Resolved - TopOption.com Scam

Let's see if TopOption will agree to a somewhat more fair and balanced agreement. Make sure it specifies exactly how much money is due to you and that sending 100% of that money to you is one of their obligations.

topoption called me today after had sent it an email yesterday mentioned the new adjustments of the legal waiver Pharaoh requested to be and my addition.

topoption representative Lina said that they agreed on the 2 points out of 3 points I requested in my email:

- Topoption must mention that sending 100% of the $721.50 money to me is one of your obligations.

- As of the date of this Waiver and Release From Liability I hereby agree and declare that I shall not dispute any previous charges to my credit cards (type) Card (number) under any circumstances, all prior transactions with Safecap via my credit card have been authorized by me and that as of the date of this Waiver and Release From Liability I shall not charge back under any circumstances as long as Safecap meets its obligations to allow me to withdraw the agreed upon funds within a period not to exceed 21 days.

She said that must go back to her manager to ask about this point I requested:

- There must not be a sentence of "fully satisfied and quality of service..." in the legal waiver, it must be removed because it discusses my overall trading time with topoption, it does not have to do with the complaint itself. Enough that the account will be closed, so I will not want any money from your broker after that happens and my compensation money reaches my bank account.

-----------------

The advance of this complaint depends on topoption reply by phone call and sending me the adjusted legal waiver document to read carefully and decide after Lina said the points will not be written word by word in the waiver but something similar!!!! Especially when I assured on the "........within a period not to exceed 21 days........" paragraph and specific sentence, she replied that topoption can't specify a time limit and why am that concerned about the wording of the waiver!!!!! So will have to see what is similar!!!

I have to say this. All the long drama story topoption had created and running....is nonsense. They must had sent me my money from the beginning, even FPA thread could not had been created at that time and maybe if they showed transparency in solving this complaint far of public I could had been trading with it till this minute.

But topoption preferred to go scam ignoring my complaint until I open this FPA scam case against it, and they are continuing the waste of time.

The more nonsense by topoption is the non disclosure agreement to sign then its retreat to accept the waiver document for signature. If we look into some of its points we can discover stupid mentality of topoption in solving this complaint.
One of the points that says ' I must not charge back prior transactions...blah blah blah"
For God Sake, give me a break, what will I charge back?!!!
My profits exceed my deposit by 250%, that was withdrawn way ago....

Instead of wasting all this time, topoption hurting its left reputation!!!! for some useless waiver document, topoption must have sent me my money with no question asked and the complaint closed long time ago!!!!

Another day passed and topoption scam still wasting time. topoption representative Lina Ivanov needs more than a day to pass by her manager office far some meters of her own, talk to him and get this complaint solved quickly by simply accepting the waiver adjustments requested.

They are enjoying seeing topoption reputation swaying......to the valley.......

As long as the agreement is getting closer, let them waste a little bit of time. Just make it plain to them that your patience is not unlimited.

As long as the "no chargeback" only applies to previous charges, there's no harm in signing it. After this is all over, it may not be a bad idea to change your credit card numbers.

Explosive proof of topoption.com scam. Non-disclosure agreement revealed

The SCAM topoption.com want to continue playing dirty games and wasting time, then am for it;)

A Gift to ForexPeaceArmy People. The Non-Disclosure Agreement topoption SCAM wanted me to sign, or else I get no money.

NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

This Non-Disclosure Agreement is entered into as of the 14/08/2014 made by and between:

Safecap Investments Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, with registered office 9 Kafkasou Street, Aglantzia, CY-2112, Nicosia, Cyprus (“Safecap”);

AND

(My Name) , (My Address)(“the Complainant”),

each a “Party” and together, the “Parties”.

RECITAL:

The Parties are involved in discussions relating to a complaint made by the Complainant to Safecap on 31/07/2014 detailed in Annex A of this Waiver and Release of Liability. The Parties have agreed that prior to concluding discussions regarding this matter the Complainant agrees to comply with the following terms and conditions.

NOW, THEREFORE, the Complainant herein agrees as follows:

1. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall mean the fact that discussions are taking place between the Parties together with all information in any and all medium disclosed by Safecap to the Complainant and any information regarding the complaint referred to in Annex A of this Agreement and regarding the Complainants experience during his period trading with Safecap.

2. For these purposes “Confidential Information” includes, without limitation all information included in all correspondence between the Parties whether via email, letter, telephone or any other method of communication, computer programs, data, system technology, network and interfaces, know-how, organizational and operational information, employee information any other information or materials supplied to or obtained by the Complainant regarding Safecap (“Restricted Information”).

3. Except as otherwise indicated in this Agreement, the term “Party” or “Parties” shall also mean all entities affiliated with or related to such Party. For the avoidance of doubt, Confidential Information shall include all information disclosed by Safecap to the Complainant prior to the signing of this Agreement, if any.

