• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem caesartrade.com scam

I am having an issue with a company
I really want to see Eric Harbor come back and show his calculations side-by-side with the ones by
amahendran1984.

I'd also like to see him address the other points I brought up. And, I think he probably owes me $100. :p

Open an account at a high leverage broker and don't accept any bonus. Since the broker is high leverage, the trader doesn't need a bonus to play with higher trade volumes if desired. 100% of all profits go to the trader and the account balance is 100% withdrawable at any time without regard to how many lots have been traded and with no account closing fees - no matter how often the trader emails in to check on the withdrawal, no matter how well the trader writes, and no matter how well the trader trades.

So, do I win the $100?

Pharaoh, You are absolutely right, the best deal is a straight up account, which of course we offer with a super low spread and 500:1 leverage and Instant Execution - I welcome you to claim your $100 trading account at Caesar Trade. Contact me directly - jeremy@caesartrade.com

Pharaoh, You are absolutely right, the best deal is a straight up account, which of course we offer with a super low spread and 500:1 leverage and Instant Execution - I welcome you to claim your $100 trading account at Caesar Trade. Contact me directly - jeremy@caesartrade.com

Before I do that, I'm still waiting to see side-by-side calculations to show who's done the math wrong. There also were a few other points I'm waiting to see addressed.

Alright, As I had not examined the numbers until today, I admit we made some mistakes in the calculations. The whole time Eric has been saying that we gave him the profits from the 1st Deposit to the Mistaken Deposit - the total of profits was miscalculated. The trader had opened and closed 4 trades, with profits of 451.94 + 446.50 +15.38 + 45.24 = 959.06 (If you include the initial deposit of $200 the total withdrawable equity was 1159.06) with a 50% Reduction for closing the account - there is no way we are going around this, besides, it would have been a 40% reduction regardless as per the min lot requirement not being fulfilled for the Super-Sized 400% Offer that he signed up for. So, we owed him a total of $579.53 ($387.72 we have already given him) and today we already transferred to his Perfect Money account $192.00 (rounding up).

Even though this problem was never taken to the FPA court, we are an honorable and transparent broker (I know it is rare). We admit when we are wrong, and remedy the situation immediately. As far as the 400% is concerned, we feel that we are giving traders the ability to trade larger volumes with minimal risk as we are giving TRADING BONUSES. If you read through our terms and conditions, the core of the terms is that we ask the trader to trade with the money we are giving. Is that really too much to ask???

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in trading with a quality broker.

Jeremy

Last edited:
Alright, As I had not examined the numbers until today, I admit we made some mistakes in the calculations. The whole time Eric has been saying that we gave him the profits from the 1st Deposit to the Mistaken Deposit - the total of profits was miscalculated. The trader had opened and closed 4 trades, with profits of 451.94 + 446.50 +15.38 + 45.24 = 959.06 (If you include the initial deposit of $200 the total withdrawable equity was 1159.06) with a 50% Reduction for closing the account - there is no way we are going around this, besides, it would have been a 40% reduction regardless as per the min lot requirement not being fulfilled for the Super-Sized 400% Offer that he signed up for. So, we owed him a total of $579.53 ($387.72 we have already given him) and today we already transferred to his Perfect Money account $192.00 (rounding up).

Even though this problem was never taken to the FPA court, we are an honorable and transparent broker (I know it is rare). We admit when we are wrong, and remedy the situation immediately. As far as the 400% is concerned, we feel that we are giving traders the ability to trade larger volumes with minimal risk as we are giving TRADING BONUSES. If you read through our terms and conditions, the core of the terms is that we ask the trader to trade with the money we are giving. Is that really too much to ask???

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in trading with a quality broker.

Jeremy

Now again you are wrong.My total profit 1800$ and 200$ initial deposit amount.So total 2000$ is withdrawable equity.You were deposit 800$ wrongly,so my balance shows 2800$.Please refer this screen shot. screen.JPG. My bonus for my 200$ deposit amount 600$.So total equity is 3400$.

