• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir,
I am working with Prime4X since Sep. 2009 and have opened my A/C with them directly without any IB. I am Iranian and about 5 months ago they asked me to send all my documents to verify my A/C in new Farsi branch and they told us from now you should contact to them for any reason.After long time they have confirmed my documents but they said it is not verification and it get time. Ant time when I have chat with them (Ms. Helen) She told me you have to contact with Farsi Branch and she always gave me 2 Mobil numbers which were always switched off and when I asked for their office Tel in Dubai or any where in the world she didn't do that. She always say they will contact you.
Up to now they have never confirmed my verification without any reason and they do this to many Iranian and they say we will give your money after your A/C verification.
the following chat is with customers support today

Please let us know what can I do?
Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Hellen '

Hellen : Welcome to our live chat service.

Hellen : Hello. How may I assist you?

Me: Hello, I have had chat with you about 2-3 months ago regarding my A/c verification and you said that they contact you very soon but till now nobody contact me

Hellen : Would you provide me with your account number ?

Hellen : Please hold on for a moment

Hellen : Thank you for holding

Hellen : I checked for you

Hellen : And your account is not verified yet

Hellen : So you need to contact our Persian support concerning this issue

Hellen : You can contact them via phone 00971567705618 or 00971567705619

Hellen : Or you can contact them via e-mail persiansupport@prime4x.com

Me: yes I know but you confirm my documents and you hold me like this to unable me to withdrow my money please let me know why my a/c is not verfy till know

Me: as I told you before there is no one to contact them and these mobils fone is swithced off

Hellen : Sir that is all the information i have regarding this issue

Hellen : And i cant help anymore in it

Hellen : So if you have any other thing you want to ask me about

me: please give me you office tel number to contact them direcly

Hellen : I would be glad to help you with

Hellen : Unfortunately we have a problem with the incoming calls

Hellen : So all what you have to do is to send a call back request

me: no I think you have problem to give money to your customers

Hellen : That's not true

Hellen : Al what you have to do is to contact the Persian support

Hellen : And they will help you

me: brokers that can not give any office tel numbers have problem to hedden themsleve from their customers

me: true is to give me your office tel number to contact to someone who could answer to my questions

Hellen : You can contact the Persian support via phone 00971567705618 or 00971567705619

Hellen : Would you like me to help you with anything else ?

me: could you right now check to prersion support and let me know if these mobils works

Hellen : Unfortunately that is not possible

Hellen : I have informed you with all the updates i have regarding your issue

Hellen : So is there is anything else i can help you with ?

me: right now I called them but they were switched off

Hellen : Sir i have already told you all the information i have regarding your issue

me: My friend you also know it is show

Hellen : Ad there is nothing else i can do for you

Hellen : So like that you are wasting our time

Hellen : Mine and yours

Hellen : So if you couldn't contact the Persian support via phone

Hellen : You can contact them via e-mail

Hellen : Or you can send a call back request

Hellen : And you will receive a call from us shortly

Me: My friend your broker keep money of its customers and you waste our money and you say I waste your time

Hellen : i have already told you all the information i have regarding your issue

Hellen : And there is nothing else i can do for you

Hellen : Would you like me to help you with anything else ?

Me: I already contacted them via email right now you did not give me any contact numbers from your office and you expect they contact me by email.

Me: any way thanks for your chat please be sure if I contact one year later you will give me such useless information

Hellen : You are welcome

Hellen : And they will contact you before one year

Always when any one chat with them they will give you such information. if you can contact to above mentioned Mobils numbers I also could.

Please let me know what can I do to receive my money?

Best regards,
Ali from Iran

Re: Threats by Maidin

Maidin, this is a forum for threads, not threats is you haven 't understood that yet. Also, this is the Forex PEACE Army.

No use in threatening to do harm to someone's family, no matter how hard Prime4X is making it for you.

Dear Mr.Omari ,
I checked at my LR account still didt get any payment from Prime.
Please treat this urgently as promised your staff Sandra.

Mohamad Yusoff: Sandra...help me to make payment 2000usd first

Mohamad Yusoff: There

Sandra: Yes sir

Sandra: we will do our best to process your request faster

Mohamad Yusoff: When Sir?

Sandra: Unfortunately i can not give you exact time

Sandra: but for sure your request will be done

Sandra: and you will receive your money

Sandra: Would you like me to help you with anything else ?

