RoboForex is a scam

now it is a doubt. why you bother to comment on my review and I have provided an answer in the link indicated by me, that is here.
Perhaps they are concerned only about their reputation with an inappropriate comment to my request.
I repeat:
"It can check the depth of the market at that time by the liquidity providers?"

now it is a doubt. why you bother to comment on my review and I have provided an answer in the link indicated by me, that is here.
Perhaps they are concerned only about their reputation with an inappropriate comment to my request.
I repeat:
"It can check the depth of the market at that time by the liquidity providers?"

and yet .... I did not ask "what color was the white horse of Napoleon" because I know. everyone knows that it was white .... where I'm going ...... I realized that maybe it was a case but I just want to be able to verify the depth of the market at that time. from my point of view it seems to me a request acceptable to a customer .... also to consolidate the confidence that right now is failing

Ummmm....... is some of this conversation quotes of what Roboforex said to you? If so, you may want to offset those with things like:

Roboforex's rep said "Technically, Napoleon's horse was off-white."

Or, even better:

Roboforex's rep said "Technically, Napoleon's horse was off-white."

sorry, I presented the case to the "FPA Traders Court", now what do I do? because I can not find my case, I read that I must wait 3-5 days so if it's in a vision I apologize for the question ........ and another thing, it can not be check the depth of market at a given time by the liquidity providers, you could at least check if my orders are effectively went to market?
because I have two suspects:
1. spite of myself I was the victim of an exaggerated requotes or slippage which means that they have little liquidity (strange thing if you look at their liquidity providers)
2. my orders were triggered on their internal server and not in the real market

if I made any mistakes please correct me

2. my orders were triggered on their internal server and not in the real market

If that was true, you would not be requoted and your orders would not fall under RBforex-stated clauses!
There's no reason to compain. Instead, read and understand their T&Cs.
I was RoboForex client but since they changed their terms several times, I just left my accounts inactive. I opened them because they offered "X" order execution and now they offer "Y" order execution. It is something that I have not agreed with and I cannot! There're better brokers...
Since you are trading with them, you have agreed with their execution policy and now you start compaining...

As per the requotes, there's an option to set a default deviation from the current price in pips/points. If you want to decrease the requotes, this is the way to do so.

If that was true, you would not be requoted and your orders would not fall under RBforex-stated clauses!
There's no reason to compain. Instead, read and understand their T&Cs.
I was RoboForex client but since they changed their terms several times, I just left my accounts inactive. I opened them because they offered "X" order execution and now they offer "Y" order execution. It is something that I have not agreed with and I cannot! There're better brokers...
Since you are trading with them, you have agreed with their execution policy and now you start compaining...

As per the requotes, there's an option to set a default deviation from the current price in pips/points. If you want to decrease the requotes, this is the way to do so.

So .... I'm counting to ten before responding ...........
1. My suspicions are for now and no accusations, no need to put exclamation marks it will be ironic on their terms
2. "X", "Y" and "Z" ............Uhmmmmm ........ to me is only X
3. If you read and understand then tell me on the platform cTrader where would this detour option to stop and limit orders at least I'll applause

Thanks anyway for the reply though not constructive

3. If you read and understand then tell me on the platform cTrader where would this detour option to stop and limit orders at least I'll applause

Thanks anyway for the reply though not constructive

cTrader does not have an option to cope with the constant requotes but it does support limit orders, you can set stop loss or take profit...
I was talking about their MT4 platform which you might have chosen even before opening an account with cTrader's platform.
Before you start trading, just check what you need, what your risks are and how to manage them ( by usually reducing them ).
You need an option to reduce the requotes, then you should have chosen MT4 instead of cTrader, as it is much more professional platform and MT4 is coded for retail clients and corresponds with their needs.
You should carefully check what your broker offers you, whether execution is market or instant one. All types of brokers experience the so-called slippage, some of them even within 3-4 pips. First thing to do when you try conditions is opening a demo account and checking the slippage, adding that difference to the spreads and then comparing the difference with several other brokers. There're thousands of them...

Back