Resolved - TopOption.com Scam

*Can't edit my post. Attachment TPSCAM1.png

Continuing the scam topoption emails to me. The following email by them consists of topoption admitting its fault for the first time after this thread advanced quickly in many clear proofs of topoption scam against me.

- Dear Mr. (name),

Re: Complaint

As a follow up to our phone conversation dated 15-Aug-14, we would like to inform you that we have agreed to credit your trading account 124282 with the amount of 721.50 USD which is also the amount that was requested by you.

To move forward in resolving this matter, we kindly ask you the following:

- To remove or withdraw posts published in 3rd party websites/forums.

- To sign the attached Waiver Letter and Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Willingness to proceed this way was expressed by you in our phone conversation dated 13-Aug-14. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that the Non-Disclosure Agreement and Waiver Letter serve as insurance for both parties involved and guarantee that you will receive the aforementioned amount. Considering that the matter is resolved in the manner you requested we believe that the above stated is reasonable.

We sincerely hope that you will consider our offer and remain open for further communication.

Best regards,

Philip Hamza | Customer Support | Tel: +44-80-0170-0124 | Email: support@topoption.com | TopOption - Trade your way to the top

-----------------------------

In the above email topotpion scam offered solving the problem by signing the legal documents first and all before they send me any money.
The email was sent at same instant topoption representative called me and admitted topoption bad service.

Note that topoption representative presented himself "Philip", explained after admitting topoption horrible service that I couldn't rollover to my preferred expiry time 17:10 because they failed to explain to me and even not mention in topoption rollover terms and conditions that clients can only rollover to maximum 60 minutes from the original expiry time, but they are working on informing all clients by phone calls!!! about that new adjustment in its rollover feature!!!
Great that FXWarriory complaint was helpful for topoption scam to find a new way to scam its clients with change of its rollover conditions, and when I told him that it can't be changed by phone words but clients must be informed by emails and sign the new change because the original agreement does not mention this tweak in rollover feature, who accepts this change will sign the new agreement, clients who do not want can close topoption accont after withdrawing their money. Without written agreement this change is not applicable and clients can accuse topoption scam when they face same horrible service as in my case. Topoption not willing to fix any problems but to cheat clients first.

Till this minute, topoption scam changed nothing in its rollover feature regarding the 60 minute max. time to rollover which is another proof that topoption are continuing playing dirty tricks on its clients, sure they phone called none of its clients regarding this change that is an illusion, just an excuse for topoption terrible service against me.
Also, its live chat representative misleading clients by saying the strike price will change after rollover is another proof of topoption scam.

Traders must stay away of topoption.com scam, the broker who plays such dirty tricks as all my thread posts clearly show, can not be guaranteed on the safety of your money.

I have reports that the CHEAT no only the customers but also the AFFILIATES, wow these guys are going down the DRAIN!

If you have proofs like the reports information, screenshots or affiliates come here to talk about their case then open a new scam folder case against topoption scam, will be great.

Beware of binary "credit" in your account. Often, that's a bonus with many strings attached.

Tell them you'll be thrilled to sign a document promising to ask that this issue be marked as resolved and to take no further action against them on the basis that they credit your account and process a withdrawal for 100% of your money (including that promised credit).

So, then the order of events would be:

They present you with a fair document to sign (including pre-defined time limits, as shown below).

You sign and send them the document by a mutually agreeable method.

They then have a pre-defined time limit to credit your account, return all funds due to you, and close your account.

You then have a pre-defined time limit to come back here, state that you got everything you were looking for back in your bank account, and ask that the issue be considered closed. Further, you are barred from making any new claims relevant to this issue or anything else related to the closed account.

I had sent them an email from early morning regarding your suggestion that I find it very diplomatic, still no reply from them.
I doubt that topoption understands in this language, but I accepted your suggestion because it's coming from an FPA High Rank Member who has lot of experience in scam brokers field.

By the way, there's no bonus or credit in my account. I refused getting any bonus although they offered me it.
Anyway, my balance is ZERO after had withdrawn all my account money. I just want from topoption the $721.50 they scammed for the 2 positions.

Beware of binary "credit" in your account. Often, that's a bonus with many strings attached.

Tell them you'll be thrilled to sign a document promising to ask that this issue be marked as resolved and to take no further action against them on the basis that they credit your account and process a withdrawal for 100% of your money (including that promised credit).

So, then the order of events would be:

They present you with a fair document to sign (including pre-defined time limits, as shown below).

You sign and send them the document by a mutually agreeable method.

They then have a pre-defined time limit to credit your account, return all funds due to you, and close your account.

You then have a pre-defined time limit to come back here, state that you got everything you were looking for back in your bank account, and ask that the issue be considered closed. Further, you are barred from making any new claims relevant to this issue or anything else related to the closed account.

AHA, read your post again to get your point of the credit, you meant that topoption scam might credit the $721.50 as bonus with many strings attached?
If that's what you meant, we'll make topoption add into any fair waiver that the amount can be withdrawn freely at anytime. I prefer that it be sent directly to my bank account that topoption representative(Philip) strangely refused the idea said that his department involved told him it can not be done like that but credited into my topoption account, which raises my doubts that they might be using another dirty trick you had put spotlight at in your post. Thanks

Have to highlight on a point that how an unregulated broker like optionrally that has many FPA scam folder cases have a representative to defend itself and clear issues, while a regulated broker in many countries like topoption had not bother itself to reply to this thread 40 posts now!!!!

Moreover, optionrally might still be a scam and surely not regulated although they solved 1 case and have 2 pending.....but they at least sent the client his money without all the non disclosure agreement and legal waiver nonsense topoption had created.
Any respectful broker that admits its fault must send its clients their money with no question asked. Yet topoption scam playing dirty!!!!

Back