1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gigfx problem

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ermer magbanua, Dec 16, 2009.

1. hoba

hoba Recruit

Another reason to deal directly with a broker instead of through an IB that accepts/disburses the money. Now the broker and the IB or WL can each blame the other and the traders are still without their money.

2. Joe K

Joe K Private, 1st Class

Let me correct this statement, I not hold the IB status since early March 2010, where I was replaced by Mr. Hashim Manan. With respect to claims against Gigfx, we are still awaiting the results of the IB Hashim. He is our IB, therefore we will follow the decision on the Gigfx.

3. jackdan

jackdan Private, 1st Class

Ok, but you have meetings every so often with unhappy clients, you said?
    and you aconsider them friends, you also said. I have the feeling you somehow feel responsible of their disgrace, but i do not see much further action.

don't mis understand me. I just see ppl here shouting Vs gigfx, but no action taken. nothing else. It is easy to shout and scream, but if i had so many money
    involved, as some claim here, i would have the sindicate formed, a lawyer hired,
    and more stuff. Not only a "show me the signed docs...!"

Regds

4. Joe K

Joe K Private, 1st Class

Relax my bro,
    We all had a discussion with IB Hashim for the next step. Results were also achieved, IB Hashim had contact Cysec and Cysec has preparing a list of lawyers to use in this claim.

So your claim is not true that we only noise in the peace of this forum :p

5. jackdan

jackdan Private, 1st Class

That is very good!

I am glad to be mistaken! Good luck then with your procedure.

Regards

6. dzarul

dzarul Recruit

I am Hashim Manan whose successor of GIGFX IB 70400 from middle of March 2010. It is seem that GIGFX are given me empty promise regarding withdrawal.

1. Current issued is GIGFX to make people believe that I had entered the agreement for WHITE LABEL. I had request to copy of White Label, however GIGFX refuse to disclose. What kind of agreement if others party could not had a copy. Doubt GIGFX had it.

2. I had send inquiry and legal advised to CYSEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and SEC ( U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) since GIGFX had change the address to USA, recently.

3. CYSEC had a reply, so during this few days, I will work with CYSEC for documentation. CYSEC also will help me to find a lawyer.

4. Due to the ranking, I could not fill scam resolution. So I need to regular posting to getting the status not just making noise.

Thank you.

7. Joe K

Joe K Private, 1st Class

Its ok my bro,
    We are victims, so we have to fight to get back our money that was denied by Gigfx.

God bless us.

8. mior

mior Recruit

that a great move bro....show them no mercy....:mad:

9. satay

satay Recruit

As far as i know, we don't have any problem with our IB (Mr hashim). It is GIGfx that hold our money. I am really disappointed here, this is my first year trading in forex and unfortunately is was with GIGfx. :mad:

10. zairol2010

zairol2010 Recruit

AGREED, we dont have any problem with Malaysia IB (Mr. Hashim). we still didnt receive our withdrawal coz GIGFX hold d money. we need our money.......:hissyfit: