Plus500 account balance waived

merc129

Private
Hi,
Question is : how long it usualy takes that Company pass response to an issue reported?
My patience is on the edge, so I'm taking into account a formal legal action against them. How much time I have to give them?

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
Hi,
Question is : how long it usualy takes that Company pass response to an issue reported?
My patience is on the edge, so I'm taking into account a formal legal action against them. How much time I have to give them?
Usually a couple of days. So you have no further updates or action from Plus500?

@FPA Forums Team will likely send their own invitation as well.

merc129

Private
Hi,
No response from Company, they simply avoiding contact, and ignoring may mails, and keep on saying that a formal complain for Company has been registerred and senior management will deal. This is nothing for me and I think its a high time to resolve it my way.

merc129

Private
Hi,
I recieved a replay to may formal complaint to a company. As I assumed nothing behind this - just copy paste previous. So I Informed CySec and now going to FOS. I'm also with conversation with legal enitities experienced with Plus500 to take a Company to seek satisfaction in Cyprus court. I do not think I should give them another chance as they are pissing you off as well.

Attachments