GUILTY Case# 2011-051 | Sylvie O. vs https://www.intelfx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IntelFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 164 98.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"scam, scam..." what scam?

I can see a lot of incompetence, lack of professionalism and financial trouble.
Most probably Marwan thought about easy business running brokerage. But got into big trouble instead.
I understand he tries to pay back his customers but not everyone got his money back yet. Am I right?
But where is the scam?

Of course it's a warning - don't go into business with this guy. But I can't see the scam… Is anything wrong a scam by default?

Then why did he paid these folks? We could just walk away…
I'd be very careful to name anyone a scam…

I'm holding my vote till Sylvie is paid or clear enough she won't be paid within the voting period.
I'll vote guilty if no money. Guilty for failing to return her money. But scam is a bit different story.

Last edited:
Others get paid, some 15k , only Sylvie O. is waiting for her 500 $
since May.
It doesn´t add up.
Very troubling and hurting for Sylvie.

Is it realistic to say that this broker has financial problems ?
Somehow not, because then he couldn´t pay 15k to other clients.

But if the broker has money on his bank-account, a bank-wire to Sylvie
would take him a few minutes.
Why doesn´t he reserve a few minutes to process the bank-wire ?
It indicates that he has not enough money.

If he would be scammer, he wouldn´t have paid 15k, he would have kept it
and disappear.

For Sylvie this is a nightmare.

After having read about this, I would never never never ever send one Cent to IntelFX.

Sylvie, I hope that you will get your money.

Failure to return money owed to traders is the FPA's first definition of scam.

In this case, there is no dispute from the broker that the company owes Sylvie the money. She has waited for about 2 months. They've made and broken promises to pay. They also didn't respond to an invitation to discuss the issue.

If this were an FPA scam investigation,they would be given a little bit more time. Since this is a Traders Court case, it doesn't carry the same impact. If they get a few more Traders Court cases, then it will go to the Scam Investigations Committee and a final deadline will be set before they get a scam rating.

This situation reminds me of Prime4x. Some people get paid. Others get delays and excuses.

I hope IntelFx decides to start paying. If a broker doesn't have the money to pay, there's something wrong with how it's being run.

Failure to return money owed to traders is the FPA's first definition of scam.

In this case, there is no dispute from the broker that the company owes Sylvie the money. She has waited for about 2 months. They've made and broken promises to pay. They also didn't respond to an invitation to discuss the issue.

If this were an FPA scam investigation,they would be given a little bit more time. Since this is a Traders Court case, it doesn't carry the same impact. If they get a few more Traders Court cases, then it will go to the Scam Investigations Committee and a final deadline will be set before they get a scam rating.

This situation reminds me of Prime4x. Some people get paid. Others get delays and excuses.

I hope IntelFx decides to start paying. If a broker doesn't have the money to pay, there's something wrong with how it's being run.

Hi everybody,

Did you see their ad :

Latest exciting news for our beloved clients, starting from 1st June 2011 every clients can had a chance to grab 3 exclusive Apple stuff that is Ipad 2, Ipod Touch and also Ipod Nano. Just make a new deposit minimum 10,000 USD and you can had a chance to grab these exclusive item. So what are you waiting for?? grab this hot stuff while stocks last for a limited time.

I hope people will read my posts before investing their money in IntelFx.

Last edited:

Most probably Marwan thought about easy business running brokerage. But got into big trouble instead.
I understand he tries to pay back his customers but not everyone got his money back yet. Am I right?
But where is the scam?

Of course it's a warning - don't go into business with this guy. But I can't see the scam… Is anything wrong a scam by default?

I'm holding my vote till Sylvie is paid or clear enough she won't be paid within the voting period.
I'll vote guilty if no money. Guilty for failing to return her money. But scam is a bit different story.

I seriously hope that you are not that naive.

Why the bogus address?

Let's say I'm a business for the sake of argument and you trusted me with your money and I'm supposed to pay you but I don't. In fact I'm not who you thought I was and my address is fake.
Hell, I'm not even regulated by any authority or organization because I probably don't even have a business license.

Doesn't sound like a scam? I mean the internet is full of honest businesses and people right? Or am I being sarcastic?

Just my opinion folks.

Peace!

P.S. Oh yeah I remember hearing about Prime4X and Jade4x and a few others(you might be surprised) who only paid some people and withheld money from others.

Last edited:

But where is the scam?

Hi Teodor,

If they are not scammers, they act like scammers:

1- Why Choose Us

IntelFX is a company which is fast developing as well as progressing well ahead achieving its goal successfully. Thank you to all those who have joined IntelFX and at the same time to those who have benefited in many ways beyond limit.

At all time, IntelFX will try to provide as well as to render the best possible services to customers in whatever ways, one would imagine. We would like to ensure you that we are the best to provide you all the services and professionalism needed , encompassing all areas of concerned, such as services, execution and server performance. We believe that through our hard work and in providing quality services to you, inevitably can push up our reputation as a well organized monetary institution in the world.

