GUILTY Case# 2011-051 | Sylvie O. vs https://www.intelfx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IntelFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 164 98.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think its highly appalling that a withdrawal case should last so long whatever the circumstances are. Investors funds are something that should never be trifled with.
Some people say so long as Intelfx pays up everything is ok forgetting that we are in a market where money is made every second. Every second that money remains unpaid = loss of potential profit Sylvie could have made trading with it.

Hope you get your money back soon Sylvie!

I think its highly appalling that a withdrawal case should last so long whatever the circumstances are. Investors funds are something that should never be trifled with.
Some people say so long as Intelfx pays up everything is ok forgetting that we are in a market where money is made every second. Every second that money remains unpaid = loss of potential profit Sylvie could have made trading with it.

Hope you get your money back soon Sylvie!

Hi boldblackboy,

Thanks for your support. I think IntelFx don't care if I'm loosing money. They about themselves that's all!:)

Sylvie -no offense intended.

I don't try to ridicule your case - it's all about money and this is serious matter no matter the size we're talking about. Every $1 is hard earned money...

What I'd like to point is this guys tries to do something to pay his customers.
At least this is what I read from this thread - please correct me immediately if I'm wrong.

IMO if he was just a thief he could just walk away… why not? Would anyone really pursue him in Malaysia?
He didn't, he even paid some… is it just a game or is it about someone caught between a rock and a hard-place? I don't say: easy, relax, he's just trying to get you paid.Calm down and wait. Not at all.
But I don't find enough evidence he's a real scam - the examples you quoted are just similar to bank adverts I get to my mailbox:D "We are the best but... you agree to the full text of an agreement including all disclaimers known or not-yet-known no matter what character size printed..."

Maybe wrong. Anyway I'm never "pre-committed" ;-)

And the last but not least - I keep my fingers and toes crossed you get your money back :)

PS: remember Ebony and Ivory clip? Anyone called it a scam? I mean the underlying story... nope. They were just "smart" salesmen... everybody loved them for this smartness... everyone but their customers. That's what I'm about and I don't dare to laugh here... but you must admit this pattern repeats through centuries over and over again... it's not only about Marwan, it's about big names too. Remember Lehman Brothers?
"And so the story goes"...

Last edited:
Failure to return money owed to traders is the FPA's first definition of scam.

In this case, there is no dispute from the broker that the company owes Sylvie the money. She has waited for about 2 months. They've made and broken promises to pay. They also didn't respond to an invitation to discuss the issue.

If this were an FPA scam investigation,they would be given a little bit more time. Since this is a Traders Court case, it doesn't carry the same impact. If they get a few more Traders Court cases, then it will go to the Scam Investigations Committee and a final deadline will be set before they get a scam rating.

This situation reminds me of Prime4x. Some people get paid. Others get delays and excuses.

I hope IntelFx decides to start paying. If a broker doesn't have the money to pay, there's something wrong with how it's being run.

You're absolutely right as to principles.
My fault is.. I always try to understand the other side even if I absolutely don't agree with it... just a human fault.

I also allow Marwan may play chicken game here hoping more of his customers are chickens so he can survive while running very short on cash...
It all may be just another smokescreen..
Again, I;m nor pre-committed as old chap Trichet says... But I can see some positive activity from his side I simply cannot ignore.
Maybe I'm naive. I hope not. For everyone's sake... especially Sylvie's

Last edited:
You're absolutely right as to principles.
My fault is.. I always try to understand the other side even if I absolutely don't agree with it... just a human fault.

I also allow Marwan may play chicken game here hoping more of his customers are chickens so he can survive while running very short on cash...
It all may be just another smokescreen..
Again, I;m nor pre-committed as old chap Trichet says... But I can see some positive activity from his side I simply cannot ignore.
Maybe I'm naive. I hope not. For everyone's sake... especially Sylvie's

Hi Teodore,:)

I understand your point, but running short of money is not a passport for lying to people by sending false receipt and so on. I see no difference between the way they behave and the way scammers do. I spoke to them few times this week (chat) and they keept lying to me. If I don't get my $500.00 back, I will survive but what about those who are waiting for bigger amount and are maybe runnung short of money because these guys withhold (and will problably never give them back) their money. These guys keep asking people to invest big money in their company. Maybe they will pay me with other's money...who knoes. Its against the law to do such things no matter if it because one is running out money or wants to scam people to get ritcher. In my country they would go to jail! I have no compassion for them!

''The road to hell is paved with good intentions''[

It seems I'm not the only one who has problems with IntelFx.

See:

http://mechanicalforex.com/2011/06/...side-an-intelfx-review-worst-broker-ever.html

SOMEONE IS SELLING THE DATABASE OF iNTELFX CUSTOMERS

See:

http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=123916&pid=1858469&st=0

Hello,

I would like to offer you a most recent (as per 11.06.2011) database of
IntelFX.com clients. The database contains 9,325 active users (mostly
Malaysia and Indonesia) with total deposit volume more than $1.7M. This
is complete and full copy of MetaTrader 4 users.dat file in .csv format.

The cost of database is $5,000 ($50,000 for exclusive use). Sample
screen-shot of database is located at:
http://imageshack.us/f/33/intelfxuserssample.jpg/

If interested, please contact me ASAP.

Thank you.

--
Database for Sale
intelfx@fastmail.fm

Last edited:
Sylvie I had a problem with a scammers pretending to be brokers(ForInvest) and when I mentioned it to my bank they said they could retrieve the money for me. If you used a debit or credit card or paypal, you might have some protection. It wouldn't hurt to try. Just tell them you got scammed and they might be able to assist you. Hope this will help you.

With regards.

Sylvie I had a problem with a scammers pretending to be brokers(ForInvest) and when I mentioned it to my bank they said they could retrieve the money for me. If you used a debit or credit card or paypal, you might have some protection. It wouldn't hurt to try. Just tell them you got scammed and they might be able to assist you. Hope this will help you.

With regards.

H Gustaf,

Thanks for yoyr advice. I will try.

Back