• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
just now mr omari reply my email and write like this :

if u want to receive ur money faster don't do any contact with banks or forum or any other site.

now he's going to blackmail me not to tell anyone about what prime4x do to my account .

Looks like Omari is putting energy into the wrong things. Maidin, if I were you I would go to your local police to see what they can do. We have seen reports of small amount being paid but Omari ows you 35 k and I'm afraid he will never let go of such an amount.

NOW THINGS ARE TAKING THIS TURN, WOULD IT BE ADVISEABLE IF THE FPA TOOK OVER THE TASK OF REPORTING, BY POSTING THE LIST OF ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND AMOUNTS DUE, AND KEEP IT UPDATED REGULARLY?

fake address for prime4x

The FSC web site is:
FSC | MAURITIUS.
I have not been able to find anything about Prime4X either. This is puzzling, here you can read the press release:
www.Prime4x.com got regulated - forex, forex trading, trading services.

they tried to get this regulatory but I think they couldn't get this because if they get regulatory they mention it on their website for their credit.I think their address in Mauritius is a fake address and virtual office but I called to another company in their address in their building and they said to me this Egyptian guy(I think he spoke about Omari) has many complain and many people come to this building but there is no office for Prime4x.

I also tried to call them but unfortunately there is no office in fact. I ask Mr. Omari or everybody is reponsible in prim4x to help us. It's months I'm trying to contact Mr. Amr or Omari but I get nothing till now.

Alltogether, Omari is doing a good job hiding himself. No other broker is as invisible as this one. No phone, meaningless chat sessions, a dubious address, ever changing bank relations.... There must be good reasons for this.

no telephone line for a internaional company!

Alltogether, Omari is doing a good job hiding himself. No other broker is as invisible as this one. No phone, meaningless chat sessions, a dubious address, ever changing bank relations.... There must be good reasons for this.

yes its very funny that a company says for 2 month : "we have a problem in our telephone lines and we can not answer phone call" and they didn't ..who can accept this from an international company?

Account 74698

Hello,

I sent letters to Mr Omari and after 2 months finally he asked my banking details which i sent him ! Then again no response from him and in December 02 I received letter from Mr. Robert in which he assured me to solve the problem in 48 hour.

I sent several withdrawal requests to my banking account and LR account and none of them yet approved !

Today I received a message from Robert asking for my banking account details to send the money!

I sent him again requested details and I hope to get the positive response soon!

My account is in Baku , Azerbaijan and I don't think there will be any problem with transferring money to this bank !

My account number is ; 74698
withdrawal amount: 4905 $

Today I received a letter from Mr. Omari asking my banking details for the second time!

First time it was more than a month ago which I sent the info several times .
No reply from Mr. Omari until Robert sent the letter and promised to solve the problem in 48 hours . It was 02 december , then in 22 of december , he sent another message asking for banking details to send money !

So far several messages asking my banking info but none of them yet done anything serious!

I still hope to hear good news from them!

So far, I made 3 successful withdrawals, although they cost me a lot of e-mails to Omari and some took a long time compared to other brokers.

On 22 December, probably as a result of me chasing Omari persistenly about a delayed withdrawal, another amount was deducted from my balance without my order. I told Omari to wire this money, but I have not received yet.

It's about a month I'm sending email to Mr. Amr but he didn't reply me. we need serious moves to achieve results. We have to do somthing otherwise I think it gets harder.
I ask FPA to help us

So far, I made 3 successful withdrawals, although they cost me a lot of e-mails to Omari and some took a long time compared to other brokers.

On 22 December, probably as a result of me chasing Omari persistenly about a delayed withdrawal, another amount was deducted from my balance without my order. I told Omari to wire this money, but I have not received yet.

its very great to hear some person receive money from Prime4x,happy for you,my IB sent many emails to Mr Amr and he also said to him I must wait:unhappy: I just dont know how long!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back