Resolved - TopOption.com Scam

Topoption threatened me to Sign Non- Disclosure Agreement, Legal Waiver and remove or withdraw my allegations posted on third party sites OR No Payment

TopOption representative called me 2 days ago, said that they had done 4 investigations and came to a final conclusion that am right because they hadn't explain to me the rollover feature rightfully and in topoption terms and conditions describing rollover feature, it does not mention that I can only rollover the position to 60 minutes not more, this is why my both positions were not rollover when I tried the feature many times.
They are ready to give me my requested amount of money of my loss and the payout due to their mistake.
But, they want some steps from my side first before they pay my money for the loss that is $721.50 requested by me.
The steps are Sign Non- Disclosure Agreement, Legal Waiver and remove or withdraw my allegations posted on third party sites.
(They sent me the documents yesterday via email)

My reply was that I would not remove the thread from FPA but the thread will be normally moved to the resolved folder after I explain by written words in a post in the thread what happened with topoption(the solution). I'll be waiting for their documents to read it in details before signing and want the exact steps of how the solution will be solved between writing on the thread, it being moved to the resolved folder, signing the documents and getting my money.

Topoption representative answered that the most important thing for Topoption now is to first remove the thread. They can't risk their reputation by it being put in the resolved folder or I explaining that there was a compensation because it contradicts with signing the non disclosure documents he added.

Then said that he would have to talk to his manager regarding I not able to remove the thread but it being put in the resolved issues folder.

My Proof of TopOption admitting their fault in this complaint. Taken from TopOption Non Disclosure Document and Waiver sent by them to me to sign.

ANNEX A

On 31/07/2014, the client raised a complaint during a chat conversation regarding positions 6796975 and 6797468. The client wanted to apply the rollover feature on both positions and extend their expiry to 17:10 GMT, however was unable to do so and therefore rolled over the positions to 16:00 GMT as that was the only expiry time available. We have conducted full investigation in regards to the allegations made by the client and have decided to credit the client's account with 721.50 USD, which is the amount the client would have profited if he was able to extend the expiry of his positions to 17:10 GMT. The amount will be credited after the client signs Non- Disclosure Agreement, Legal Waiver and removes or withdraws his allegations posted on third party sites. Client accepted our offer during phone call on 13-Aug-14.

Have both documents in PDF Form, Topoption emails too and the rest another type of proofs will be reserved for the FCA, CySec and other regulatory bodies they are governed by.

Please Note that they mention: Client accepted our offer during phone call on 13-Aug-14.

That is totally false. I told the representative by phone that I will read the documents first then decide.

Told him the same in the second call(following), he replied the sentence does not matter because I haven't signed the documents.

TopOption want nobody including its regulatory bodies FCA and CySec included to know about the compensation, they want to oblige me to sign a NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT.

After reading the documents carefully, I concluded and decided not to sign any document they provided because it's full of clauses that can tie any person for long time.
Even the live account agreement signed with topoption does not include all the legal clauses found in the non disclosure agreement .
It consists of 23 legal clauses and the same TopOption representative who presented himself as Philip said that these are normal procedures for their insurance!!!

After reading the documents and making the decision of not signing, requested a phone call from Philip(TopOption Representative).
He called me after a while, told him I'll not sign the documents but might make a gesture as signing a similar document as the Waiver that says something like I got my money from TopOption and the complaint ends there etc That will be signed only after a in fact get my money(amount reach my bank account).

He said must discuss it with his manager and will inform me by tomorrow(today).

What email content(my final decision) I sent to Topoption this morning and What was TopOption reply by phone call and the conversation results by TopOption last email.....

To be continued........

You do understand that the legal representation of them is 100% a joke, they would never use lawyers in a million years vs a victim/client so its a complete joke that they are trying to get you to buy rofl... These guys are mostly from Israel and feel protected there with their shadow banking done through Cyprus where you can buy people cheap example the cyprus regulations which are a joke or any number of Island tax havens from anguila new zealand panama the list goes on all of this is done to avert from paper trails and to hide from the law if they should ever be seeked out. Thing is this the U.S. government and others are "WATCHING" and you might hear of raids in the near future in Israel directly in cooperation with the Israeli government due to all of the evidence and sheer number of incidents these crooked firms that pretend to be brokers in both binary options and forex... Just a matter of time... Other then that any thing they talk about LEGALLY is a joke tell them to F-OFF, they either pay you or not and likely its just to try to get you to STFU...