As given below, we would like to point out to you several important features and factors that really make intelFX as a well chosen broker from the majority of people, namely;

2- If you look at all the screenshots I provided, you will see that They lied to me few times. Scammer lie!

3- They say their are located in New Zealand:

FNZ Capital Limited,

Level 20, ASB Bank Centre,
135 Albert Street,
Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
Tel : +64.9359.7417
Fax : +64.9358.7340

Email : support@intelfx.com

Working Hours : Support - 24/5 days a week
Working Hours : Finance - 24/5 days a week

I received this email from NZ Government:

Dear Ms Ouellet

Thank you for your complaint about FNZ Capital Limited.

FNZ Capital Limited is a New Zealand incorporated company. However, this company is not licensed or authorised by, or registered with, the FMA for any purpose.

We note that FNZ Capital Limited’s registered office in New Zealand is a serviced office. Its sole director and shareholder has provided his address as being in Malaysia. It does not appear that this company has any physical presence in New Zealand.

It is unlikely that we will be able to assist you to recover your money from this company. You may wish to seek legal advice regarding any private remedies which may be available to you.

Regards

Hayden Best

3- They promised they will make the payment but I'm still waiting for it. The way they behave towards me makes me think they are scammers.

4- They hide themselves instead of discusasing the case with FPA

Scammers lie, hide themselves, they lure people and so on. Facts speak for themselves!

Yes some people got their money back but other people like me won't get their money back. Now They're asking people to trust them enough to invest $10 0000 in their company.

While we are discussing my case, They (IntelFx) are laughing because people keep investing big money in their company.

Last edited:
Sure - everyone wants to make impression :)

What would he say? That his brokerage consists of a server racked somewhere in his grandma's cellar? And his professional services is just a rent-a-hotline?
And all his capital is a loan to get a server license from Metaquotes and liquidity provider?
You'd not even look at him.

Anyway, I wish you good luck in getting the money. It looks that he has the will but no money. If he fails to pay you in time I'll vote Guilty.
If not, meaning you get your money - I'll be happy to vote Not Guilty.

And yeah - stay away from him folks and always check who's on the other side of a wire.

They can afford to give away iPads and iPods, but can't afford to process withdrawals.

In theory, any reliable broker would place client funds in a separate account from their operating funds. This is called segregated accounts. The idea is to keep client money safe in the event that the broker runs short on cash or goes out of business. Operating funds should come only from the broker's cut of the spread.

It appears that IntelFx doesn't have a segregated account for client funds and has either over-spent or over estimated how much money clients will lose.

Sure - everyone wants to make impression :)

What would he say? That his brokerage consists of a server racked somewhere in his grandma's cellar? And his professional services is just a rent-a-hotline?
And all his capital is a loan to get a server license from Metaquotes and liquidity provider?
You'd not even look at him.

Anyway, I wish you good luck in getting the money. It looks that he has the will but no money. If he fails to pay you in time I'll vote Guilty.
If not, meaning you get your money - I'll be happy to vote Not Guilty.

And yeah - stay away from him folks and always check who's on the other side of a wire.

Hi Teodor,

I did some search on the internet and found:

1-Mohamed Azuan Bin Mohamed Noor is the owner of IntelFx

2-http://carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?p=9826177]IntelFX%20-%20intelfx.com%20-%20Page%201934%20-%20CariGold%20Forum

So, Mr. Azuan was an exclusive partner of LiteForex in Malaysia promising that his "life is forever with LiteForex"... And as I know, before creating IntelFX his salary was something near to $50,000 per month from LiteForex. This allowed him to buy a MetaTrader and setup IntelFX in the violation with the agreement of cooperation!!! He did it in a top secret, violating everything!!! So, HE WAS LYING!!! All the time!!! Finally, he started to play against of LiteForex sending SPAM messages to the Malaysian clients of LiteForex saying that they should not work with LiteForex an should work with IntelFX!!!

This was written by the owner of a Forex company who is at war with IntelFx.
IF this is true, his server is certainly not racked somewhere in his grandma's cellar, and all his capital is certainly not a loan to get a server license from Metaquotes and liquidity provider.

I told them more then once that I would be happy to say to FPA members that they paid me. Now it's up to them....

They can afford to give away iPads and iPods, but can't afford to process withdrawals.

In theory, any reliable broker would place client funds in a separate account from their operating funds. This is called segregated accounts. The idea is to keep client money safe in the event that the broker runs short on cash or goes out of business. Operating funds should come only from the broker's cut of the spread.

It appears that IntelFx doesn't have a segregated account for client funds and has either over-spent or over estimated how much money clients will lose.

Hi Pharaoh,

If they send me a IPAD instead of money me I will take it. LOL

Back