GUILTY Case# 2011-051 | Sylvie O. vs https://www.intelfx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IntelFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 164 98.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello

I asked for a withdrawal from my IntelFx account for the sum of 15,472$ and it was processed by Marwan today and I'll keep you posted. I'll post a screenshot as soon as it arrives to my bank account.

Hello

I asked for a withdrawal from my IntelFx account for the sum of 15,472$ and it was processed by Marwan today and I'll keep you posted. I'll post a screenshot as soon as it arrives to my bank account.

Hi Celina,

I'm happy for you. I'm still waiting for my money. It sems everybody will get their money except me....

Hi Celina,

I'm happy for you. I'm still waiting for my money. It sems everybody will get their money except me....

Let's hope I receive it without problems. And hoping that the company is good but facing some technical difficulties. I also urge you to check your bank account daily. I once waited for a wire for 40 days. It happens with banks.

Let's hope I receive it without problems. And hoping that the company is good but facing some technical difficulties. I also urge you to check your bank account daily. I once waited for a wire for 40 days. It happens with banks.

Hi Celina,

Let's hoe we will all get our money without problem. .

Hello

Good work Tyakemi, I should have thought of that since the register of shareholders is public in NZ.

Celina Salim, Nice of you to join FPA I see you have just joined today, and have made two posts already. Can I ask where you heard about this particular case against Intel FX?

Good work Tyakemi, I should have thought of that since the register of shareholders is public in NZ.

Celina Salim, Nice of you to join FPA I see you have just joined today, and have made two posts already. Can I ask where you heard about this particular case against Intel FX?

Hi everybody,

I just spoke with IntelFx support (chat)and they told me they will process the withdrawal in 24 hours. Let's hope I will receive it this time. To be continued...

From my IB Amin EL-HAKIM who's a member of the FPA since 25/06/2008 and has many cases against brokers some of them solved and some not. Please feel free to look him up. And so that nobody gets too "conspiracy theorist" about my postings, I've attached a screenshot of my account statement showing my withdrawal. I believe the Admin can confirm the legitimacy of the person who referred me to here and my IP address.

Attachments

• Intelfx.JPG
    Intelfx.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 16
From my IB Amin EL-HAKIM who's a member of the FPA since 25/06/2008 and has many cases against brokers some of them solved and some not. Please feel free to look him up. And so that nobody gets too "conspiracy theorist" about my postings, I've attached a screenshot of my account statement showing my withdrawal. I believe the Admin can confirm the legitimacy of the person who referred me to here and my IP address.

I'm a new member too. Laurie Gold said: individually we are helpless while together we are an ARMY!!! I agree with her.

Cool. In future FPA will email you about new cases, its a greatl service. You can also sign up for daily trade recommends ++.

Hello

As promised, proof of payment attached. Some details were hidden because I don't have IntelFx's permission to disclose. I hope that your problem will be resolved soon Sylvie.

Attachments

• Intelfx.jpg
    Intelfx.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 23
Back