• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXBank withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Thomas answer

UFXBank has ,in response to all fake posts to FPA site, has completely refreshed it’s Marketing team and the marketing companies doing outsourcing for the company from top to bottom.
As you see there are not more fake reviews and I am sure there will be none.

Tommy thats wonderful-now what about unagiinu's money? Fake reviews are bad enough but lost deposits or ignored withdraw requests(not to mention threats of lawsuites) are show stoppers. As a forex trader, I would automatically label your company as "deposit only broker" and forget about your existance. Better luck scamming your next clients though?-lol- (better hope they dont see these posts!-lol):p

Thomas,

I am still waiting for the final withdrawal to be resolved hopefully soon!

jtfx

Thomas answer to "ernest8fingers"

Hi, my name is Thomas - not Tommy but thanks for the nick name.

there is no need to rush and blain a company as fraud/scam so fast, your reaction is reckless and not objective at all, please consider removing it.

"unagiinu" received his withdrawal the same day he asked it, he received an ARN confirmation from UFXBank and he is confirming it with his credit card company.

please read the latest comment by "unagiinu"

"Thomas is responding to this issue seriously now. I will confirm their withdrawal. Please wait 2 or 3 days" Last edited by unagiinu :
Today at 10:35 AM

Thomas UFXBank

HI jtfx,
please identify yourself, what is your username ?
I will gladly investigate into your request.

sincerely

Thomas

Hi, my name is Thomas - not Tommy but thanks for the nick name.

there is no need to rush and blain a company as fraud/scam so fast, your reaction is reckless and not objective at all, please consider removing it.

"unagiinu" received his withdrawal the same day he asked it, he received an ARN confirmation from UFXBank and he is confirming it with his credit card company.

please read the latest comment by "unagiinu"

"Thomas is responding to this issue seriously now. I will confirm their withdrawal. Please wait 2 or 3 days" Last edited by unagiinu :
Today at 10:35 AM

I disagree Thom-In Forex(sadly)ALL Brokers are suspect until proven otherwise. Thats exactly the environment you and your kind have perpetuated. You yourself may be an honest human-but Brokers and Banks(and their employees) are suspect-period! Maybe a few "real" positive reviews would help? Even after a successful investment in Forex, a client is still at the mercy of their respective Broker/Bank to actually SEND THE MONEY! Your company is no different. I am glad to see he MAY have gotten restitution but until he posts that the cash is in his OWN bank account-your words are hollow. Prove me wrong-prove me an as_h_ole. In short THOMAS-do the right thing!:)

HI jtfx,
please identify yourself, what is your username ?
I will gladly investigate into your request.

sincerely

Thomas

I am the one who funded using 2 Credit Cards and made 14,540.16 in profit.

This is the last email you sent last Jan 7:
Hi Jamie

After a check with the credit card merchant, they said you should see the second payment 12,000 ARN: 75189540006340087600015 any time between now and the next few days.

Please confirm when the funds are inserted to your card.

I am still working on your third withdrawal to be sent to your bank

Sincerely
Thomas

And this is the last email I sent acknowledging the CC payments but is still waiting for the remaining profits to be remitted.
Mr Thomas,

As of this writing 10 Jan 2010 3:50AM GMT, both credit cards confirmed receiving the payments:
$10,000.00
$12,000.00

What is left is the remaining $14,540.16.
I am attaching the withdrawal request originally sent last 18 Dec, 2009.

Let it be known:
When I made profit, Vincent (chief risk manager) wasnt happy with and decided to impose the following:
#1. Increased my spreads by 1 pip on all pairs, permanently
#2. Wanted me to trade long term trades instead of scalping
#3. Increased my minimum lot size from 0.1 Lots to 5.0 Lots
#4. Vincent wanted me to put MORE money into the account claiming I need $30K to get extra services like SMS trade recommendations

It was very hostile. This is why I decided to withdraw out all my capital and trade the profit. But seeing how my withdrawals were not being acted, I decided to withdraw ALL instead.

My Account as of DEC 31 is disabled preventing me from logging in. I however have all the data I need: I got screen shots of my account trades and balance.

what now Thommy?

Thomas-this is your golden opportunity to convince the members at FPA(and beyond) your company(and your position in it) is actually legitimate. I hope so-as Forex doesnt need another sh_t broker. Jtfx please keep us FPA members informed as to outcome?

Back