• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
First step in the right direction. Yesterday, my requested amount for withdrawal ($900) was removed from my account at 16:09 (broker's time). I was one of those who got the 48hr-Robert Cris-promise. Now I will have to wait for Wednesday or Thursday to have my bank confirm they have got the money.

AssistModerator, thanks for ur insistence that the right thing be done here.

Prime4x claims that can't get TT copies because bank wires are done online. So far, they haven't provided any of the tracking and confirmation numbers that would be associated with an online transfer.

If Prime says they've wired money, ask for tracking information.

Some of those people promised payments in 48 hours have been paid. It looks like the promises to the rest of those people have been broken again. The FPA is giving Prime4x until the close of business in Dubai Monday, December 20th to complete all of those payments. For anyone where the money is supposed to be in transit, tracking information will be required.

If Prime4x can't pay 19 people in 3 weeks, then I have no confidence that they'll ever get the bulk of people payed.

Omari, Amr, Robert,
Can your company do 19 payments in 3 weeks?

hello,AsstModerator
i understand December 20th is deadline. and December 20th passed, I was sent the 48hr promise by Robert Cris on Dec 2,i dont recieve money yet.
please write result and state of 19 payments here today, For example,account number,and amount,method of transfer.

and please declare today, Prime4x is a scam

please check thing FPA said .
[2010-12-17 We have given Prime4x a final warning to meet certain broken promises. If they fail, the FPA will have no choice but to declare Prime4x to be a scam.]
url : Prime 4X | Prime4X.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

fake tt copy

I'm Ebrahim Mohammad Zadee, Prime4x client with account number 33044.I'm resident of USA and Canada and I am from Iran.I deposited in my trading account 33044 by Prime4x bank account in cyprus about one year ago by wire bank transfer.
I 'm waiting about 8 month for my withdrawal request that was 10220$.I have access to all of the ways for transferring money like Visa Card,Master Card,Liberty Reserve and wire bank transfer method and there is no limitation in method of transfer for me.this broker is wasting my time and all of the clients.I know another client in Iran that received fake ttcopy and if FPA needs I can send this document and all of document needed to prove my word.if this withdrawal will not done I start posting in many forum about Prime4x and because and also because I'm citizen of USA I will follow up this process by legal ways.this broker was very good option brfore but know its a very bad situation for this broker.Help me FPA

Can anyone here confirm that the adress of prime4x is:

264 International business Center
Limassol
Limassol,11362
CY

If it is not, can someone tell us what is their official adress?

Thank you

Prime4x claims that can't get TT copies because bank wires are done online. So far, they haven't provided any of the tracking and confirmation numbers that would be associated with an online transfer.

If Prime says they've wired money, ask for tracking information.

Some of those people promised payments in 48 hours have been paid. It looks like the promises to the rest of those people have been broken again. The FPA is giving Prime4x until the close of business in Dubai Monday, December 20th to complete all of those payments. For anyone where the money is supposed to be in transit, tracking information will be required.

If Prime4x can't pay 19 people in 3 weeks, then I have no confidence that they'll ever get the bulk of people payed.

Omari, Amr, Robert,
Can your company do 19 payments in 3 weeks?

hello,AsstModerator
i understand December 20th is deadline. and December 20th passed, I was sent the 48hr promise by Robert Cris on Dec 2,i dont recieve money yet.
please write result and state of 19 payments here today, For example,account number,and amount,method of transfer.

if Prime4x dont pay money to everyone,please declare today, Prime4x is a scam

please check thing FPA said on Prime4x.com Review
[2010-12-17 We have given Prime4x a final warning to meet certain broken promises. If they fail, the FPA will have no choice but to declare Prime4x to be a scam.]

Can anyone here confirm that the adress of prime4x is:

264 International business Center
Limassol
Limassol,11362
CY

If it is not, can someone tell us what is their official adress?

Thank you

The official address is:
Suite 501, St James Court
St Denis Street
Port-Louis
Mauritius

The official address is:
Suite 501, St James Court
St Denis Street
Port-Louis
Mauritius

Thank you.

This is their official adress, shared by a lot of other companies. Posssibly the
registrant hired this adress.

Any one here knows their operative adress? The adress where they indeed are?

Thanks

From the 17th of August till today

From the 17th of August till today I have send a lot of emails to Prime4x. The last 2 weeks Mr. Omari sent me several emails, after Robert promised me that within 48 hours my problems should be solved.

Mr. Omari promised me several times that my 2 problems should be solved in a very short time. But unfortunatily he changes the date of time in the future. The last promise was that I would have my my money last monday. But that does not happen. I have got no money at all from my two outstanding withdrawals. The money is still at Prime4x.

Yesterday and today I sent mr. Omari several emails the last email he answered a couple of minutes ago that one part of my problems will be deducted today from my account. It is the same promise as former.

I will keep you inform.

Omari assured me that all the traders given that false 48 hour promise were notified on the 20th. I was CCed on copies, but it looks like one person was emailed multiple times, making the total number of mailings seem higher than it really was. I just dug through all the emails to cross-check the email addresses. I found that there are 6 people that I don't have the newest email from Prime4x. I see complaints from some of them in this thread and also in email to the FPA.

A scam finding against Prime4x is now being written. The only thing that can stop it now is if I see payments sent to those 6 within the next few hours, plus payments for a number of new cases that have come up since that 48 hour promise was originally broken.

diffrence between Mr Amr and Mr Omari?!

I'm Ebrahim Mohammad Zadee with login number 33044.I didn't receive my money yet.Mr Amr sent an official email about 2 month ago that all of withdrawals will be done until end of this year.there is no progress in my request.

one question that I have from FPA members is that all of you said that you received emails from Mr Omari but I receive emails only from Mr Amr.did you receive any email from Mr Amr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back