• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone who can success WD request and receive money after this year comes?

I send mail Acc Dept to check and reply several times,
So they send me mail template "We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed very soon .".

I feel heart broken whenever i think of this.

Dear Mr Robert Cris.
Pllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeease follow up me!!!

I didn't got paid until now,Mr Omari just replied me : "I will check it", Its so shameful for a broker that after 16 days of subtraction withdrawal amount from trading account they can not transfer money! its not just me they are many people that after deduction this amount they didn't got their money!

2011/12/28 : My IB sent an email to Mr Omari concerning my withdrawal
2011/12/28: Mr Omari replied email and said "It will be done after holidays"
2011/01/04: 10220$ was deducted from my account
2011/01/19: I didn't receive my money yet by wire bank transfer method and I sent an email to Mr Omari about this yesterday
2011/01/20: Mr Omari replied email "I will check it for you"

A/C :33044
withdraw amount:10220

I'm still not paid after 20 days of subtraction! I hope FPA solve this problem and force on Prime4x to do this withdrawals! I know in Iran many people feel depressed about Prime4x and they have many problems in their life just because of Prime4x,

Prime 4x wire withdrawal problems

I have tried to withdraw funds from Prime 4x since May 2010 multiple times. The latest attempts were on Sep 8 2010, Dec 14 2010, and Jan 24 2011. I have received no communication from Prime 4x and have sent multiple emails with no response. They are holding on to more than $12,000. Is there any other avenue open to me to try to get these funds back? My account numbers are 60640 and 60641

Last edited:
I have tried to withdraw funds from Prime 4x since May 2010 multiple times. The latest attempts were on Sep 8 2010, Dec 14 2010, and Jan 24 2011. I have received no communication from Prime 4x and have sent multiple emails with no response. They are holding on to more than $12,000. Is there any other avenue open to me to try to get these funds back? My account numbers are 60640 and 60641

Welcome to the group, pianoman. The reports are mixed; some get their money, others don't. My impression is that the smaller withdrawals succeed after some time, but that Prime4X are withholding the larger sums. I suspect they are lacking the funds to hounour the large withdrawal requests and are trying to pay some smaller amounts to create the image of a willing and decent broker. You may want to check my earlier post on theories why they don't pay. the FPA are doing their best to persuade Prime4X but had to come to a Scam finding. I haven't seen any payment reports since January 5, and the Prime4X member of this forum (Robert Chris) hasn't posted for a while. Have you tried to email to Omari?

wait for I meet you there

I feel that I should be leaving to office prime4x to meet with them and solve this my problem.

Still not receive my money

My account 15311 has deduct $1000 in 03.01.2011 14:06 but why until today I still not yet receive payment in my bank account ?

I was has gave my bank account information to omari@prime4x.com.

So When ?

Please send me TT Copy for proff if you has made payment.

I awaiting reply from you now Mr. Omari.

Mr. Omari promise me to check this issue in monday namely yesterday, but until today I do not accept consideration email from Mr. Omari.

Please reply my email Mr. Omari.

I feel that I should be leaving to office prime4x to meet with them and solve this my problem.

Joe, the address can be found somewhere up in this thread, but I'm afraid you will not find mr. Omari there. Never in the history of mankind has a broker done so well, that is, in hiding from angry customers.....

Today 18 January 2011 (16:44 Prime4x server time or 2:46 PM GMT),
I have requested withdrawal from Prime4x member area.
I have sent email to Mr Robert and Mr Omari regarding this request.

Account number: 49902
Amount withdrawal: 1000usd

Hope it won't be delayed anymore, because my last successful withdrawal delayed for 46days.

Update 26 January 2011
Already a weeks from my request and still no progress yet.
Withdrawal is a hard problem to settle in Prime4x.
I guess they are in problem with cash.
My withdrawal always pending and pending..
What a shame.
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back