GUILTY Case# 2011-051 | Sylvie O. vs https://www.intelfx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IntelFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 164 98.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you FPA ...

... for making FX a much more honest / safer place ... much appreciated.

Duckie
Brisbane

It's a shame this is happening now. I hoped intelfx get what they deserve. I was just wondering, Has the serious fraud office of new zealand or financial markets office of new zealand contacted you yet?

Yes, they contacted me. They said they can't do nothing about it. I tried to attach the letter sent by Serious Fraud Office of NZ (PDF document) but for some reason it didn't work.

Same situation

Hey Sylvie, I sent an e-mail to Marwan yesterday and let him know that this case was on for a vote and that it was in Intelfx's best interest's to resolve it. I hope it helps.

Hey Sylvie, I sent an e-mail to Marwan yesterday and let him know that this case was on for a vote and that it was in Intelfx's best interest's to resolve it. I hope it helps.

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for your help. I'm so happy that you and your husband got your money. If I ever get my money I will keep you posted for sure. :)

good broker

I agree with one of the other guys posts and basically i say if it sounds too good to be true it is. I wouldnt go with any of these new brokers that arent regulated no track record offering deposit bonuses. go with a good know broker i too have used oanda for 6 years. they are the best imho i havent had problems with them. and i have pulled plent of money out of the markets using them and withdrawal every month. You have my guilty vote hope you get your money back. wish you luck. also check here and see how much funds a broker holds this also proves they are registered with the cftc i know that doesnt really matter for people out of the USA however if they are registered here you can bet they are legit most of the time http://www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@financialdataforfcms/documents/file/fcmdata0111.pdf

The vote isn't going their way

I hope you get your money back, Sylvie. I voted guilty but I hope this is pressure enough to get them to give your money back and earn the "not guilty" on this case.

FPA mods and recruits, thanks for all the hard work and research. The FOREX is like the wild west. Nice to bring some law and order out here.

I hope you get your money back, Sylvie. I voted guilty but I hope this is pressure enough to get them to give your money back and earn the "not guilty" on this case.

FPA mods and recruits, thanks for all the hard work and research. The FOREX is like the wild west. Nice to bring some law and order out here.

Hi WaveRider,

Thanks for your support. I really appreciate.:)

Back