RESOLVED BY REGULATOR - FXCM UK SCAMMED ME In 2400 $ PLEASE HELP ME :'(

Thanks God I have saved myself for being scammed. I was about to send the money to Fxcm for trading and then just by chance i search google for the fairness issues and authenticity of Fxcm and I was shocked to read so many comments about Fxcm fraud. I dont know what happened to them they were alright in the beginning but I really heard that these days they try to defeat you in so many ways. SS

it is obvious that FXCM is a scam. Here is the latest concrete proof that anyone can verify by themselves :

december 19 2013 : the dow (or US30 at fxcm) reached a high of 16230 (at 3:30PM New York time)
No futures at cme or any other broker has reached a high above 16200 !
This is obviously a stop chasing (or margin call) strategy on their part.
if you ask FXCM where they got their quote from, they will not tell you what signal provider of theirs provided this incredible High. This is obvious becauce it is THEM and Only THEM who jacked up this new high.

of course they will say "thank you for understanding" and not give you any further explaination because they cannot/dont want to explain. They will then redirected you to the claims departement and make you lose a lot of time and finally just send you what this poor sool has received saying that it is basically your fault and never give you back your money knowing that the SEC will not help you unless it is a class action.

This is only one exemple but if you do you homework you will see that there are many other occurences of the sort.

Stay away from FXCM and all other cfd brokers !

it is obvious that FXCM is a scam. Here is the latest concrete proof that anyone can verify by themselves :

december 19 2013 : the dow (or US30 at fxcm) reached a high of 16230 (at 3:30PM New York time)
No futures at cme or any other broker has reached a high above 16200 !
This is obviously a stop chasing (or margin call) strategy on their part.
if you ask FXCM where they got their quote from, they will not tell you what signal provider of theirs provided this incredible High. This is obvious becauce it is THEM and Only THEM who jacked up this new high.

of course they will say "thank you for understanding" and not give you any further explaination because they cannot/dont want to explain. They will then redirected you to the claims departement and make you lose a lot of time and finally just send you what this poor sool has received saying that it is basically your fault and never give you back your money knowing that the SEC will not help you unless it is a class action.

This is only one exemple but if you do you homework you will see that there are many other occurences of the sort.

Stay away from FXCM and all other cfd brokers !

Hi 2easy@outlook.com

I was reading through the forum posts that were made while I was away on Christmas break and just noticed your post. Welcome to the forum :)

The price spike you saw on US30 on December 19th was confirmed to be a bad tick on the same day it happened. The correct high was 16,198. We made the appropriate correction to any trades that were affected.

Jason

Well you should have asked a written confirmation of all they have been saying to you over the phone.

My email still awaits for a reply. However I had a phone call and they said in the end that I need to have a 5000$ active account to have a customer support for all my questions. Otherwise they said I shall find all answers for my questions on dailyfx.com and their fxcm.com website ! They think I am so stupid giving 5000$ and start trading without a written answer on my questions !

Over the phone they said they are not a dealing desk, that all liquidities are provided by big banks ( but wich they refuses to dosclose they said I can find the info on their web site ...)
Then I've a proove that everyday data is missing ! They said it is impossible I am doing something wrong or my internet connection is messy...
strange I have had Free in France and now Time Warner in USA and I ran into same observation. What a coincidence you may say. But if you think a bit, you shall find your answer in MQL4 Code Base: expert advisors, custom indicators, scripts and libraries. Why all these indicators and EA's are just there all for free and quite a lot of them have good rating ? Well because they work when the time series that are for example EURUSD are not equaly spaced in time. You see where I am driving at ? That's wright ! So my opinion, Flee from FXCM and flee from any broker that offers leverage buying !

