RESOLVED Case# 2011-002 | Galina_K vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 217 99.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guilty as charged!!

Galina you are absolutely right Highside is 100%. You should insist on and get a full refund if you are not satisfied. A reputable company would refund you gladly rather then get a lot of bad publicity.

Great to have Forex Peace Army working for us little guys.

BTW he has removed his guarantee from his website. As someone else noted a lot of typos these have gone as well. But he now has a Affiliate PRogram in cooperation with Clickbank. So disatisfied customers could still get their money back.

Also his example of huge profits do not add up. These results seem doctored.

P.s. me thinks you were too nice to the guy.

Guilty as charged

The evidence is overwhelming, it's about time these fraudulent scum were removed from the Forex scene once and for all. This is a great forum that can help us in this pursuit. It's hard enough learning to be a trader as it is without this type of low life feeding off of our hard earned cash.

:hissyfit:

The money-back guarantee for the 2%dailyEA.
Removed by the scammer after I started to expose his fraud.

mRDvo

Attachments

• moneyback_guarantee.jpg
    moneyback_guarantee.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 20
But he now has a Affiliate PRogram in cooperation with Clickbank. So disatisfied customers could still get their money back.

Please be aware that the 2%dailyEA is not a Clickbank product.

Swaby made his website in a way that makes you think you are buying a Clickbank-product because he is selling
the 2%daily Manual Method via Clickbank.

On the reviews section at FPA you can read how he treated customers who bought his Manual method .
He refused to give a refund although the customer proved to him that the 2%daily-Manual method is not profitable.

Swaby made the 2%dailyEA website in the same design to make some buyers think they would have a Clickbank guaranteed product.

Swaby offered a full refund if the customer was not satisfied, he should be required to honour that. How does a victim proceed successfukky against someone like Swaby, who clearly has already profited from oithers' investment in his scheme? Exposure is not enough. He should somehow be made to pay up.

His Whois address is in UK

This guy has a whois address in uk, and his phone number and email address are clear for all to see. Under UK laws I think that this could be reported to uk Trading Standards their web page is Consumer Direct.

This is a lesson to all of us, if we have to buy an EA then only use Clickbank where you can be sure of a refund for a duff product.

Guilty as charged.

Hello Galina,

Enough is enough. This has gone too far. What use is a terms and conditions page if the seller has no protection when the terms are not abided by?

The first day you purchased the EA, you asked for a refund because you thought that it was an affiliate product and that you would receive 50% of the price back through your friend who is an affiliate. However, when I told you that the EA was not offered as an affiliate product (due to ClickBanks $99 limit) you were very upset and began to come across as aggressive. Safe to say we did not get off on the right foot. I refused you a refund based on the EA not being offered through an affiliate link. Later, you asked for a refund based on the EA not performing well....

The first month the EA made over 100% on a forward test. You purchased the EA after this time, when the EA began to drop in it's performance. You requested a refund and I should have just refunded you, no questions asked (a policy that this situation has taught me - I am not from a business background). I saw from your statements that you were using the incorrect settings, so advised you to change. At this stage I was not stating that you would not get a refund, just offering advice to you to try and improve the results of the EA. In hindsight, I should not have helped you, and just gave you the refund. Although, from my experience, other customers are delighted when I help them with the setup and results start improving.

NB: ALL TESTIMONIALS ON MY SITE ARE COPY AND PASTED FROM CUSTOMER EMAILS.

Now on to the "scam", "scammer", "liar", "thief", etc, labels. I spent almost a year developing the EA. I back tested, forward tested, recoded and retested. Around November I felt like I really had a fantastic piece of trading software. The backtests and forward tests showed me that I may be right. Of course, in Forex that is not always the case. My point being, that I believed I had a genuinely good product to offer. I launched it and the first month the results were fantastic. The 2nd they were not so great (around the time your refund came in). Some traders had the great results from the first month so they were happy to stick with the EA, knowing that January is a typically slow month and saw the potential of the EA. However, I still opted to go back to the code to try to further improve the EA based on what the forward tests had shown. I could have just left the EA how it was and not offered any updates or changes to the settings, but I was trying to have one of the best EA's on the market. So, I recoded certain aspects of the EA, including:

A weekday filter, to filter out certain days (particularly Friday).
A new and improved entry: Rather than entering on the first breakout, we wait for a pullback.
A maximum loss/profit filter.
No expirations required so suitable for more brokers.
No hedging required so suitable for more brokers.
Changed the trading hours to just trade the highest volume hours.
+few more tweaks here and there.

I put alot of effort into the EA, and continue to do so. The only thing I can be faulted on is not granting you the refund (as per my terms, it is impossible to have a guarantee for performance in Forex as it is unpredictable), which in hindsight, would have been the best thing to do. I have learnt from that. But, some of the words being thrown at me on this site are very far from the truth. Although, it seems no matter what a Forex software provider says or does, they will be branded as a scammer eventually.

I have received (and I am receiving by the hour) abusive and threatening emails. Not from buyers, but from those who have read this thread. I want to put an end to this now. Galina, I will grant you a refund. In future I will be sure to do the same and take this as a lesson learned. For other people out there, I am trying to offer one of the best EA's and work at it constantly to improve it. I will contact you via email Galina to arrange your refund.

Please anyone thinking of sending me abusive email, do not bother. Yes, I made a mistake not refunding Galina, but I am offering what I believe to be a good EA and starting off on a new foot regarding the refund policy.

Thank you for reading and happy trading to all!

Last edited:
When will they ever learn?

It doesn't matter how many times get rich quick idiots fail with junk robots they are always over eager to run to the next one time after time. I see "I can't wait for the release of XXXX" all over forums for any and every bit of unproven crap. As long as a fool has money the two will always be easily parted.

If you don't want to fall foul of the endless hordes of con men...don't buy junk EA's that "doubled their money in a month" like this obviously curve fitted crud did. Don't buy anything that doesn't have a third party money back guarentee or better still...don't buy crappy robots at all and learn how to trade instead.

Final score = scammer 0 - fool 0

Guilty of Stupidity

I can't believe these replies from this "Rich" Dream Team guy. How much did this EA cost? What a moron. To destroy the reputation of his EA and himself for so little. I never buy any EA except thru ClickBank, who has refunded my money EVERYTIME scammers didn't want to. And what's nice about that as well, is ClickBank charges them an extra fee for having to do the refund for them. What about disputing the charge on your Visa? As well, I think the CFTC will tear him a new @ssh@le as well these days...:confused:

Back