• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Robert Cris

my withdrawal request(10220$) was deducted from my account 33044 in 3rd of January but also like many other people in this forum I didn't receive my money in my bank account after 12 days! please send my tt copy if you claim you did this withdrawal

All these reports make me very pessimistic. Why does Prime4X not pay their customers? Possible reasons are:
a) The mess in their accounting department makes it impossible to process the requests;
b) They have the money but they want to keep it;
c) They don't have the money any more.
I can not believe a); how big a mess must one create to be unable to honour simple withdrawal requests?
I can not believe b) either. The bad reputation resulting from the Scam decision by the FPA and all the bad reviews in this forum must be a burden for Prime4X that they would like to get rid of.
My best guess is c). A self respecting broker makes his money through the spread. They may also ivest the surplus of customer funds in safe values, but I am not sure if the financial authorities allow this. My suspicion is that Prime4X management has eihter drained the customer deposits to their private bank account, or they have invested the money in risky assets and lost the majority in the recent disaster on the stock market.

Mr. Omari, Mr. Robert Chris, prove that I'm wrong. Not by using more comforting words, we've seen enough of those. Pay your customers who once trusted you

My best guess is c). A self respecting broker makes his money through the spread. They may also ivest the surplus of customer funds in safe values, but I am not sure if the financial authorities allow this. My suspicion is that Prime4X management has eihter drained the customer deposits to their private bank account, or they have invested the money in risky assets and lost the majority in the recent disaster on the stock market.

I hope they prove this is not true because in this situation paying back this money to clients is a very hard procedure and we must wait.unfortunately after 14 days of subtraction money from my account I didnt receive this money in my bank account in Canda.my login is 33044.and the amount of withdraw is 10220$.

Almost 1 year waiting for withdrawal!

Mr. Robert,

Hello, I am still waiting for your positive reply. Mr. Omari and you asked me several times to send you my banking info which I did. Please let me know of the result.

ACCOUNT: 74698
withdrawal : 4905 $

In 2 months , it will be one year that I am waiting for withdrawal !

I don't understand why they promise to pay and don't keep their word? My life is a mess because of financial problems and after months of sending messages to Mr. Omari and Robert , I hoped to get a positive result! Mr. Omari , Don't you think that 10 months of waiting is enough for me?

Acc 74698

$9000 was deducted from my account 71068 on 2010-12-08
but I didn't receive my money in my bank, my money disappear more than 1 month. im wating for 6 month since first my request.
in their country,Is their acts permitted?

many case just deduction!

$9000 was deducted from my account 71068 on 2010-12-08
but I didn't receive my money in my bank, my money disappear more than 1 month. im wating for 6 month since first my request.
in their country,Is their acts permitted?

as I can see there are many people here that their money was deducted from their account but they didn't receive their money in their bank account.

Dear Mr Omari,

I am Mohamad Yusoff from Malaysia.

I need your kind help and assistance to withdraw my fund from my trading account.

I have requested the withdrawal on the date stated below but until now, I have not received any amount.

Here is my account details:

My account no: 15230.
Amount: 8769usd
Withdrawal method: using LR
Time and date of withdrawal: at 11:14am on 3-8-2010

I am looking forward to your professional assistance in attending this withdrawal issues.

I will update the progress in this thread from time to time.
Thank you.

New update: 16th Dec 2010

I still did not get any amount from Prime4x.
As usual, Live Chat always giving a positive but empty promise.

Considering the amount of my previous withdrawal, today I want to be considerate with Prime4x by making a small withdrawal from my total amount of USD8769.

Time: 11:45 PM (GMT+8)
Date of withdrawal: 16th Dec 2010
Withdrawal method: LR
Amount: usd2,000

The message says: Your Request Sent Successfully.
Let us follow up this small amount withdrawal and I will keep on posting in this thread as needed.

AFTER 5 MONTH WAITING STILL DIDT GET ANY PAYMENT.
I REQUEST WITHDAW ONLY 2000$ LR BUT i CHECK LR STILL NO RECEIVE.
MR OMARI PLEASE DO SOMETHING .

Today 18 January 2011 (16:44 Prime4x server time or 2:46 PM GMT),
I have requested withdrawal from Prime4x member area.
I have sent email to Mr Robert and Mr Omari regarding this request.

Account number: 49902
Amount withdrawal: 1000usd

Hope it won't be delayed anymore, because my last successful withdrawal delayed for 46days.

Last edited:
my withdrawal process

2011/12/28 : My IB sent an email to Mr Omari concerning my withdrawal
2011/12/28: Mr Omari replied email and said "It will be done after holidays"
2011/01/04: 10220$ was deducted from my account
2011/01/19: I didn't receive my money yet by wire bank transfer method and I sent an email to Mr Omari about this yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back