
let me know what's your account no and how i can solve your problem
Client
chat was disconnected and as I said before I would like to try Capital one forex but I saw some bad reviews at forex peace army
Nart Salakhav
and also a good reviews sir
4:50 pm
Client
there is on pending issue but no response from your company yet
4:51 pm here is the link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...6417-beware-capitaloneforex-scam-company.html
Nart Salakhav
we already contacted him
our sales department contact him
Client
he is about to lodge case against your company...
Nart Salakhav
we always solve a problem if we have a problem but also be sure that you can find some malicious reviews not real
Client
Alright, I`ll ask him to contact you via live chat....
Thanks for your support
4:56 pm
Nart Salakhav
ask him to send to support@capitaloneforex.com
Client
alright
Thanks
Nart Salakhav
you welcome

Go and talk with them straight on live support... Or let me know your full name and account number.....

I've gotten an email from Samir Beool. He claims that Fiogol is someone working for another broker.

Fiogol, could you please post the numbers to all of your accounts and sub accounts here for all to see? Anything you have from TTCM showing that you had accounts with them using Capital One would also be helpful.

Back