Me is in the game now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi kinfolks
Me is Wale and very strong Naija boy and i am a baby in Forex.....I call myself the youngest FX trader because i am just 19..... but so far so good...at least i am still in the game and as a full time trader loosing and gaining....lol
Please you guys here should just feel free to help me and make me good like yall....Thanks and God bless:)
Nice to see young traders here, good luck to you

Hi kinfolks
Me is Wale and very strong Naija boy and i am a baby in Forex.....I call myself the youngest FX trader because i am just 19..... but so far so good...at least i am still in the game and as a full time trader loosing and gaining....lol
Please you guys here should just feel free to help me and make me good like yall....Thanks and God bless:)
Welcome and good luck in your journey

Hi kinfolks
Hey, welcome and good luck on your journey. You are starting at a good age - if you take it serious then you will be successful!

I think that there is no age for trading. Whether your 19 or 60 it doesn't matter. Trading is such kind of activity which can be handled by anyone. Everything you have to do is learning and practicing, actually, it doesn't differ from school/college/university learning. The only thing which is different is that you do it voluntarily, nobody makes you to do that. And this is a big plus, because it will show you how high can you jump without anyone's interruption, you know. Anyway, set up your mood and your conscience, try so hard as you can and nothing will be an obstacle for you mainly because you will become so strong (mentally and physically) as you will destroy all the obstacles on your path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back