IntelFx WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM

Sylvie

I m getting tired with New Zealand. They always answered me quickly and politely also whenever I made an inquiry about certain companies, but they never seem to take concrete legal action. Remind Ms Best that NZ passed a new law in 2010 PRECISELY to force those shady company to REGISTER as financial services providers. Now, if there is no action whatsoever that is taken when those companies fail to register and break the Law, then their new law is just one bad joke. They should repel their NZ incorporation as a BARE MINIMUM and a fine should be in the cards.
PS: C est un nom québécois que tu as. Je suis au Québec aussi

Sylvie

I m getting tired with New Zealand. They always answered me quickly and politely also whenever I made an inquiry about certain companies, but they never seem to take concrete legal action. Remind Ms Best that NZ passed a new law in 2010 PRECISELY to force those shady company to REGISTER as financial services providers. Now, if there is no action whatsoever that is taken when those companies fail to register and break the Law, then their new law is just one bad joke. They should repel their NZ incorporation as a BARE MINIMUM and a fine should be in the cards.

Hi MichalAnge 21,

I just sent a reply to that Mrs Best as you suggested me. Last night support 2 told me Marwan will make the payment on Monday. We'll see...

PS: Je suis de Montreal. Pendant que j'y suis, peux-tu jeter un coup d'oeil sur le site de Forex Quebec: Le Forex au Quebec | Trading du Forex au Quebec

Sylvie

Hi MichelAnge21,

Yesterday I replied to that Ms Best as you suggested me

Yesterday support2 told me that Mawan will make the payment to my bank account on Monday. I hope this time I will receive my money.

PS: Je suis de Montreal. As-tu entendu parler de Forex Quebec Forex | FX-PQ Forex Quebec | Trading du Forex | Formation Forex ? Cela semble un bon site.

Sylvie

Let s hope you get your money as fast as possible because it stinks to high heaven. I dont believe their version about their website being down.

Je suis à Saint-Jérome. Je vais regarder ton site. Je connais pas

So, did Marwan send the money or did he have a new excuse?

Pourquoi parlons-nous en français? Je ne sais même pas comment parler français. :p

Sylvie

Let s hope you get your money as fast as possible because it stinks to high heaven. I dont believe their version about their website being down.

Je suis à Saint-Jérome. Je vais regarder ton site. Je connais pas

Hi MichelAnge21,

Today I said to support 2 That I made a complaint to FPA .

IntelFX Customer Support 2 said:
we know about that..but we will try to do the transaction like you want..please,don't give us pressure..we will process your transaction as soon as possible..hope you can be patient..
IntelFX Customer Support 2:
and we are sorry for the trouble..

I'm still waiting for my money...

So, did Marwan send the money or did he have a new excuse?

Pourquoi parlons-nous en français? Je ne sais même pas comment parler français. :p

Hi Pharaoh,

Today support 2 said:

we know about that..but we will try to do the transaction like you want..please,don't give us pressure..we will process your transaction as soon as possible..hope you can be patient..
IntelFX Customer Support 2:
and we are sorry for the trouble..

I hope they will process it this week.

PS: I'M sure your French is much better than my English :)

I think Pharaoh only speaks ancient Egyptian. Everything else you see from him comes through Google translations.

I was waiting to see if IntelFx would pay you on Monday. The didn't. Your case is now up for a public vote.

I think Pharaoh only speaks ancient Egyptian. Everything else you see from him comes through Google translations.

I was waiting to see if IntelFx would pay you on Monday. The didn't. Your case is now up for a public vote.

Hi AsstModerator,

I want to thank you for helping me. :)

Back