• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware! CapitalOneForex is a scam company

I am having an issue with a company
This was what TTCM told me in an email

Capital One Forex is registered on the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) in New Zealand, Search Summary Company FSP

Our relationship with Capital One Forex is to provide them with a set of accounts. These accounts are arranged under omnibus accounts, with the facility to support any number of sub-accounts. Capital One Forex then delegates the access to such sub-accounts to its clients. Any such sub-accounts are at all times registered by us as belonging exclusively to Capital One Forex.

This means that our end user and client is Capital One Forex at all times and we have no relationship with their clients. We can therefore not fulfil your request for a withdrawal and this should be directed to Capital One Forex.

Any complaints against Capital One Forex should be directed to their regulator, the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (FMA) and FSPR. Should the Regulator require any information from us we are happy to provide it.

Best Regards,

Constantinos Constantinides

I forwarded that email to Samir Beool and this was the rude reply that I got from him.

You really bother me a lot with your invalid claims, All I want form you at this point a small prove that you ever sent any funds to Capital One Forex Limited (NZ) or any similar brand worldwide, send me a bank, card or whatever statement shows that you ever sent fund to Capital One Forex and I am fully responsible for whatever you want to ask for.

Sir, we have better things to do that going back and forth with you when you have nothing to show.

Best Regards,
Samir Beool

Chief Executive Officer
Email : beool@capitaloneforex.com
Website : ECN Forex Trading | ECN Forex Broker | Forex Trading Accounts | Capital One Forex
Phone : +6499250346

Go ahead and file a complaint with the NZ regulators as well as the regulators for TTCM.

I already made a complaint to the NZ regulators and they told me that they can't do anything about it cos TTCM is under the Cyprus jurisdiction. The reply I got from TTCM was the email which I posted above. So basically they are just pushing the blame to one another while I am stuck here in between. But the blame has got to go to Capital One Forex cos they are the one who got me into this mess and now basically they are telling me to clean this s**t up on my own. Also it was them who made the illegal withdrawal from my account and not TTCM.

Thanks Eddiger but right now I am going to give TTCM time to do their own investigation first. If they still insist that Capital One Forex holds my account then I might have to lodge a complain elsewhere to get my money back. I don't blame TTCM cos they are not the one who tried to screw me over, it is Capital One Forex.

If what TTCM say is true and they do provide only an omnibus account so they are right about the lack of the responsibility.
Maybe you should ask them if it's not a white label and not omnibus to double-check

Sorry but can you explain it to me roughly what an omnibus account is? I need to know so that I can understand their explanation better.

My name is / Mahmoud Saleh
I have 2 account in the company
first account number 55012
Second Account No.55350
My English is not good......I will try that I speak to you about my problem with this company....
I and my friends from ip ....
We opened the accounts in this company :
55010 +55009 Masoud Albayed ... 55076 niven Albayed ... 55009 + 55010 + 55013 Masoud Albayed (owr ip)..... 55011 Mohammed Khalil......

Give you a glimpse of the company ..
Company owner Jordanian ...
200% bonus Can not lose bonus or 50% bonus can be lose ... deposit will quickly .. But will not be able to get any Dollar from the campany ( from profits) !!!!
We chose 50%

Began trading with Capital One Forex two months ago and began to realize profits and B. my balance increases, and when asked to drag the profits achieved by surprised that I am unable to withdraw my winnings!!!!!!
Spoke to me in the beginning Maher my Account Manager...Mr. Samir, Mr. Elias and Mr. Musab .....Each one of them gives me a reason
The inability to drawing !

Once that company has a problem with cash u ..
Once that Mr. Samir was in Saudi Arabia (I do not know how this affects the clouds)
Once he got delayed in cash u ..
or cash u it is not supported now!

and befor 20 days and for The last time i ask to drawing from cash u ... and deduct the amount from my account... After waiting 20 days
I did not get anything.. Although deduct the amount from my account... Talked withme Mr. Elias and Mr. Musab
They said to me that he was drawing
Using cash u
But I did not get anything until now!!!
He says he has been drawing .. But when i ask for no. of drawing Process in cash u Does not give me ..He refused to give me the no.....And became ignores me...

and now after that
They say 50% bonus illegal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But they gave me this bonus!!!!!!
Because of this bonus
Our money will be transferred to new accounts and must be traded!!!!!!
Can you help me? I and my friends ..?No one can draw ..

Yes my account manager Adam Beool and their support have been ignoring me too. And once they even have the cheek to accuse me of trying to cheat them by claiming that I have already received my money after 6 weeks of them telling me that they are investigating the matter. By the way there are 4 Beools working for that company; Jason, Adam, Samir and Izabel. Not sure if it is a family business or someone pretending to be 4 different person?

Back