RoboForex is a scam

cTrader does not have an option to cope with the constant requotes but it does support limit orders, you can set stop loss or take profit...
I was talking about their MT4 platform which you might have chosen even before opening an account with cTrader's platform.
Before you start trading, just check what you need, what your risks are and how to manage them ( by usually reducing them ).
You need an option to reduce the requotes, then you should have chosen MT4 instead of cTrader, as it is much more professional platform and MT4 is coded for retail clients and corresponds with their needs.
You should carefully check what your broker offers you, whether execution is market or instant one. All types of brokers experience the so-called slippage, some of them even within 3-4 pips. First thing to do when you try conditions is opening a demo account and checking the slippage, adding that difference to the spreads and then comparing the difference with several other brokers. There're thousands of them...

over has to do businesses on news, I use the technique of price action for which seems most appropriate platform cTrader, and still had not had any problems until I began to make small profits. I know that there are many brokers! I have not yet found a suitable one for my operation not being much help.
I also have doubts and you are misleading.

and I repeat to you.......Thanks anyway for the reply though not constructive
and please do not give rise to other problems (such as the choice of the broker)

sorry, I presented the case to the "FPA Traders Court", now what do I do? because I can not find my case, I read that I must wait 3-5 days

3-5 business days is for approving a review. Submitting a 1 star review is one of the items you need to do before opening a Traders Court case. Click on Traders Court in the top menu and you'll find an option for filing cases.

Were you using cTrader or MT4?

3-5 business days is for approving a review. Submitting a 1 star review is one of the items you need to do before opening a Traders Court case. Click on Traders Court in the top menu and you'll find an option for filing cases.

Were you using cTrader or MT4?

Hello Pharaoh
I was using cTrader.
I seem to have followed the instructions regarding the presentation of a case, so it seems strange that I can not find, I do not know if I did something wrong and I do not know what to do

Dear Simone Di Luca.

Please specify the questions you have for us regarding the situation, so that we can provide you with further comments here in this discussion.
Currently we are quite confused about the discussion of Requotes in relation to your type of account.
As you are trading via the cTrader platform on the ECN-Pro-NDD account which we offer with the "Market Execution", - the requoting (offering new prices for an instant-request) is totally not applicable for your account. Please notice that as stated in the item 7.5 of the Client Agreement, - the requotes are inherent only for "instant-execution" mode, which we don't offer for cTrader accounts at all.
Is it possible that you are interpreting the term "Requote" incorrectly?

It was noted above that the specified trades took place at the moment of Non-Farm Payrolls news release.
You wish us not to explain any basic things and risks to you, as you are pretending to know and understand them. But then again, you should understand what exactly the news of such scale as NFP implies for the liquidity and the possibilities of fast and\or exact execution of Market-orders and Stop-orders.
It is impossible to predetermine the value of the price difference (slippage) when the market order is used, as well as impossible to set any "hard borders" to these values.
As it was noticed in the ticket response, - a stop order may be executed at the order price on a calm and liquid market. But every situation linked with low liquidity (such as news release at your specific case) is a potential risk to get a significant (or even extremely significant) slippage due to the market conjuncture.

"It can check the depth of the market at that time by the liquidity providers?"

If we understood you correctly, you would like to see more details on the available liquidity at the moment of the execution.
This information is actually available directly from your trading platform to review. But if you would find it to be more convenient, - we can also send the details to your registration email where you can review them and publish to this discussion should you consider necessary to do so.

Sincerely, RoboForex

First of all thanks for your answer (though sweaty)
I apologize for my ignorance in the field and I respond by listing to make the message shorter:

1. requotes ...... ok so far, the error is my incorrect interpretation. therefore it was a matter of price gap, right? as you have already answered in your review. then I quote the article in the contract that maybe I interpret bad ......... 11.11 Buy Stop and Sell Stop Orders Associated with Take Profit orders Shall be cancelled in case of a price gap, the first quote after Which is to trigger for execution of stop orders and Take Profit set for this Order.......this does not mean that my order should not be executed?

2. I have already seen prices available at that time on the platform, ok. but I can have a confirmation that my order effectively went in the real market. if the answer is yes, how?

