• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX - 10 days - Withdrawal with status "Waiting for Processing"

I am having an issue with a company
Hello friends, I speak with CYSEC half hour,,
They said me “Ironfx refreshing... documents reorganized... staff and employees changed... Ithink sold ironfx so they pay us money,
What do you think? And you always call Cysec...

Hello,
We started class action about Ironfx.
Can you contact me to more information about forex lawyers.
Good luck

Guys. I'll put this update in the main topic but IronFx executed my withdrawal and made me some threats by phone I think twice, after that no more because I could recorder de call. Also the calling was from an hidden id caller.
Also They start to charge me a monthly fee of $30 (after I started to contact cysec and FPA) and everytime that I try to withdrawal my money it takes more than one month then they decline and say that I dont have that founds.

I tried to contact CYSEC, I sent emails, forms, etc but They didnt answer me. Its been 3 months
Ombudsman.org.uk: I sent a few emails, forms and They told me they can't handle my case because my contract is with Ironfx Cyprus and not UK

Hi! I want to share my case.
On 04-mar-2015 I sent an email to my ironfx manager relating that I need to do a withdrawal because I need that money. After that I enter in the website and requested the withdrawal. Since then the status still "Waiting for Processing". Today is 11-mar-2015.

I talk in the chat in the last 4 days and the answer is always the same: "Ok sir i will inform funding right now to prioritize the request and process it the soonest"

Also Since that the Account manager is not answering my emails anymore (The last emails was 10-mar-2015 and 11-mar-2015)

I have all the information that I need to file a case, printscreens, chats transcripts, skype printscreens.

Dear filipesantos,

Thank you for your posting.

We refer you to the Company's official reply to your query (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...hdrawing-their-funds.39270/page-2#post-305992)

For the record, we note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016.

We are also tagging to this reply @AsstModerator and @Pharaoh to be aware.

Thank you

Back