Signature

Treppides Tower, 6 th Floor Kafkasou 9, Aglantzia P.O.Box 26522 CY 2112 , Nicosia, Cyprus. Tel: +357-2234-1917 Fax: +357-2234-1918

4. The Complainant hereby undertakes to maintain all the Confidential Information in strict and absolute confidence and to refrain from any disclosure and/or publication and/or description and/or communication of the Confidential Information, in whole or in part, to any third party whatsoever.

5. The Complainant shall at all times take the necessary precautions to keep the Confidential Information confidential and shall procure that the Complainant and the Complainant’s respective directors, partners, employees and advisers to whom Confidential Information is to be made available are fully aware of their obligations regarding Confidential Information under this Agreement and agree to observe the obligations contained in this Agreement regarding Confidential Information.

6. The Complainant shall not in any way modify, copy or adapt the Confidential Information or disclose it to any person, firm or corporation by any means whatsoever.

7. The Complainant undertakes not to reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble
Confidential Information.

8. The Complainant further undertakes not to use any Confidential Information for any purpose.

9. It is agreed that the Complainant will immediately inform Safecap of any damage to or accidental loss of the Confidential Information, including transfer or use by persons not authorised.

10. The undertakings contained in this Agreement do not apply to the disclosure of any Confidential Information to the extent that disclosure of such Confidential Information is required by law, rule or regulation provided that the disclosure shall and to the extent permitted by law, rule or regulation, be made after consultation with Safecap and after taking into account Safecap’s reasonable requirements as to its timing, content and manner of making or despatch.

11. The Confidential Information is and shall always remain the exclusive property of the disclosing Party, and the receiving Party hereby acknowledges the right, title and interest of the disclosing Party in and to the Confidential Information. The receiving Party will not at any time infringe, contest, dispute or question such right, title or interest nor aid others in doing so, directly or indirectly.

12. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, whether or not Safecap shall at any time own or control the rights to the Confidential Information.

Signature

Treppides Tower, 6 th Floor Kafkasou 9, Aglantzia P.O.Box 26522 CY 2112 , Nicosia, Cyprus. Tel: +357-2234-1917 Fax: +357-2234-1918

13. The Complainant acknowledges that Safecap and its affiliated companies will sustain irreparable financial and business loss by any breach or any threatened breach of the terms of this Agreement and that Safecap or any of its affiliated companies, in the event
of a breach or any threatened breach of this Agreement by the Complainant, shall be entitled, without prejudice to all attendant remedies either at law or in equity, to all injunctive or other court-ordered relief that may be available against a threatened or continuing breach including specific performance, the recovery of monetary damages and the payment of all costs and liabilities arising in connection with any breach or alleged breach by the Complainant. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if Safecap is of the opinion that the Complainant is in breach of this Agreement, Safecap will, prior to seeking injunctive or other court-ordered relief, provide the Complainant with notice of such alleged breach and the Complainant shall have a period of seven (7) days in which to cure such breach.

14. Upon the Safecap’s first written request, the Complainant shall immediately cease all
further use of the Confidential Information.

15. In the event of the termination of discussions between the Parties and settlement of the complaint, the obligations relating to the Confidential Information set out in this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding the return or destruction of Information and any copies of it for a period of 18 years from the termination of this Agreement.

16. The rights and obligations set forth in this Agreement are intended to prevent the disclosure by the Complainant of Confidential Information acquired by the Complainant regarding Safecap. Safecap’s affiliated or related company shall be fully entitled to exercise the rights of Safecap in the event of a breach of this Agreement by the Complainant.

17. The obligations of the Complainant regarding the confidentiality of Confidential Information shall not apply to any information which (a) is already known to the Complainant or in its possession before the disclosure hereunder free of any obligation to keep it confidential; (b) is or becomes available to the public other than as a result of improper action by the Complainant; (c) is required to be disclosed under applicable law in compliance with a court order, subject to the Complainant giving Safecap prior written notice thereof; or (d) is approved for release by prior written authorisation of Safecap.

18. All Confidential Information disclosed hereunder is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind.

19. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive agreement of the Parties with respect to
the subject matter hereof, supersedes all prior written or oral understandings relating thereto, and shall survive the expiration or termination of any other agreement between the Parties. This Agreement may not be modified except by a written instrument signed by a duly authorised representative of each Party here to.
Signature

20. Any failure by Safecap to enforce strict performance by the Complainant of any provision herein shall not constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently enforce such provisions or any other provisions of this Agreement.

21. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, and each such counterpart hereof will be deemed to be an original instrument, and all such counterparts together will constitute one agreement.

22. In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall be declared invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions herein shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect.

23. This Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Cyprus law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Cyprus.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, each party hereto has executed this Agreement by a representative duly authorised as of the date set forth below.

