GUILTY Case# 2015-016 | robroost55 vs optionrally.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionRally.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CySEC never have once answered the phone when i have called. Anyone else have any joy with them?

Cysec is not exactly the most responsive. Make sure you've filled out their complaint form and then try emailing them every week or so to ask if they have your info.

The good news is that OptionRally earned itself a much-deserved scam rating.

Today i see my account has had $7000 charged back to my credit card so that according to them means they have paid out a total of $16,882.97 where in fact they sent me a message saying i will be receiving the amount of $7250 (Leon sent the message) but to yet i still have not received any of this money. What a true scam act they are!
If i do get any of these funds i shall inform on here and even apologize (dont think i will need to somehow) for what i said.
I have attached the screen shot to show what a total load of lies from optionrally
wdr sheet.JPG

I want to take more action against them and maybe the administrators could start a page or new group where all who have been scammed by optionrally place - name, id, how much owed
then if people have ideas we can then as a group act for example one person sends to Cysec a complaint with all on this list, then we hit the server godaddy then get their facebook page shut down etc etc

Update!

I finally got through to Optionrally and they informed me my account ahd been closed due to me asking for a charge back and that any profit i made ($10,000) they have removed from my account. So in other words i asked you are stealing my money and closing my account. They or should i say chris this time said its because i asked for a charge back so i informed them that my withdrawal requests for 3 weeks what happenend to why you not give me my money then and again all they would comment on is that i informed my bank they are fraudsters and got a charge back.

So in other words i have lost $10,000 usd profit with them but thanks to my bank got my initial funds back. So moral of this story do not ask for a charge back if you can afford to hold out about 40 days (45 days cards struggle to retrieve your money) to see if you get your money back. So i am now in the process of trying every other mean to shut their sites on facebook, twitter godaddy etc down and not via the Sysec as they still failing to respond or answer the phone. if anyone is from canada or the states file with this site https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/ any suggestions or contacts to assist me on my quest please feel free to pm me or post here as i dont mind doing the work.

Optionrally

Update!
I finally got through to Optionrally and they informed me my account ahd been closed due to me asking for a charge back and that any profit i made ($10,000) they have removed from my account.

I'm not sure I believe their explanation. If they had true intentions of returning your money, then you should not have to wait 45 days (when you are then powerless to get a chargeback). Their clear intention was to keep "both" the $10,000 AND your "initial deposit". They are only complaining because you received "some" of your money back that they had planned on keeping for themselves...

Yes i still believe them to be scam artists and i now have received a message from them via facebook saying some departments are being investigated for fraud! and if i have not sent any emails to support please do so. At this point i replied saying i had emailed support plus about 10 others for every day for over 2 weeks and not one person could be bothered to respond.
Out of the blue i received a reply from Sven johnson my account manager saying that i should of contacted him if i had problems to which when i stopped laughing i replied that i had sent you emails every day and that you had not bothered to reply to them either.
So in all they made a load of waffle up to why they are deciding to keep my trade wins but at least i got every penny of my initial deposits back.
I am still going to chase them down and even get their websites shut or to crash or other problems!! and do my best to trace the real identities of some of the owners or staff and then publish it all.

hi guys when you say option rally which one. There is one based in the BVI and the big one which operates out of 13 countries

optionrally scammers

if it is optionrally as one word and the screen is mainly black then this one. On the map it has offices all over except in america. Can send screen shot later on when on a computer or you can scroll through my case and if similar avoid like the plague as giant scammers.
Could you place a screen shot of the home page here or pm me so can confirm.

[QUOTders97449]hi guys when you say option rally which one. There is one based in the BVI and the big one which operates out of 13 countries[/QUOTE]

Back