Ubinary scam alert

Thank you,
You just saved me to make a mistake deposit to uBinary. Good luck and Merry Christmass(it will be soon) to all!

You are welcome and to post a warning of Ubinary for other new traders to stay away from this scam broker . Merry Christmas to all traders .

I confirm, UBINARY - CRIMINAL STRUCTURE, they don't even trade real, this is VIRTUAL TRADING to make you sure it is real, withdraw is huge problem, they just force you to loose money until you have ZERO...

UBINARY is SCAM, they interested in your money only until you deposit more and more, if you don't they force you to loose all your money to misappropriate all you have. SCAM!!!!!! And they also tried to withdraw money from my credit card, but bank blocked that and told me.

From now on trade only with regulated brokers , stay away from unregulated brokers they are most likely the scam .

I, too, have recently become a victim to Ubinary's Chris Paulson and Robert Klein. I withdrew permission for them to trade on my account in writing and requested them to close my account in multiple emails. I phoned them constantly and just got the run around. All started when I requested a withdrawal which they said they had sent . am still waiting for the withdrawal to this day. Then, as you described above, they started making big trades with my money AGAINST my express wishes.

Another thing they do is block your phone number from reaching any department, block your IP address from reaching the trading room and then will not answer any email or phone call. They lie blatantly and I think all the names they use are false.

I have reported them to Action Fraud and now posting on every site I possibly can.

STAY AWAY people.

Here is my story about Ubinary. I also have experienced, that Ubinary is a scam broker. I have reported it to fraud police in UK and in Denmark, where I live.

I have engaged 3 lawyers. My story is like others.

Ubinary transferred money from my personal account in my bank without asking me and without informing me.

Against my orders they trade on my account and lost more than 16.000 usd.

They also put on trading courses far away from the market price.

They do not return my money after I have asked them to do it.

They say they have headquarter in Great Britain, but they are not based in GB and they

have no license from Gambling Commission in Great Britain.

Ubinary is owned by PPT Capital Ltd., which is registred in Belize.

Ubinary inform they live in London. This is untrue. In a lot of websites it is informed,

that they have a lot of addresses in London, USA and across the

world. All are untrue. Ubinarys owner is registred in Belize.

Could you be interested to do something together with me and maybe, together with

other traders, who have used Ubinary?

Best regards,
Per

e-mail: permoeller@post.tele.dk

I also have money that they refuse to let me withdraw. It is through my credit card. Is there anythig that I can do?

Back