GUILTY Case# 2012-078 | forexvictim vs www.globalventurefinancing.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GlobalVentureFinancing.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the word "Go", it stink of SCAM and it is indeed a bloody SCAM.
Watch out for more con artist & brokers operating around Malaysia. Read up on reviews on any broker(s) you intent to sign up with and never ever deposit your money through a third party since no good/decent brokers allow third party funds transfer anywhere.

Registered in the Isle of Man????....That's one hell of a place to place one's trust!

...and yes, your case with the broker does not fall under the jurisdiction of Bank Negara nor the local police.
However, you can perhaps file a police report on that IB Chris Woon and, if he is a Malaysian, hope that some action can be taken against him.

Hope that has not been an expensive lesson to you.

Last edited:
Guilty as charged!

Too bad this isn't a court in Singapore and I'm not the judge. I'd sentence the people behind GVF to a public caning.

In my view anyone who will not respond to FPA deserves a default guilty verdict. Wonder who the single YES vote is.

Personally, I would suggest documenting every single action from the first day, beginning from your interaction with Chris Woon and GVF onwards; records of amount sent, narrow it down to conclude why you consider that you have been deceived. Need to put it all in an objective tone and address the principals who are responsible in the matter. When a complaint is made to the police, you need to let them know why it is a case of cheating at least with the preliminary materials to establish that it is an issue involving fraud prima facie. Police will intervene in a criminality issue only otherwise will ask you to go to court in the case of a dispute. Therefore, it is necessary to distinguish from a financial dispute to a financial fraud/scam.

Back