eclipse-finance.com/TBS problem

jasnguna

Recruit
I have been trading with eclipse-finance.com via TBS as the provider with profit sharing.
My manager Somi is very helpful and after about an year she successful of convincing me to join and invest.
Bit by bit I have increased the investments but takes too long to meet the compulsory bonus liability of 300K + Trading volume (Turnover)
As the final stage I have decided this month to go ahead upto 20k as the total investment. Currently account is at 60k +.
Just awaiting till meeting the turnover to see how the withdrawal process work and how professional are they. I have lost with all my Forex and Binary systems earlier but this the only account shows positive signs.

I have been trading with eclipse-finance.com via TBS as the provider with profit sharing.
My manager Somi is very helpful and after about an year she successful of convincing me to join and invest.
Bit by bit I have increased the investments but takes too long to meet the compulsory bonus liability of 300K + Trading volume (Turnover)
As the final stage I have decided this month to go ahead upto 20k as the total investment. Currently account is at 60k +.
Just awaiting till meeting the turnover to see how the withdrawal process work and how professional are they. I have lost with all my Forex and Binary systems earlier but this the only account shows positive signs.

I hope and pray that you will get the amount soon :)

Yes Jasnguna, your account may be growing but unfortunately you will never be able to withdraw your funds. As others have discovered when you get close to turnover suddenly your account is hacked and funds disappear. If you follow the links on the other FPA forum you will find that the information on the TBS and Eclipse websites do not stand up to scrutiny.
They have been challenged to provide proof of authenticity but they do nothing because this is just one big scam! The threats of them taking people to court is laughable as the last thing Andy McDaniels (or whatever his real name is) will ever do is appear in court to face the people they have stolen from.
Have you wondered why you can't access your account during the week?
If the trading was genuine then all they have to do is allow their clients access to their accounts to witness the trades being taken. Also if the trading was genuine then they would not have to steal from us as we would all be making large amounts of money.

Yes Jasnguna, your account may be growing but unfortunately you will never be able to withdraw your funds. As others have discovered when you get close to turnover suddenly your account is hacked and funds disappear. If you follow the links on the other FPA forum you will find that the information on the TBS and Eclipse websites do not stand up to scrutiny.
They have been challenged to provide proof of authenticity but they do nothing because this is just one big scam! The threats of them taking people to court is laughable as the last thing Andy McDaniels (or whatever his real name is) will ever do is appear in court to face the people they have stolen from.
Have you wondered why you can't access your account during the week?
If the trading was genuine then all they have to do is allow their clients access to their accounts to witness the trades being taken. Also if the trading was genuine then they would not have to steal from us as we would all be making large amounts of money.

Now this is exactly happened and account is gone to $0 from $90k. My question is my trading size is fixed to 200 by Eclipse and they did not increase even if TBS wanted to do so. But now as per TBS says;
"Dear clients,

Please be advised that Top Binary Signals will temporarily suspend all our trading in connection to the major Managed Account Service (MAS) system malfunction which occurred on 17 – 19 October 2016.

We have reported this incident to all the relevant authorities and a number of cybersecurity companies. Currently we are awaiting the results of their investigation and will notify the affected users as soon as it will be complete. Over the course of Top Binary Signals’ six-year history our traders have issued over 200,000 signals where over 160,000 of them were winning trades. It is depressing to realize that just about 20 bad trades can negate all of our tremendous efforts put in to achieve those 160,000+ successful signals.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused by our MAS system malfunction and are doing all in our power to find a way to compensate those who were affected by it.

How MAS error can do massive trading big as $17500K in one trade to zero all the accounts connected to MAS system while my trading size is $200?
This is a one business not 2 genuinely separated. Even you do not provide a valid written authorization TBS deduct their profit from Eclipse account. TBS can make any changes to any account such as Trading Size going beyond the deals on the website. Don't be stupid guys at least now don't trust on Binary. I tried many Forex and Binary and lost over $120k.
Now I need to work 2 jobs and drive uber to keep it up with credit card interest. If you want to see real money in your bank account you can withdraw do a real job not lazy shortcuts.
If you want to see if you are really lucky try forex with mirror trader or zulurade. Otherwise drive uber over the weekend and see money in your account within 3 days. IRRELEVANT LINK REMOVED

Back