IC Market Scam Alert!!!

This morning I woke up with my account been blown off overnight out of my watch.
Then I had a live chat, and here is what their response:

View attachment 31712

So the excuse they give is because the French election is coming and leverage has been dropped. The time I had this conversation is 6.30am UTC +7 Friday, which is the morning of 2 days before event, and I never heard any brokers intent to drop the leverage 1 WORKING DAY before event to "protect their clients".

In the photo below, A is the time when I go to sleep and B is the time when I wake up in find out such surprise. I trade purely on USDJPY pair.
View attachment 31713
My account detail with leverage after having the live chat, the leverage still the same.

View attachment 31715

The losses causing by margin call
View attachment 31716

Any comments or advice are appreciated.
They close my position which should make a profit of 800000usd and removed all the funds from my account. Couldn’t sue them as I am not in Australia. Use them at your own peril

They close my position which should make a profit of 800000usd and removed all the funds from my account. Couldn’t sue them as I am not in Australia. Use them at your own peril

Hi, have you try address your complain here?
Code:
https://www.afca.org.au/make-a-complaint/complain

Code:
External Dispute Resolution   
Scheme:    Australian Financial Complaints Authority
Membership Number :    13527
Commenced :    01/11/2018

Name : INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL MARKETS PTY. LTD.
Licence Number:    335692
ABN : 12 123 289 109
Commenced : 02/07/2009

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hi Fxmaster,

I'd like to link my thread to my review. I tried posting my review 2 times . First one did not show up on review page so I posted a second one but still hasn't been published yet. I'm new here . Do I have to contact FPA support ? how long does it normally take for a review to go live ?
Thanks.

Hi,
I'm from Australia. I'm on the same boat as you. I might be able to help you.
Keep us posted about your case.

Hi Fxmaster,

I'd like to link my thread to my review. I tried posting my review 2 times . First one did not show up on review page so I posted a second one but still hasn't been published yet. I'm new here . Do I have to contact FPA support ? how long does it normally take for a review to go live ?
Thanks.
Here you go......

Check this out "I left a review and it didn’t show up. Hey dude, where’s my review?"

Back