• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware! CapitalOneForex is a scam company

I am having an issue with a company
Cysec never moves quickly. Go ahead and notify them. You can always send a followup later with more details.

I am not sure. I think maybe TTCM is not working with CapitalOneForex anymore. I am giving them one week to settle it among themselves first before I do anything else.

by complaining to the Cysec you will make everything clear. I suggest you should not wait till it too late

by complaining to the Cysec you will make everything clear. I suggest you should not wait till it too late

By lodging a report with Cysec, am I inadvertently putting the blame on TTCM? Cos I don't think that they are at fault here. They did email me their email exchanges with CapitalOneForex confirming the transfer of my account to CapitalOneForex. So they do actually have proof.

To both is an objective observer with Capital one Forex
I tell you that today I received $ 710 out of $ 1800, where he was the cause of the delay in the money they allCharge
Which was holding the money then we do not know what is the reason
Company and Capital promised me connect the rest of the money to my account
Mr. Samir and Mr. Elias and Mr. Musab all employees of the company helped us in getting some of our money and now they are working day and night in order to reply our money to us as soon as possible

I wish success to the company Capital one Forex Wen and I ask not to deal with allCharge

[langtitle=ar]Access 710 $ out of $ 1,800 from my account 55350 at Forex Capital One thanks to their cooperation with me[/langtitle]

To both is an objective observer with Capital One Forex
I tell you that today I received $ 710 out of $ 1800, where he was the cause of the delay in the money they allCharge
Mr. Samir and Mr. Elias and Mr. Musab all employees of the company helped us in getting some of our money and now they are working day and night in order to reply our money to us as soon as possible

I wish success to the company Capital one Forex Wen and I ask not to deal with allCharge

[langtitle=ar]capital one forex Worth 5 stars[/langtitle]

To both is an objective observer with Capital One Forex

I want to say quite frankly that Forex Capital One deserves five stars for that stop along with customers and helped them get their money

Thank all the staff and to the owner of the company, Mr. Samir beeeol

Capital One Forex is not a quorum, but what happened with us regarding the delay in the arrival of the money was out of control of the company and is now helped us Bhetwasalha with a company that sends money all the way (Charge) as the Capital of the best forex brokers and certify it as I had freed them and now sent my moneyafter solving the problem

hello freind
capital one forex talk with me by Elias Kohry and he promise solve my problem with company and return my money for me during few dayes
and penetrate my request order for withdrawal money from my account no 55342 im hope recive my money at nearer time and say thanks for company
and i will tell you and will writte here big congratulation when im recive my moaney

Back