• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amounts I withdraw are moderate, like 400 Euro. And for the rest, I don't know why I get paid all the time.

Today, Omari told me that the accounting department has gone on holiday, so no more transactions until Monday. I feel sorry for all those who are longing for their money, and I hope that if they celebrate Christmas, they will be able to enjoy it for at least a part.

Remember, family and health are more important than green pieces of paper after all.

To all of those who don't get paid: file your complaint with the FSC, see my earlier post:

Complain to the FSC - 12-23-2010, 12:42 PM

For those whould would want to send a "real" letter or phone:

The Financial Services Committee
FSC House
54, Cybercity, Ebene
Mauritius
Tel: (230) 403 7000
Fax: (230) 467 7172

Last edited:
Dear ALL trader who have been complained here about the delays
i kindly request from each one who have been complined is to give me 2 days as max period to contact them personally and give them the reason of dealy or confirm the payemnt as am following the post here so please kindly post only once and no need to make many post as this may delay me more as am reading all post each day so please only one post for one complain and give me time to check

and if any one from the people that complaind received the requested amount i kindly ask them to post simple post that they received thier request
in order to update their cases

Regards

Robert, I've requested 500 USD 3 weeks ago and still haven't received it. account 76517

To all of those who don't get paid: file your complaint with the FSC, see my earlier post:

Complain to the FSC - 12-23-2010, 12:42 PM

For those whould would want to send a "real" letter or phone:

The Financial Services Committee
FSC House
54, Cybercity, Ebene
Mauritius
Tel: (230) 403 7000
Fax: (230) 467 7172
@Ballestero:
I called them many times and unfortunately they can not speak english well,I didn't find anything on their website about prime4x,is there any list of regulated brokers by FSC Mauritius in their website?

I chatting with Prime support Sandra today and promise to close issue my withdrawal 2000usd LR. Hope payment done within 5 - 8 hours today (27-12-2010).

I lock script chatting with Sandra (Prime support).
Mr Omari please do something!

Sandra: Do not worry

Sandra: for sure your request will be done

Sandra: and you will receive your money

Mohamad Yusoff: wait

Mohamad Yusoff: i want post now, hope u promise to make payment today 27/12/2010

Sandra: why ?

Sandra: unfortunately i can not give you exact time

Sandra: but we will do our best

Mohamad Yusoff: Hope u can doing something today after u said "Sandra: and for sure your request will be done with no more delay "

my LR account u4804631 Mohamad Yusoff
Prime account : 15230

i am also still not received my money 35k usd . mike promise in short time . but still not pay . accountant department said they dont know , must ask omari . omari didnt reply email when i ask about where is my money but when my friend beside me pretend sending email asking about how to make deposit 10k usd and what offer he will received , omari immediately reply his email .

look , about withdraw , he dont answer . but about deposit he answer immediately .

just now mr omari reply my email and write like this :

if u want to receive ur money faster don't do any contact with banks or forum or any other site.

now he's going to blackmail me not to tell anyone about what prime4x do to my account .

I've contacted them many times via chat and email and they always give me same answer. They always tell me we will reply you as soon as possible, but til now they never replied me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back