GUILTY Case# 2015-016 | robroost55 vs optionrally.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionRally.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All,
Today i sent this email to optionrally as again they cancelled my withdrawal requests.

Dear Withdrawal,

I had an email from compliance last week requesting a copy of my passport to which I sent.
I am now awaiting for optionrally to release my funds as I have been trying since 13th January 2015 so over 3 weeks.
Can you please confirm when you are going to release my funds and also remove the sign please contact your account manager as I am unable to trade or do anything with my account as Sven Johnson my account manager refuses to call me or respond to any message that I try to send to him or any of your staff at optionrally.
I am not being difficult or unreasonable as all I want is my money put into my account and also my account manager to at least ONCE respond to an email or have the decency to call me and inform me that he does not want anything to do with me or my account but for him to at least be decent enough to have the notice removed from my account.

Compliance,
I sent you the document you requested and it would be nice to have a response from yourselves to confirm you are 100%happy with my compliance.

Legal,
As you can see for over 3 weeks now I have been trying to have my funds released to my credit card and to my bank and for some reason your end keeps cancelling my requests. This is getting close to theft and fraud as optionrally refuses to acknowledge or release my funds even though I comply with all your requests.

Banking,
As you will see I have complied with your requests and now iam asking you to comply with my requests and put the money into my bank account.

I look forward to a response and time frame to when I can expect my money to be transferred to my account.

Regards
Carl

I have noticed another FPA member previously remark something to the effect that CySEC is toothless, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

unbelievable .... I never trust Binary Options brokers anyway..
But this is clear nonsense
Guilty..hell yeah

As mentioned earlier "The customer has the rights to withdraw their own money at anytime! Some of these brokers act like the money belomgs to the!.

I have noticed another FPA member previously remark something to the effect that CySEC is toothless, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Cysec does occasionally fine brokers and has kicked a few out. If everyone who has a problem with a Cysec-regulated broker complains, that increases the chances of at least some action.

guilty as charged!!! no excuses. pay the money!!! file a case at once with cysec if they are regulated.

Hi All,

Todays email to optionrally as it now seems they have blocked withdrawal requests!

Dear Legal,

I have been trying to withdrawal my money since 13th January and I have complied with all your requests. My account manager Sven Johnson never responds to emails or calls. Your support tell me someone will be in touch within 24hrs and no one ever is.

I have tried 16 times to withdrawal my money of $21,000 usd and every time you ie optionrally has cancelled my requests. WHY?

Yesterday on live chat Leon said someone will be in touch by this morning and surprise surprise no one was. Leon even said he would call me back at the same time yesterday but never bothered!

Is optionrally a scam company or a company that actually honours its terms and conditions? Also does this mean that my name would of become a stigma had I actually gone ahead and joined your affiliates program and drove traffic to your site seeing as you are blatantly refusing to pay me my money!

Now I see your site has a problem but only with the withdrawal requests page (which I have attached a screen shot of) Is this your intention at optionrally in order that I will stop emailing and also calling your numbers which seem hardly ever to work or end up as someone completely different and in a different department.

Please advise when you are going to return my money?

Regards

Carl withdrawal request page missing.JPG

Lost the withdrawal page. If real money weren't involved, that would be hilarious.

Back