GUILTY Case# 2011-051 | Sylvie O. vs https://www.intelfx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IntelFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 164 98.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any broker concerned about their reputation would have paid this withdrawal and kept the correspondence going to make sure all the loose ends are tied up. apparently intelfx have no regard for their client and their reputation. looks like another bucketshop broker to me!

Hi Edu Udo,

That's exactly what I said to IntelFx yesterday. I told them hundreds of potential customers (FPA members) a waiting to see if IntelFx will make the payment. They replied:

we know about that..but we will try to do the transaction like you want..please,don't give us pressure..we will process your transaction as soon as possible..hope you can be patient..and we are sorry for the trouble..

intexfx

Thank you FPA for your continued support to fellow traders! and fellow traders lets work together to weed out these scam bugs. wish Olivie all the best, but a word of caution to traders! PLEASE CHECK THE ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. IF YOU ARE KEEN YOU WON'T FAIL TO NOTICE SOMETHING AMISS.
safe and profitable trading everyone/
cheers
susan

It's a shame this is happening now. I hoped intelfx get what they deserve. I was just wondering, Has the serious fraud office of new zealand or financial markets office of new zealand contacted you yet?

Thank you FPA for your continued support to fellow traders! and fellow traders lets work together to weed out these scam bugs. wish Olivie all the best, but a word of caution to traders! PLEASE CHECK THE ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. IF YOU ARE KEEN YOU WON'T FAIL TO NOTICE SOMETHING AMISS.
safe and profitable trading everyone/
cheers
susan

Hi susan,

Thanks for your support. :)

Marwan sounds Malay

I hope you are not dealing with a guy from Kota Kinabalu who used the name Andy and advertised himself as a fund manager making about 30% a month. He collected client funds thru Hong Kong and opened accounts for them in a Edgar & company, NZ, and managed those accounts from Kota Kinabalu, a mosquitoe-infested country somewhere on the fringe of the Borneo forest. Later on changed the name to something else, but still used a NZ address. Maybe he also changed from fund management to a broker. If your deposit has been a small one, kiss it goodbye and move on, smarter and sadder...you will never get it back.
If you plan on trading again, consider trading with Oanda which is Canadian like yourself. This is an excellent, honest broker, in my opinion the best!, no reason to look elsewhere for another broker. Oanda now has the MT4 platform, so you can trade your magic EAs. Trade size can be as low as $1. And if you still want further security for your funds, maybe you should open an account with Oanda Asia in Singapore. Financial laws in Singapore are extremely tough. Client deposits are required to reside in segregated account in the country.
A few years ago, when the US broker REFCO went belly up, client money went along with them, but not the Singapore REFCO. We got back our deposits because the money had been ring fenced.
I know being scammed can be very painful, just don't make it worse by wasting more time on it.

I hope you are not dealing with a guy from Kota Kinabalu who used the name Andy and advertised himself as a fund manager making about 30% a month. He collected client funds thru Hong Kong and opened accounts for them in a Edgar & company, NZ, and managed those accounts from Kota Kinabalu, a mosquitoe-infested country somewhere on the fringe of the Borneo forest. Later on changed the name to something else, but still used a NZ address. Maybe he also changed from fund management to a broker. If your deposit has been a small one, kiss it goodbye and move on, smarter and sadder...you will never get it back.
If you plan on trading again, consider trading with Oanda which is Canadian like yourself. This is an excellent, honest broker, in my opinion the best!, no reason to look elsewhere for another broker. Oanda now has the MT4 platform, so you can trade your magic EAs. Trade size can be as low as $1. And if you still want further security for your funds, maybe you should open an account with Oanda Asia in Singapore. Financial laws in Singapore are extremely tough. Client deposits are required to reside in segregated account in the country.
A few years ago, when the US broker REFCO went belly up, client money went along with them, but not the Singapore REFCO. We got back our deposits because the money had been ring fenced.
I know being scammed can be very painful, just don't make it worse by wasting more time on it.

Thanks for your advice. The seller of the EA I'm using says his EA is not working with OANDA for now. I'm not waisting my time, I'm following FPA's procedures...:)

Last edited:
A Stitch In Time Saves Nine

I think it's better to stay away from any broker that is unregulated even if they offer 1000% bonus of every deposit.Before any one deposits any money with any broker,let him/her look a dozen times before he/she leaps.It's too painful when any so called broker refuses to allow traders withdraw their money.

A lot of us have in one way or the other lost money in Forex not only because of our errors but through brokers' manipulations.Too bad! Every broker has its Achilles heel but the worst regulated brokers are better than the best unregulated ones.One day,they(the acclaimed best unregulated) must rear up their hidden ugly heads,looking for whom to devour.When the forest is on fire,grasshoppers should not bother to say goodbye to one another before finding their ways for safety.

Back