GUILTY Case# 2015-016 | robroost55 vs optionrally.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionRally.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Group,

Thought i would post this from Seth at optionrally seeing as Mike has not bothered to respond to the tread or to the email i sent him so another bluff from a so called worker of optionrally. They truly are spineless scam artists who will get caught and i plus my team will track someone from them and name and shame them plus their contact details may accidently make public forums.

Anyway this is probably the funniest response i have had from them after i tried all polite methods to get them to man up.

MY Email

Seth.

Are you or anyone from optionrally legit or are you all scam artists? All you seem to do is make excuses why you rob our trade wins and then say our accounts are shut.

You refuse to pay out our money but yet you continue to send me trade emails and expect us to support you when optionrally cannot even get our account mangers to talk to us (sven johnson in my case)

None of you have the integrity to respond to emails and all your phone numbers are diverted to exactly the same number no matter what time of day or night we call (if thats not a red flag).

Congratulations on being true scam artists and i look forward to the day we bring you and all associates down and prevent you lot from being able to open other dodgy scam sites.

IF for some reason you believe its only a few in your organization that are carrying out these thefts and scams then i plus others look forward to seeing our money and also to you providing evidence of this so we may also pursue them.

Regards

Carl

HIS RESPONSE (at least someone responded!

"Carl",

Let me introduce you to the concept of diplomacy. The idea here "Carl" is that when seeking something from someone, you approach them in a way that is likely to result in your desired outcome.

Unfortunately for you, "Carl", you failed to observe this basic tenet of communications and managed instead to alienate me completely resulting in the very low probability that I would comply with your request.

Good luck "Carl". Nice doing business with you.

Corrupt, and proud of it.

They are their own worst enemy. Their response condemns them more than any negative statements that you (or any other customer of theirs) may say about them. As the saying goes, "The proof in in the pudding".

They don't attempt to apologize for their "unprofessional behavior" of keeping your money, and not returning your messages.

Instead, they express "annoyance" that you would dare "object" to their "thieving" behavior (and that you would dare to be upset and unhappy that they are keeping your money). :confused:

HIS RESPONSE (at least someone responded!

"Carl",

Let me introduce you to the concept of diplomacy. The idea here "Carl" is that when seeking something from someone, you approach them in a way that is likely to result in your desired outcome.

Unfortunately for you, "Carl", you failed to observe this basic tenet of communications and managed instead to alienate me completely resulting in the very low probability that I would comply with your request.

Good luck "Carl". Nice doing business with you.

That's funny. I'd love to have written that exact same email to "Mike" when he first showed up at the FPA acting in an aggressive and unprofessional fashion.

Tell this moron who responded to you that even if you wrote a very rude email, this doesn't relieve OptionRally of their legal, moral, and ethical obligation to allow you to withdraw your money.

I write about once a week to them now as i am busy with some other stuff. I see Mike turned out to be Michelle as he had no balls to respond or even help!
However soon it would be a shame that they had trouble on their websites like accounts suddenly getting approved for withdrawal, accounts cancelled, website crashing etc it would be a great shame!!

Just thought i would update a bit and inform all that i am now waiting to see if the ASIC comes back or has any ideas. (Australian Securities & Investments Commission) seeing as they have put up a warning about other trading sites.
Oh and still no reply from optionrally so will resend email to all their departments and a special one to Mike and Seth

Back