• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem caesartrade.com scam

I am having an issue with a company
Damn. 40% deduction for withdrawals and a 50% fee to close an account? That's crazy.

Damn. 40% deduction for withdrawals and a 50% fee to close an account? That's crazy.

No sir, My total profit amount is 1821$.They made wrong deposit amount 800$ on 16 Aug 2013 to my account.But they calculated my profit up to the point that the erroneous deposit 800$ was made ie 575$ profit+ My Initial deposit amount 200$ total 775$.So they sent 50% fee of account closed 387$ sent to me. Please check this screen shot. screen6.JPG
I made a profit 862$ something after the wrong deposit amount.So they cancelled that profit amount.I made this profit amount not only their wrong deposit amount 800$,At that time my equity was 1200$+800$.

I have sent lot of emails to invite them to this thread and i called them skype id but not responding them,please tell me the next step to proceed.

I was commenting on the "normal" terms they have. Penalizing you for their mistake only makes the situation worse.

I was commenting on the "normal" terms they have. Penalizing you for their mistake only makes the situation worse.

Yes sir.They Penalizing me for their mistake.I sent lot of email to them,they are not respond me,please tell me what to do now?

that's really shocking rates....

yes sir. They deducted 50% of fee for their mistake(wrong deposit 800$),and also cancelled the profit amount 862$ after the wrong deposit amount.Please check this screen shot screen6.JPG

Please help me to get my profit amount,what to do now?

yes sir. They deducted 50% of fee for their mistake(wrong deposit 800$),and also cancelled the profit amount 862$ after the wrong deposit amount.Please check this screen shot View attachment 11033

Please help me to get my profit amount,what to do now?

If you read their terms carefully, they made absolutely no mistake. $800 of your account was not your money. They made a mistake with this deposit and I agree to them to deduct this amount from your withdrawal request. I can be lucky to get this amount as super-super-sized bonus for trading-purposes only. Please tell me any other broker, who gives you a trading-bonus of $1400 on a $200 deposit? :rolleyes: And for the 50% withdrawal fee on account closing: it's part of their T&Cs you have agreed at account opening.

Sorry amahendran, but there calculations for the withdrawn amount are correct in my eyes.

Wow, this broker is like a partner... heads you pay, tails you pay.
I am scratching my head trying to understand why in the world would you agree to these terms in the first place

And for the 50% withdrawal fee on account closing: it's part of their T&Cs you have agreed at account opening.

Broker TOS all have terms. Some are normal. Some are harsh. Some are licenses to steal. This one falls into the last category.

If you read their terms carefully, they made absolutely no mistake. $800 of your account was not your money. They made a mistake with this deposit and I agree to them to deduct this amount from your withdrawal request. I can be lucky to get this amount as super-super-sized bonus for trading-purposes only. Please tell me any other broker, who gives you a trading-bonus of $1400 on a $200 deposit? :rolleyes: And for the 50% withdrawal fee on account closing: it's part of their T&Cs you have agreed at account opening.

Sorry amahendran, but there calculations for the withdrawn amount are correct in my eyes.

I think you are not understand my problem,here i explain again. My total profit amount is 1821$ and initial deposit amount 200$ total 2021$.As per their account closing fee 50%,they need to send me 50% of 2021$ ie. 1010$.But they sent only 387$.They made wrong deposit amount 800$ on 16 Aug 2013. They calculated my profit amount up to the wrong deposit amount ie. 587$ profit + initial deposit amount 200$ total 787$,so they sent 50% of 787$ ie.387$.

They cancelled my remaining profit amount 862$ ie. generated after the wrong deposit amount.Now i ask few question to you.

1.The remaining profit amount 862$ is not only generated from their wrong deposit amount 800$,At that time my equity was 1200$ something.Then why they cancelled my profit amount 862$?

2.The wrong deposit amount made by their,that is not my mistake their mistake,then why disabled my account and charge the 50% fee?

Please check these screen shot and now tell me mistake from my side or their side?
screen6.JPGscreen7.JPG

Back