Forex broker inc is a scam broker they are stealing my profits traders beware

Forex Brokers Inc. Representative,
How dare you quote me as support in your reply to your own client!
You reprehensible operator.
First, you victimize; then you quote a fair-minded defender as a shield??
You are vile, disgusting, bottom feeding urchins. Sink in your own mire.
You have now raised my ire, and you shall now pay for your transgression in spades.
You will now be investigated, and suffer the retribution you undoubtedly deserve.
You have no idea with whom you are dealing.
AI

Last edited:
ok so what you are saying is that even when all family members send in their required documents and you credited their accounts with the bonus after they requested the same promotion your company aproved it at the time. When all the accounts started showing profits forex broker inc decides to keep all the profits and close all accounts. In this country we call that theft, scam. You are targeting U.S. traders to steal their money and you should be shut down emediately before someone else gets robbed. My fight is just begining I will let the world know how you are scamming traders.

Despite the apparent lack of regulation and some TOS that are highly worrisome, you probably violated 2 separate agreements that are common.

1. Virtually all brokers have bonus rules banning immediate family members from participating in bonus programs.

2. Trading another person's account, even that of a family member, almost always requires an LPOA to be filed.

I'm personally surprised that they initially said that profits could be kept under these circumstances.

An immediate ban or refuse of family members is acceptable but waiting for clients to make profits to later wake up that they are family members is a sign of a bad broker.

I stand firm in my opinion that trading any family member or even friend account must not be forbidden by any broker because that only concerns both parties(Dad-Son, Mom-Son, Sister-Brother, friend-friend..etc) but never the broker.
The trader trading the account is not an unknown account manager living somewhere to sign an LPOA agreement.

Dear trader,

With regards to your complaints, please take a note that ForexBrokerInc.com has official terms and conditions for the "NO DEPOSIT BONUS" promotion, which state as follow:

Bonus Terms and Conditions

10. Participation of “Intermediaries/Related Parties” in the “free no deposit bonus” scheme is prohibited. If the registration data of a participant in the “free no deposit bonus” scheme corresponds with the registration information of another participant in the “free no deposit bonus” scheme, Forexbrokerinc.com reserves the right to regard this matching as a reason for immediate disqualification. For the purposes hereof, the term “Intermediary(ies)/Related Party(ies)”, when used in these Terms & Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, shall mean to include any person or entity bearing a relationship with any participant in the “free no deposit bonus” scheme , including, without limitation:

(a). family members, such as brothers, sisters, spouses, lineal descendants and collateral descendants;
(b). any person or entity, whom any participant in the “free no deposit bonus” scheme, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, or whom, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, is controlled by, or is under common control with any participant in the “free no deposit bonus” scheme; for purposes of this definition, the term “control” (including, with correlative meaning, the terms “controlled by” and “under common control with”), as used with respect to any participant in the “free no deposit bonus” scheme, shall mean the possession, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, of the power to direct or cause the direction of management policies of such person or entity, whether through ownership of voting securities or otherwise.”

You can review the entire document here: Bonus Terms and Conditions

On November 20th Forex Broker Inc. has closed all your open positions and disabled your account, and all your relatives’ accounts, due to the fact that you have violated the Terms and Conditions of the “NO DEPOSIT BONUS”.

No need to post your terms and conditions, we well know that all brokers have it set by lawyers to protect you from legal charges of clients even if the client is fully right and not specifically about the family members accounts case.

About Felix case, if any trader takes the approval from a friend or sister or mom or dad or whoever it is to trade the holder account, how in earth will the broker know that this person traded that account:confused:
Ofcourse, other than the simple amateur way to track the ip address if its the same trading different accounts, looking too at any link between both account holders.

What if am an account holder using many ip addresses in many cities to trade my account due to any reason like consistent travels or whatever..
Will my brokers block my accounts saying there is probably other people trading my account and my profits are not subject to withdrawal?;)
What's that nonsense reason:mad: If the account holder don't make a complaint at the broker, the latter has no right to pretend or guess that another person is abusing a client's account.

Didn't know that scam brokers are that caring about its clients accounts;), if it just care about providing good services instead manipulating prices and using its terms and conditions to cancel clients profits:mad:

Forex Brokers Inc. Representative,
How dare you quote me as support in your reply to your own client!
You reprehensible operator.
First, you victimize; then you quote a fair-minded defender as a shield??
You are vile, disgusting, bottom feeding urchins. Sink in your own mire.
You have now raised my ire, and you shall now pay for your transgression in spades.
You will now be investigated, and suffer the retribution you undoubtedly deserve.
You have no idea with whom you are dealing.
AI

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Couldn't stop laughing:D

Seems that a robot is posting for ForexBrokerInc scam broker. It's saving an employee salary:)

In theory, the ban on immediate family and those living at the same address is to prevent one person from getting multiple bonuses and just using the ID of the family/roommates to do this.

In this case, he admits to repeatedly trading all of the accounts from the same computer. Without a signed LPOA from each account holder, that's a clear violation of the terms of the vast majority of brokers without regard to bonuses. We aren't talking about a husband and wife sharing one IP. We're talking about one guy trading his own account and 10 other accounts all at the same time.

(Yo AsstMod - there are two threads on this case. Can you please merge them.)

Will the curse of BigT1 be even more effective than the Curse of the Pharaoh? Don't miss the next exciting episode to find out!

Each one of my family members opened their own accounts using their own computer and submiting proper identification and proof of residency. Forex Broker inc. verified those documents before crediting the bonus on their accounts. 5 of my relatives live with me. This only became an issue when we requested to withdraw our profits.

Felix Olivares,
Stick to your guns.
As the namesake of the FPA Supreme Commander Felix himself; I urge you to yield not!
If any firm offers a legitimate program, let them live or die by their own business decision; whether it was prudent or not.
Together we will force them into compliance or to the slag pit of history.
AI

Back