GUILTY Case# 2014-147 | SCH33 vs Traderxp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Traderxp.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TradersXP asked for info to ID you. I sent your account number and also CCed you on my reply.

I'm going to move this to Open Cases now. It will go to a vote next week. If Trader XP can provide a rational explanation for the delay or else transfers your money, the vote can be delayed or stopped.

Another rip-off. Looks like they need a visit from big men in black suits. I don't think at this point they will try to wiggle out of it. It seems they will try to just ignore it, and it may go away. WRONG>

Looks like another "Binary Options Scam", If Traderxp.com ignore your withdrawal request several times over the last few months, then they have to be nothing other than a scam!
I do not know why anybody trades with these binary options company's, they seem to be the most risky way to trade. this must be the tenth time I have voted for one of these cases. To me, these binary options scams artists seem to be like mushrooms they keep popping up overnight scam as many as they can and disappear with the profits.

Where are they based, is their any regulatory authority you can make a complaint to? I could not find it on the website.

In the meantime I vote GUILTY once again.

Another rip-off. Looks like they need a visit from big men in black suits. I don't think at this point they will try to wiggle out of it. It seems they will try to just ignore it, and it may go away. WRONG>

They are doing their very best to ignore me. I've had to open yet another request for withdrawal (8th now), as they cancelled my latest earlier today.

I wish I knew which regulatory authority to complain to

Back