My LR account : u4804631 Mohamad Yusoff
Account trading 15230

Complain to the FSC

Prime4X boast that they are licensed by the Financial Services Committee (FSC) of Mauritius.

Now the FPA has formally declared Prime4X to be a scam, I believe what we can do is file formal complaints with the FSC, all of us. So, I recommend that all who still have not received their withdrawals, send e-mails to the FSC, complaining about Prime4X. For those who have difficulties formulating their complaint, I have prepared a text that you can use in part or in whole. See the attched file Complaint_FSC.txt

Let's flood the FSC with complaints, and report back when a response has been received.

By the way, if someone wants to improve on my text, please post a reply and attach your text?

I am working on the possibility to file a complaint with the police authorities of Mauritius through the embassy, and have a criminal investigation started.

Attachments

• Complaint_FSC.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 14
In Addition to what Ballesteros kindly recommends us, i would add:

Do a detailed statement of your account and save it in the hard disk, PLUS, do a screen shot of all the statement, screen by screen. It may be a tedious and very long work to do, but, the html statement can be manipulated and therefore could be rejected as proof of a statement of your account. But if you add a complete screen shot picture of the account, no rejection can be done. Remember that Prime4x can delete completely all the account statement from the server.

There are plenty of screenshot software around, shareware or free, to help you to do the job.

The detailed statement is very usefull to demostrate your account balance, the pending withdrawals, and is a basic required proof in any justice trial.

I am working on the possibility to file a complaint with the police authorities of Mauritius through the embassy, and have a criminal investigation started.

Thank you Ballestero for this text, well prepared, i couldn't possibly make it better.

Definately, something similar should be prepared to be registered with the diplomatic representation of Mauritius to file a denounce against prime4x and their legal representative in the country.

I also believe some complain should be filed with Financial Task force (anti money laundering and financial task force).

I also think we should file a denounce in the diplomatic representation of the country where those people are phisically based, and also send a copy of the complain you prepared to : moneybookers, Liberty reserve and Helllenic bank as well as visa/mastercard.

Just my 2 cents.

I support Ballestero in his appeal to send a complaint to the FSC. The suggestion of jackdan to complain to the Financial Task Force needs more discussion i think; I have not seen any proof or suspicion of money laundering or terrorist financing.

I got payd!

Update:
2010-12-14: Requested withdrawal EUR 400. E-mail to mr. Omari. His immediate response: "today or tomorrow".
2010-12-16: No sign of any action. Sent an e-mail to mr. Omari to remind him.
2010-12-17: EUR 400 deducted from my trading account.
2010-12-22: Despite promises by Omari, no money has arrived. Eight days now.
2010-12-23: In the course of the afternoon, the money arrived!

Surprisingly, ANOTHER sum was deducted from my balance yesterday. It must have had to do with all the pressure I put on Mr. Omari. I have asked Mr. Omari to wire this money as well, rather than put it back on my account. To be continued!

I support Ballestero in his appeal to send a complaint to the FSC. The suggestion of jackdan to complain to the Financial Task Force needs more discussion i think; I have not seen any proof or suspicion of money laundering or terrorist financing.

Ben, Maybe not, but the only fact of having it investigated can add pressure.

I concur that money laundering is not a proper way to do it, but what about terrorism?

We want pressure on these people, and for fraud, maybe the authorities won't move, but for terrorism financing, certainly.

What tell us that they are not financing terrorism by scamming innocent poeple. I do not see anything that tells me they are not doing it.

More , i could say that the way they hide, not having any adress nor telephone number in the web, could indicate some suspicion of illegal acts.

Congratulations again Mr. BenMcDui

Update:

Surprisingly, ANOTHER sum was deducted from my balance yesterday. It must have had to do with all the pressure I put on Mr. Omari. I have asked Mr. Omari to wire this money as well, rather than put it back on my account. To be continued!

Account No.: 10627
Withdrawal amount: 4900$.
Withdrawal request date: 7 Oct 2010

Congratulations again Mr. BenMcDui, it sound like that you are riding the black horse of prime4x or maybe they felt some kind of threaten from your side, can you please use your magic words with primex4 and ask them to pay someone from those traders whom requested withdrawals form months ago, like Mr. Maidin requested wd of 35k $ since May and no response yet!!

Myself I didn’t get any answer back or any respond from primex4 yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back