Please verfiy this screen shot.For my profit You mentioned 451.94 + 446.50 +15.38 + 45.24 = 959.06,But not mentioned my profit amount after the wrong deposit.Here is profit amount 40.57$+71.37$+81.78$+46$+47.92$+178.87$+187.99$+208.28$ = 862.78$

Please refer this screen shot screen2.JPG

My total profit 1821$,You were calculated my profit before a wrong deposit amount 959.06$,Now i calculated the profit amount after the wrong deposit amount 862.78$.I explained above.

So 959.06$+862.78$ = 1821.84$ is my withdraw amount and 200$ initial deposit amount.Total 2021$ is my withdrawable equity.Please check it.

I have received 387$ +192$ (today i have received),Total 579$ received,what about my remaining profit amount?

This is great!!! Thank you for posting screenshots of your account history. As everyone who is reading this string can see exactly where we made the mistake and doubled the deposit and bonus in your account. Now, as I know traders, and everyone is a trader here, Please tell me that none of you would notice an $800 increase in trading equity overnight??? As we have said to FPA, to our own clients, we would honor the profits up to the point that we made the mistake by running the deposit/bonus a second time - a total of $959.06 (Minus 50% Closure Fees). We tried to have a serious conversation with this trader, to no avail. All of this effort could have been spent trading on our platform and making back the profits he thought he lost. We have admitted our math was wrong to begin with, you have proven that, and we honored it by immediately giving you what we owe you. We are finished here.

Dear Pharaoh,
They made the wrong deposit 800$ to my account on 16 aug 2013,I made total profit 1821$.The profit 451.94 + 446.50 +15.38 + 45.24 = 959.06$ made before the wrong deposit amount. The profit amount 40.57$+71.37$+81.78$+46$+47.92$+178.87$+187.99$+20 8.28$ = 862.78$ made after the wrong deposited amount.

They paid to me 387$ + 192$ (Today they sent to my perfect money account) = 579$. 50% of the 959.06$ and 50% of my initial deposited amount 200$,Total 579$.

They deny to send my profit amount 862.78$,ie made from after the wrong deposit amount.Please refer this screen shot.screen2.JPG

959.06$(made before wrong deposit)+862$(after the wrong deposit) = 1821$ Total profit amount

Please don't make me get out a spreadsheet and start typing in numbers.

If a broker shoved an extra $800 in my account, I probably would ask WTF is going on. Others don't question acts of God or errors of accounting. I would assume that the extra money would be removed sooner or later - without otherwise affecting my balance.

My very quick and dirty calculation (if I am wrong, I expect to be shown the error of my ways):

Thus, if the balance (including deposit, bonus, and error deposits) really was $2800, then 800 deposited in error would be removed, leaving $2000. As I understand it, the $600 bonus would be removed, right? If so, that leaves $1400. If this then gets cut in half (ouch!!!), that would leave about $700.

My very quick and dirty calculation (if I am wrong, I expect to be shown the error of my ways):

Thus, if the balance (including deposit, bonus, and error deposits) really was $2800, then 800 deposited in error would be removed, leaving $2000. As I understand it, the $600 bonus would be removed, right? If so, that leaves $1400. If this then gets cut in half (ouch!!!), that would leave about $700.

You are wrong sir. Balance is 2800$ + 600$ credit bonus,total equity 3400$.so they would removed 800$ wrong deposit and 600$ credit bonus,The remaining balance 2000$.If this gets cut in half,that would leave about 1000$.

Please don't make me get out a spreadsheet and start typing in numbers.

If a broker shoved an extra $800 in my account, I probably would ask WTF is going on. Others don't question acts of God or errors of accounting. I would assume that the extra money would be removed sooner or later - without otherwise affecting my balance.

If I am not wrong it should be $1300, not $700...

Back