• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Hello everyone, I'm a newbie and glad to have found Forex Peace Army! (Scammed by BinaryOnline.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Keep the Pressure on them Until They Refund you in full.

A lot of these companies do this to try to get you to stop your complaints and give up on your case.

However keep fighting, and keep up your complaints until you Receive full compensation.

It should not be this hard, but unfortunately, it is.

GoodLuck

I will and thanks for your encouragement.
I received an email Friday from Victor McGregor in their 'Investigations' Department - part of it and my response is below
logo-circular.png
BinaryOnlineVictor McGregor
JUN 15, 2018 | 05:15PM UTC
Dear Kathy Burke,
Kindly note that this case has been escalated to the investigation department and we are here to assist you further in this issue.
As per our email sent to you on JUN 9TH, 2018, found below:
As per our previous conversation, our higher management have come to an agreement that we shall be releasing your funds totaling to an amount of £12,790.51 from your trading account with ID 310521.
After analyzing the account, we evaluated that part of the bonus turnover amount required was not completed as outlined in our Terms and Conditions, hence the reason resulting to the above mentioned amount which will be approved as a withdrawal by our Finance Team today itself.

In regards to your Cash Back account bearing ID 308535, since this is a special programme from BinaryOnline, we will not be able to close this particular trading account. You previously informed us that you had no issue proceeding further in trading to activate your Month 2 cashback withdrawal and we will be offering you our full support and assistance in doing so.

Considering that we would like to stay on amicable terms with you regarding this matter, we would kindly request you to mark this issue as resolved on your ongoing thread on Forex Peace Army so that you may resume trading activities on our platform without the interference of any third parties.

And my reply this morning

Dear Victor McGregor

Could not find your email below you claim to have sent 9th June, perhaps you could forward it to me?
And the £12,790.51 released from my account 310521 was what exactly? A bonus on that account? The total deposits in that account were £20,501.00 - MY money, so where is the £7,710.49?
I owe £7,290 which may I remind you I had to borrow the two months rent up front and the deposit for my home. Why did I borrow this? Because I was promised my money back before you made me homeless.

The 'bonus turnover amount required' for that account you say was not completed because;
Because Binaryonline ran out of time within the 'three week agreement plan' to do so. Which may I remind you again I was promised my money back at the end of it and again it did not happen. Hence my losing myhome etc

The 10% cashback account 308535 you say is a 'special programme' which I was told by Andy Klein it would earn me a monthly wage and it would tick over. I had no issue proceeding to trade to activate my month 2 cashback before I found out how you - Binaryonline.com operate!
So again I ask for MY money in that account also to be returned.

Since I have asked on numerous occasions for my money back, it would appear we are going around in circles but let me assure you of one thing, this matter is far from resolved.

You want to remain on amicable terms when you clearly have made me homeless and destroyed my life?

I will be continuing my threads on the forexpeacearmy website and other websites, until my full investment is returned to me and I can get my life back on track.

I have nothing to lose

Kathleen Burke

Well, after several emails from and to Binaryonline, here is the latest in the saga.... and my reply below Victor McGregor's
------------------
Victor McGregor JUN 28, 2018 | 11:53AM UTC
Dear Kathleen Burke,
Kindly note that this case has been escalated to the Investigation Department and we are here to assist you further in this issue.
First of all, kindly be informed that we are looking further to resolve this dispute internally for the mutual benefit(s) of both relevant parties and as such we would appreciate if you can provide us with more information about why you believe that the services provided to you by BinaryOnline have been misrepresented or likewise stated.
We also noticed that you are in contact with a third party company. Hence, can we have their own contact detail(s) to directly communicate with them and move towards a quicker and sound resolution in this process?
Eventually, in order for us to assist you to the best of our ability, we would appreciate if you can also provide us with a valid contact number alongside a convenient time for any possible discussion(s) in regards to this matter.
Thank you for your understanding.
You may revert back to us in case you have any queries.
Regards,
Victor McGregor

---------------------

Kath Burke
Thu 28/06/2018, 4:50 PM
BinaryOnline Investigation

Victor
I have already given you all the information you require to resolve my issue and refund my investment and you were invited to join the discussion on the forexpeacearmy website to explain why you were not prepared to do this. It would appear you are taking me around in circles and quite frankly, wasting my time.
If based on this, you are still not prepared to release the balance of my investment by 4pm tomorrow then, as promised, you will be hearing from an outside agency who will be working on my behalf.

Kathleen Burke

---------------------
(They don't like FPA, which pleases me greatly)

Last edited:
Hello everyone!! Just thought I'd give you a quick update on my battle with Binaryonline.com

I'm still putting pressure on them to return my money and have MyChargeBack fighting my corner as well, which is just great.
(I'd recommend MyChargeBack to anyone who needs to get their money back, although they don't guarantee investment returns.)

Having said this, I won't be giving up, until ALL my investment is returned and having nothing to lose (because of Binaryonline) I have everything to gain in making it my lifelong mission to make sure it is returned.........and I will!

I may be here with you all for a while!!!

Hello everyone!! Just thought I'd give you a quick update on my battle with Binaryonline.com

I'm still putting pressure on them to return my money and have MyChargeBack fighting my corner as well, which is just great.
(I'd recommend MyChargeBack to anyone who needs to get their money back, although they don't guarantee investment returns.)

Having said this, I won't be giving up, until ALL my investment is returned and having nothing to lose (because of Binaryonline) I have everything to gain in making it my lifelong mission to make sure it is returned.........and I will!

I may be here with you all for a while!!!
Best of luck and let us know if we can help you with anything :)

Best of luck and let us know if we can help you with anything :)
still waiting for them to refund my investment. Mycharge back takes a while for it to come through but was hoping Binaryonline would just pay up and close the file on me. Nothing doing yet.
Can you help speed things up FxMaster? I mean with Binaryonline?

still waiting for them to refund my investment. Mycharge back takes a while for it to come through but was hoping Binaryonline would just pay up and close the file on me. Nothing doing yet.
Can you help speed things up FxMaster? I mean with Binaryonline?
I wish I can but unfortunately, I can only suggest the ways to get their attention to the issue :(

Oh well thank you for your reply.
I'll wait a few more days before I show more details and expose more of what they do. Hopefully they would have had a full week to reconsider since our conference call last week. If not, it's full steam ahead in bringing them down!!!

Oh well thank you for your reply.
I'll wait a few more days before I show more details and expose more of what they do. Hopefully they would have had a full week to reconsider since our conference call last week. If not, it's full steam ahead in bringing them down!!!

Hi Kathy,

I read your experiance with this so called broker. I had the same issue with them, luckilly, my amount wasn't so high.

I wanted to tell what I did - It took me only 2 days, till I got my withdrawal approval today. Maybe it will help you.

I informed them, that from now on, every phone call will be recorded (which I realy did). I also informed them, that I have filled a complaint here: https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt , here: http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/index_en.htm and here: https://www.fca.org.uk/ (which I really did).

Today Victor called me and I told him right away, that the only two things I'm willing to talk to him about are withdrawal and closing my account. I was clear what I wanted, nice, but clear. I interupted him emidiatly, when he tried to talk about other things. I also tald him in advance, that the call is beeing recorded. Two hours later I got an email, that my withdrawas is approved and my account closed.

I'm still not relaxed, I will be, when the money is realy in my bank account.

I hope this can help you.

Best of luck!! Don't be nice on the phone, be clear - we are women, we can be clear :)

Back