Signed

Print Name….……………………… Title…………………………………
For and on behalf of Safecap
Investments Limited

Date…………………………………
Signed

Print Name….……………………………. Title…………………………………
For and on behalf of
(My Name)

Date…………………………………

Signature

ANNEX A

On 31/07/2014, the client raised a complaint during a chat conversation regarding positions 6796975 and 6797468. The client wanted to apply the rollover feature on both positions and extend their expiry to 17:10 GMT, however was unable to do so and therefore rolled over the positions to 16:00 GMT as that was the only expiry time available. We have conducted full investigation in regards to the allegations made by the client and have decided to credit the client’s account with 721.50 USD, which is the amount the client would have profited if he was able to extend the expiry of his positions to 17:10 GMT. The amount will be credited after the client signs Non-Disclosure Agreement, Legal Waiver and removes or withdraws his allegations posted on third party sites. Client accepted our offer during phone call on 13-Aug-14.

Signature

------------------------------------------------------------

All noticed the amount of signatures that I must apply after few legal clauses( that count 23!!!!!), and they started with 7 days for Breach and talking too about 18 years!!!!!!!

For $721.50 they wanted me to sign all the above and many times too(signatures), how if the amount was something important, what will I sign?? all pages of a legal book of 350 pages full of clauses?!!!

Even unregulated brokers who came to FPA to solve clients complaints, sent money to their clients accounts without any document to sign, just asked a gesture to mark the case as resolved, that is very fair for both parties.
Some brokers of those where not even in a scam position as topoption is with many proofs against it and the scam topoption already admitted its scam. But those brokers regulated or not, fear of its reputation led to accepting compensations.
topoption want to stay stubborn holding a useless waiver document and playing with its words.

Look topoption if you'll not agree on my email sent as it is then they'll not be a waiver document to sign anymore.

You'll have only one option that is to send me my money via bank wire to my bank account. Only by then this thread will be marked as resolved and that will be the only way to solve this problem. Other than that, the court between us.

Am saying this in front of the public, not just the waiver paper, even the ND Agreement paper will not help you against me at any court, country and date.

What will save you forever in this complaint is my HONOR WORD to you, which ofcourse you'll never understand its meaning.

Excused who Forewarned.

I'm so glad you didn't try to reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble Confidential Information. :)

Tell them you'll be happy to promise not to reveal the final terms of the settlement, but an all-purpose agreement that could be used by a spy agency or in a deal between giant corporations seems rather excessive.

topoption SCAM continuing its tricks and waste of time. I announce that will not sign any waiver document. Am filing complaints to FCA, CySec and other regulatory bodies that govern topoption business. Let them tell topoption SCAM how to send me my money with no question asked.

Kindly, I request AsstModerator to raise this thread to the Trader's Court Case for the Public viewing and Voting.

Thank You

It's ridiculous that TopOption continues instead just paid out what they suppose to. Many people observe this thread and it may only get worse for TopOption reputation.

The Obliged topoption SCAM

Topoption SCAM after being under pressure and obliged by the CySec and FOS said topoption sent my money $721.50 last Wednesday, after a week it have reach to my bank account today less by $78.98!!! Amount reached $642.52. And, it was sent by SAFECAP INVESTMENTS name this time while the previous time when withdrew profits....it was sent by WORLDPAY AP name as my bank statement show(deposit was sent at past via card, they can't withdraw more amount to card than my deposit as they said, so withdrew later by wire twice!)

I asked topoption why that big difference between the amount requested $721.50 and the amount reached(ofcourse there are wire fees but $78.98!!!, without my bank fee), knowing that the WORLDPAY AP previous transfer was only $20 less than requested amount(ofcourse yet not calculating my bank fee).

topoption replied: ""We were having a a technical issue at the time of the second withdrawal, and we have sent you the funds with a different bank so the payment wont be delayed. The funds you have been charged are bank fees, and you should discuss this with your bank.""

Note: mustn't SAFECAP INVESTMENTS be the company name ruling topoption showed in FCA and CySec regulation!!??
Why sent the money with WORLDPAY AP name the first time?!! Are they money laundering or something!?!!
Add to that, they say sent the funds with a different bank so no delay happens!!!(Yes they were happy before wasting time, but now when the order of DO came they went mixed confused!!!)
That means SAFECAP INVESTMENTS is their second option company!!!!
Too much confusion for this scam broker!!!

Even with withdrawal wire transfer topoption has technical issues!!!! Bank fees $78.98!! excluding my bank fee. Was it sent from Mars !!? or 3 central banks were checking this small amount, maybe there's money laundering:p

Anyway, I told them to send the left money via card, they repeated can't for more than deposited!! $78.98 a Big Deal "more than deposited"
Told them, from the end send me it via wire again to same destiny bank account as one provided before but I want it to reach pure $78.98 as I will already have paid twice wire fees for my bank.

So, this case would drag to another week because of topoption technical issue, this time on withdrawal!

I thought for an instant, why all these bad things happening with this broker?!
Maybe they must change their whole departments staff.
And God hand hitting them as much as they wasted time playing scam before being obliged to send my money.

I really don't know if must feel sorry for them!!!

Back