I do not dwell on other things because I'm studying English but still I speak little and I would not have misunderstood some sentences. I also hope that my answers are enough understandable even helping me with a translator (that sometimes translates one thing to another).

It was noted above that the specified trades took place at the moment of Non-Farm Payrolls news release.
You wish us not to explain any basic things and risks to you, as you are pretending to know and understand them. But then again, you should understand what exactly the news of such scale as NFP implies for the liquidity and the possibilities of fast and\or exact execution of Market-orders and Stop-orders.
It is impossible to predetermine the value of the price difference (slippage) when the market order is used, as well as impossible to set any "hard borders" to these values.
As it was noticed in the ticket response, - a stop order may be executed at the order price on a calm and liquid market. But every situation linked with low liquidity (such as news release at your specific case) is a potential risk to get a significant (or even extremely significant) slippage due to the market conjuncture.

I understand that news like the NFP creates a lot of volatility, but I thought it was very strange what happened. for this, I asked to be able to verify. on your word should I trust? the trust is earned for me. with this I do not mean that you have manipulated something and just my curiosity, because, I explain, I do not understand like never with four liquidity providers (CMSFX UK Ltd, TOP FX, Sucden Financial, SAXO bank) and "a movement that did not seem then so excessive" I've had those results.
according to what is said to you, I should believe that the liquidity available at that time was the one shown on the platform? yesssss? why?

having said that, I repeat that if the event checks after I had wrong, I will apologize and reformulate my reviews.

Nothing. It will be another week of silence?
Pharaoh do you think of what has happened?
you know if i can check my orders?

With wild markets around NFP, you may just have to live with it. Not all broker are willing to provide tic data to back up issues like this.

Dear Simone Di Luca.

We can provide you with the tick history and the details of the execution as an example, which includes liquidity snapshot at the moment of order fill.
Please find them in your email.

These snapshots are "depth of market images" which are sent directly from liquidity provider, describing the liquidity available at each specific moment.
The Bid price at which your order was executed was actually the first available Bid after the significant price gap during this news release.
Nevertheless, from our experience, execution strictly "by ticks" is not always the case when it comes to STP, as liquidity providers in general have no obligation to execute orders exactly at tick prices.
Thus all the references to tick data should always be considered as "indicative" information.

We remember that your claim concerned several orders, but actually the situation with all of them looks similar, as all of them were filled in the same market environment (5-10 seconds around the NFP release).

Sincerely, RoboForex

Dear Simone Di Luca.

We can provide you with the tick history and the details of the execution as an example, which includes liquidity snapshot at the moment of order fill.
Please find them in your email.

These snapshots are "depth of market images" which are sent directly from liquidity provider, describing the liquidity available at each specific moment.
The Bid price at which your order was executed was actually the first available Bid after the significant price gap during this news release.
Nevertheless, from our experience, execution strictly "by ticks" is not always the case when it comes to STP, as liquidity providers in general have no obligation to execute orders exactly at tick prices.
Thus all the references to tick data should always be considered as "indicative" information.

We remember that your claim concerned several orders, but actually the situation with all of them looks similar, as all of them were filled in the same market environment (5-10 seconds around the NFP release).

Sincerely, RoboForex

So, since I can not be sure with a excel file that can be easily modified by anyone and I got bored of this story and have half an answer every time (considering that you sent me only files relating GBP / USD). for me the story is so closed. thanks to the availability that I have not served to anything, thank you for making me realize that either you or your liquidity providers are shoddy and overall are even worse. And thanks for making me understand that I must be very careful in choosing the next Broker.
oh I forgot, take off that ridiculous written ECN on your site that you're just a bad STP.

I came to that conclusion because I understand from your words that you however have the right to do what you want with the orders and you have no interest in giving more explanation (for me an Excel worksheet is neither an explanation nor a control, is only a tease). For me a check, would be the link where access ........ for example on the websites of your liquidity providers; a code SEPA for example, and a link where verify my order. As you can see there is a difference between a control and an Excel worksheet.

PS- If you want, I modify the file and the public.............I'm funny? I hope not

Sincerely, Simone Di Luca

Back