FXWarriory from my experience, reading other reputable binary websites, comments Topoption is very good binary brooker. Never failed to pay out the profit. If they would fail many people would find out and their reputation would drop significally.
Deciding to pay you out and asking you to withdrew comments from this website proves their credibility and it is a sign that they really care for their reputation.
Manipulating the prices is normal. All spotoption manipulate the prices or adding spreads, even when they claim they don't. Just beware of that
See this .
Use Mt4: 24fx, alpri UK. Download or create the indicator (bid+ask)/2 and when you see the difference of more than one pippet (usually from few pippets to few pips -from 2-100 points, depending on market conditions) between the mt4 and spotoption platform than you know when they give you a different price than what it is. So that you are starting off on the losers position. If you want to use it against them so that you start from winners position you will get option suspended. Option suspended has nothing to do with what they say is about manipulating the price, spread. They never admitted to that. If you are in the profit they will never give you a price better than what it is on the market. See the video few times. The video refers to all spotoption based platform. Doesn't matter regulated or not, claiming on their website no spread is a lie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scam brookers don't care about reputation, won't pay you out the profit or at worst scenario won't even pay you out the deposit. They will block you and continue to operate, adding some awards on the websites how good they see goptions. They will also create websites were bad comments are removed for example Binary Options WatchDog! Fighting Scams. Protecting the Industry!, Binary Options PIMP . These are only a few. There are dozen out there reviewing scam brookers

HaHaHa. From what background are you defending topoption.com scam?? Had you even read the thread complaint!?!!

It's about failure of its rollover feature and topoption admitted its bad service. So what are you talking about!!!

I mentioned that they sent withdrawal at past requests. But, you saying that scam brokers don't pay is a big lie.
Some scam brokers can even pay for a client who had made a complaint on FPA and not to another who made similar complaint on FPA, only to show itself a good broker.

AsstModerator and Pharaoh have lot of experience with such brokers tricks, ask them if you like!! There's also a case in FPA court and scam folder that proves that.

For your info, topoption scam was always defending itself with its terms and conditions and answered my email after 1 week and only after I created this thread.
If not from forexpeacearmy, the scam topoption could had continued wasting time(still till now too!!) and never admitted its fault.

From where had you create that they have good reputation when on FPA reviews page for the scam topoption it got only 2 stars!!
And I can add a 1 star from my side due to its scam in this case.
I dont want to read any other review site than FPA. Not a compliment but in fact FPA is the number 1 review website for traders to choose the right broker.
If want to check the others, even instaforex that has FPA Scam findings passes reputation test on other sites!!!

I don't need any help from you regarding how to figure if broker is cheating and manipulating prices. I teach how to do it.

Scam brokers not necessary to show its scam on withdrawals but giving you bad service is enough to rob you much money and leave you with the little to withdraw, you got the idea!!!

Only brokers that decide to go out of business will stop withdrawals and run away with clients money. Others who want to stay esp. when regulated, continue providing bad services, manipulating prices and platform failures etc Many ways to steal clients money.

You do understand that the legal representation of them is 100% a joke, they would never use lawyers in a million years vs a victim/client so its a complete joke that they are trying to get you to buy rofl... These guys are mostly from Israel and feel protected there with their shadow banking done through Cyprus where you can buy people cheap example the cyprus regulations which are a joke or any number of Island tax havens from anguila new zealand panama the list goes on all of this is done to avert from paper trails and to hide from the law if they should ever be seeked out. Thing is this the U.S. government and others are "WATCHING" and you might hear of raids in the near future in Israel directly in cooperation with the Israeli government due to all of the evidence and sheer number of incidents these crooked firms that pretend to be brokers in both binary options and forex... Just a matter of time... Other then that any thing they talk about LEGALLY is a joke tell them to F-OFF, they either pay you or not and likely its just to try to get you to STFU...

Yes, I understand that from the start. But I deal with all brokers depending on their actions at the beginning of the problem. I show good intention toward the broker until it proves that it's only wasting time to not pay me my money.

Am now in a final decision that will not sign any document. If topoption want to continue threatening me to sign or No Payment, let it be.
There will be an FPA Traders Court Case created.
I have much proofs that FCA and CySec will be very glad to look at, and not the least topoption already admitted its fault.
Regulatory bodies knowing that topoption scam is threatening to sign a NON Disclosure agreement that is a secret compensation behind regulators back, will be enough to act strongly against the scam topoption. Not to mention other things yet.
Big amount f options and forex brokers too have israel backgrounds. It's not my matter, I just want my money after discovering topoption scam real skin!!

Back