1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huahua290 claims FBS took 3800 USD from his credit card and refused to deposit into my trading accou

Discussion in 'Forex Insanity' started by huahua290, Nov 18, 2014.

1. FBS

FBS FBS Representative

The funds were deposited via Skrill ("MB" (Moneybookers) in our system). The funds were lost in trading. and the bonus 60% was also received to this trading account. You can see it from in the screenshot attached:
    b7baf7bac414c6de94daaa129dbab819.

2. Amin EL-HAKIM

Amin EL-HAKIM Master Sergeant

Well, based on FBS's screenshot, and unless huahua290 has any statement to show that funds were not lost in trading, I have to believe that this is a case of "I'll make a typo error on funding via skrill, if I won, it was a typo, if I lost, I'll exploit some AML rules". To make some point clear, if client X used skrill, paypal, etc (as guest), the payment is simply made via a payment processor, and this relieves broker from checking which credit card the payment came from, because in his books, it came from skrill. In the particular case, if there is anything in AML to be checked, skrill is to be contacted.
    P.S: Some payment processors force some countries to register an account first before processing any payments.

3. Amin EL-HAKIM

AsstMod, we strongly believe it's time to stop this war zone and mark this as "dismissed due to lack of evidence" or at least change the thread name.

4. Joa

Joa Private, 1st Class

About time

5. huahua290

huahua290 Private

looks it's obviously hurting some people's interests - as none of the defenders of FBS scam directly responds to my questions like:

So FBS the broker provided this evidence from their side which clearly shows the sender's name, and you are still saying 'this is totally anonymous on the sender side'??

fbs deposit skrill.

I know business is important, but maybe a better way to do it for long-term concern is to get a better partner?

6. huahua290

huahua290 Private

Your questioning is some people's business, so don't expect a direct answer.

7. huahua290

huahua290 Private

sorry, should be 'Your questioning is hurting some people's business'

8. Amin EL-HAKIM

I suggest you search FBS in the FPA forum and see who was the first member who filed a case against FBS. Oh I would just love you go that road as you are on your way of getting banned. Before questioning my intentions, do your homework first and check who am I instead of trolling around from thread to thread trying to squeeze some bucks. Stop questioning the intentions of the FPA and FPA members just telling you what you don't like to hear.

Why don't you answer in your own thread and show me how did FBS breach the T&C?

#108 Amin EL-HAKIM, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  9. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

I agree with Amin

10. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

HuaHua290.

You need to ask Skrill where they sent your money. If Skrill sent it to the wrong person's trading account and the person lost the money trading, then your argument is with Skrill, not with the broker.

If the money was somehow sent from your credit card to Skrill by someone using an email address you claim to not be familiar with, then you need to contact your credit card's bank about unauthorized charges.

If you want to debate Skrill's verification procedure for use of credit cards, this thread is the place to do it.

Unless you can clearly show documents proving that the money you sent by Skrill was pointed to FBS accounts which did not receive it, then I see no reason for this thread to continue.