Resolved - TopOption.com Scam

*Note: Past Monday(10 days ago) topoption scam reached to tell me on live chat after not answering my emails, that there will not be any communication with them other than by email from now on!!)

Suddenly, past Wednesday they agreed on sending my money after they got the DO order.
Scam brokers don't understand other than the language of Authority and Power.

I advice all traders on FPA to file complaints at their regulatory bodies as soon as they smell scam from their broker after they open a scam case on FPA. Don't waste time and give your scam broker time to play. At time the regulatory body/ies investigating your case, if the scam broker understand to send your money, will be great, you lost nothing from filing the complaint, if not they get warning and the DO from their regulatory body:cool:

Go ahead and ask your bank of they can track down how much of the missing money was fees and how much was just never sent in the first place.

Asked my bank by phone about this, they replied can only know the company name who sent the money and the pure amount reached.
For further more details, will have to go to the bank main office and talk with the relevant department to get into this case....

I'm resting in the mountain in most days of summer, will not go down to the city just to waste more time and money on a scam broker for the little money left from this topoption scam case. topoption scam took much of my time, fed of it already:mad:

Next Week will check if the left money reached my account and update this case accordingly.

Wearing down the victims so they give up is probably the oldest way for scammers to avoid paying money owed.

Pharaoh and people who had been reading this thread posts know that am not a person who give up as my one man show:) thread posts approve.

But sometimes it is best to think more smart and calmly taking better decisions as in this case I already received $642.52 from the $721.50 topoption wanted to scam me with. They sent me the missing $78.98, it will reach in few days to my bank account, so why must I waste more time and money going down to the city just to check with my bank main office relevant department in details how the scam topoption sent the $642.52!!!?

Your bank can't check out the details of a wire transfer to a client by phone?

Phoned the bank branch I have the account with, they said can know the basic transfer details like the company name, amount, date..etc but for more details of the transfer must visit the main branch in the Capital, in order the relevant department check for me in deeper details....

By the way, can't really understand why topoption scam wire transfer takes over a week to reach when coming from near country!!
They are dead in everything!!!

I announce that the left amount of the total amount topoption tried to scam me of have reach my bank account.

AsstModerator have the full authority to mark this case as resolved since this is FPA scam folder rules.

However, I emphasize again on traders not to invest any amount with topoption scam because the broker who don't solve clients complaints, ignoring it before FPA help and Regulatory Body pressure and command, is not reliable on the safety of your money.

Stay Away of topoption Scam.

I announce that the left amount of the total amount topoption tried to scam me of have reach my bank account.

AsstModerator have the full authority to mark this case as resolved since this is FPA scam folder rules.

However, I emphasize again on traders not to invest any amount with topoption scam because the broker who don't solve clients complaints, ignoring it before FPA help and Regulatory Body pressure and command, is not reliable on the safety of your money.

Stay Away of topoption Scam.

By your activities at FPA I thought you haven't had such problem. Your are giving good suggestions to victim so I can only advice you fight with them till you can.

Salim, you just missed 60 posts of my one man show:cool: Have already got the full money topoption tried to scam me for, so fight had finish:)

No one of us had no problem with a broker. Looking at it that topoption was my first binary option broker and it is registered at many regulatory bodies would tell you that my decision of testing an account with them was not wrong especially that there are few regulated binary option brokers.
Nobody can smell a scam from far away when there are many regulations found in it!

Besides, my overall binary option experience was good, grew the account to 250% profit in less than a month despite my testing on demo didn't exceed 2 weeks but since I have solid Forex background experience, was not hard to absorb the Binary idea and succeed;)

If you or anyone would suggest a binary option broker that's regulated and not scam, will appreciate that.

Back