QUOTE=Ayman1986;99100]Hi

Good Evening

After Regards....

before i open a real account in The Forex market i was trading on the demo accounts for 2 years and 8 months i knew every thing about Forex and i was make profit on demo and then i open a micro account with a forex company with 500 $ the profit was great and i have my own strategy never lose maybe only 1% that's if,,,and then i decided to open a standard account with FXCM and thats my Story

FXCM UK Scammed me in 2400 $ USD + the Profit

First before i open a new account i asked them if they have DEALING DESK they said no we no dealing Desk They said No we Do not do this the price and every thing such spreads , and the spreads would not go high and low no its came from the Banks Direct to you i said that's great and then i had account with FXCM uk i funded it with 3600 $ on 1/1/2012 and i start on 2/1/2012 trading with gold i was Making profit until They start Manipulation with spreads they always make it very up and LOW in a second just to hit my close point And They Did not active the Closing point of Ger30 just let it Open even i set the Close point and the Margin CALL closed the Orders because they did not Activate the Closing point ???????????????????? ???????/

they told me maybe you forget to set closing point or maybe a problem with the platform ?????????????

i was trading on FXCM trading Station and they really did and make me lose too much i lost with them from 3600 $ i lost 2400 $ +the profit , and after i doubt that they Manipulation with spreads and the price and the market i asked them in the live chat if they having a dealing desk and see what did they said yes we do what ?? they told me from the first time no we do not have any kind of the dealing desk on the standard accounts and i was trading on Gold and GER 30 they told me oh sorry we have a dealing desk on Gold , Germany 30 , UK100

i told them why you did not tell me before i trade they said sorry a about that we forget ????????????????? forget what ?????

i will file a case against them i want to get my 2400 $ Back That's all i have :(

Now im not trading on their Platform since May 2012

I hope i was here before i open the account with fxcm and read the bad comments about them I contacted with Them many times but in the last they said do what ever u want to do you have nothing ??? no Rights

Please Stay away From Them the will make you lose ur money and they will Always Hit you'r Closing Point to make you lose

I Believe there r anyone can help me to get my money or at least to ready my story for do not have account with them

i dont know how they are listed in NYSE and i know im unlucky for i did not read the bad comment about them and the NEWS about the that NFA Fined FXCM 2 Million $ and about FXCM ordered to pay $6 million more by the CFTC to settle allegations of failure to monitor and maintain its trading systems and In total FXCM will pay over $16.2 million to settle NFA and CFTC’s charges.

View the Link

FXCM ordered to pay $6 million more by the CFTC to settle allegations of failure to monitor and maintain its trading systems | Forex Magnates

Please Help me to Get my Money 2400 $ i do not want the Profit i want my money 2400 $ and for sure you can't have anything against them for they control all the system and the reports they can do what ever they want to Do ................ i hope to go soon to uk to file a case against them To get my money

Thank you

Best Regards[/QUOTE]

So did you find any trusworthy broker so far ?

Don't ask for company recommendations in Scam Alerts. If you had an excellent and trustworthy company, would you want it permanently linked to the word "SCAM" by being recommended here?

Additionally, there is no one broker that is just right for everyone. If someone pops up and tells you to go with a specific broker when you've given no details about what your trading needs are, consider that to be a strong recommendation against that company.

[langtitle=ar]Stay away from fxcm[/langtitle]

Hey , sup all

Believe me guys stay away from FXCM They ARE DD And They Know very well how to show that it's your FAULT not because of them , and even if it's the trading station

they will prove that it's ur problem not because of them

huh that's really funny

if you want a good brokerage deal with a bank it's will give you STP not DD

by the way Fxcm only scamming and manipulate ( micro account - mini account standard account ),but the active trader it's NDD , maybe they scamming all accounts now i don't know :S

They don't care about thier Reputation anyway more

it's really easy way to get money just scam many customer's and get a huge profit , by catch you in the stop point or the other ways of them

and then what will THE CUSTOMERS do ????????????????????? nothing

and believe me nobody can help You To get you'r money even the NFA or FOS .... etc

they will tell you , Omg you didn't ready this risk warning in a small font under the page

Risk Warning: Our service includes products that are traded on margin and carry a risk of loss to all of your deposited funds and may not be suitable for all investors. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.

anyway am just want to share my bad experience with FXCM , not only me there's a lot of ppl here scammed by fxcm read the review of them

i haven't got my money back bye bye 2400 $

------------------------------------------
Just 4 words

STAY AWAY FROM FXCM[
------------------------------------------

Thank You

Best Regards

wow im shocked to read that most of the brokers i wanted to join have some link to scams , there is a fxcm office here in greece and i thought it could be legit and join but after all this im changing my mind. i would like some proof that customers got their money back from the "faulty" tick on december ,

Back