RoboForex is a scam

I do not want to ask more! rather, also I will remove my review and this thread if possible, since it does not seem the case to defame a broker on which I have no evidence (although I have not their fault). but at this point I do not want to know. then I ask if anyone can do these operations.

Although, it is their fault if I don't have evidence. and wonder if I can remove my discussions.
Sorry for my english

Pharaoh ok, I get it. but I could check my order effectively went in the real market (or interbank) and not on an internal server?

Some brokers will happily provide evidence of trade execution with their LP. Most won't. The only way to find out if your broker can do this is to ask.

I'd suggest asking before withdrawing your complaint.

I sent the request as per attachment. thanks to the suggestion. I would not surrender, it's just that I struggle with my bad English.View attachment 20394

here is their reply:
See the history of your trading execution you can directly in the Terminal installed on your PC; in the Live account. in the logs of the Terminal installed on your PC; In addition, all days and months are sent I email reports.

do not send me anything in the e-mail. all suggestions are welcome and would like to make it clear that, if I know the correct execution of orders I understand that what happened was an accident.

Back