• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PellucidFX: scamming

I am having an issue with a company
Wikipedia link Liquidation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Full Articles is here HowTo Liquidate a Company - HowTo articles and DIY legal documents

How to liquidate (wind up) a company

Introduction
Liquidation (or "winding up") is a process by which a company's existence is brought to an end.

First, a liquidator is appointed, either by the shareholders or the court. The liquidator represents the interests of all creditors. The liquidator supervises the liquidation, which involves collecting and realising the company's assets (turning them into cash), discharging the company's liabilities, and distributing any funds left over among the shareholders in accordance with the company's constitution (or the COMPANIES ACT 1993 if there is no constitution). After these steps have been carried out, the company is formally dissolved.

Content Copied from HowTo Liquidate a Company - HowTo articles and DIY legal documents

Thank you for posting this!

In my side it says.....account disabled and even their website has no access . I think they are gone with our account money. How do we run after our money? Who can help us recover our money?

In my side it says.....account disabled and even their website has no access . I think they are gone with our account money. How do we run after our money? Who can help us recover our money?

I think nobody can. FPA supported Pellucid, advertised them as a sponsor of Sive Morton. You even don't hear anybody of FPA on this issue. So my next question is: Is FPA scam too???

Yes..I am a Pellucid member. I logged in yesterday and my account was "deactivated" and my balance is zero! I got an email from customer service that Pellucid is shut down liquidated and someone would contact me about my funds. Let me know what what you find out.

Yes..I am a Pellucid member. I logged in yesterday and my account was "deactivated" and my balance is zero! I got an email from customer service that Pellucid is shut down liquidated and someone would contact me about my funds. Let me know what what you find out.

alright guys... I was in touch with an insider who worked along with (but not for) PellucidFX. Unfortunately they are shut down and gone. Damon Hunt and his crew are probably sipping martinis in Fiji and my forex money paid for it... degenerate pr**ks. :mad:

As for the "liquidators", no one is quite sure how honest this is, or if it was a good way of passing the buck. Apparently they have been setting this up for a while and covering their tracks to make it go down like clock work...at our expense.

I feel sick for everyone out there who has lost money...not to mention mine being a young guy who put all he had in it hoping to fulfill dreams.

if you are looking for a new broker, go nowhere but ForexbrokerInc. they give you great start up bonuses and fantastic service.

Thanks for the links Saleem. I had issues with price just going through tps and sls without closing and withdrawals being messed up back in early December of 2013 and I feel bad I didn't come to FPA and give the heads up to other clients. I'm just going to assume the money is gone for good, (the account was relatively small because of it being offshore unregulated) get access to the market at another broker and trade it back up. Thanks guys for being willing to post info on this ongoing liquidation, if I hear anything from a liquidator I'll come back and post it if there's nothing up. Lol, in my opinion they must have been really **** traders to have to resort to this.

Thanks for the links Saleem. I had issues with price just going through tps and sls without closing and withdrawals being messed up back in early December of 2013 and I feel bad I didn't come to FPA and give the heads up to other clients. I'm just going to assume the money is gone for good, (the account was relatively small because of it being offshore unregulated) get access to the market at another broker and trade it back up. Thanks guys for being willing to post info on this ongoing liquidation, if I hear anything from a liquidator I'll come back and post it if there's nothing up. Lol, in my opinion they must have been really **** traders to have to resort to this.

Lets pray for the everyone and another time chose reliable broker.

Damion Hunt pictures and Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/damon.hunt.37?fref=ts

Lets pray for the everyone and another time chose reliable broker.

I have a email tracker and it said that people are opening my emails from India and Mexico.

We have Damion Hunt pictures and Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/damon.hunt.37?fref=ts

I think we should at least contact FBI or an organization that deals with fraud. I don't care if is out-shore or unregulated. They still cheated us out of our money.

Please don't tell me he is in the same boat. He was still promoting this brokerage in May 2014 and have been telling people he was the founder since the beginning. All of the sudden he started telling people he was only consulting and quit a year ago. You have to dumb to believe that bulls***.

I think nobody can. FPA supported Pellucid, advertised them as a sponsor of Sive Morton. You even don't hear anybody of FPA on this issue. So my next question is: Is FPA scam too???

The FPA didn't support PellicidFX. Pellucid was one of the companies that supported the FPA. Without advertisers paying the FPA money, how could the FPA provide all that you see here for free?

Advertising does not give companies a free pass to scam FPA members. InstaForex advertised with the FPA until they wouldn't cooperate with a scam investigation. If the FPA was in bed with scammers, they wouldn't have gotten a Scam Finding. Pellucid was sponsoring Sive's gold signals. Just after the only traders court case against Pellucid went public, someone mentioned that Pellucid was still sponsoring Sive. I double checked to see if this was active. It was, so I told the advertising department to end the sponsorship arrangement. If the FPA wanted to scam, it would have been simple to make up a reason to dismiss the Traders Court case. Instead, it progressed and resulted in a Guilty verdict.

In both cases, I was the one who made the decision to end the advertising agreements. In the case if InstaForex, unused advertising money was returned to the broker. In the case of PellucidFx, the FPA is still owed money. That makes the FPA one of the creditors, just like you. The FPA does not want to reduce the amount traders may get from liquidators. Because of this, the FPA's claim on money owed by PellucidFx will not be pursued.

I am also the one who slapped a warning on Pellucid's review page about withdrawal issues. I did this as soon as I heard about issues on withdrawals for accounts where there was no dispute over the trades.

If the FPA wanted to scam, it would be simple to open "Forex Peace Brokers" of "Forex Peace Managed Accounts", get 5 or 10 thousand people to sign up. Then everyone here could disappear and retire on all the money.

Instead, the FPA is still here to be insulted by a small percentage of the people it tries to protect. One of my tasks is to filter potential advertisers before they get to sign any deals. I say OK, short term small contract, or no. After that, I usually don't know if they really signed a contract or not. My login is set up to block the ads so I don't get any subtle pressure one way or the other regarding how to deal with companies. I can tell you that I'd be paid a lot more if I said Yes to more advertisers. Instead, I sleep much better at night knowing that I've prevented ads from some very questionable companies from ever being shown here.

Before you make up any more useless conspiracy theories, I want to see you go out and find a few dozen companies who will pay for ads to keep the FPA going. I also expect you to personally guarantee that none of them will ever scam anyone or go out of business in the future.

People who complain the loudest about the FPA not doing anything are usually the same ones who don't bother to report scam to regulators or file FPA Traders Court cases. Since BlyPips was the only person who bothered to file a case, he's the only one who has earned any right to complain.

The last email from PellucidFX

This is the last email I received from PellucidFX.

Dear Client,

We are sorry to inform you that PellucidFX has been shut down and is currently in the process of being liquidated.

The liquidator will be contacting you with regards to getting your funds back.

Unfortunately this is all of the information we can provide at this time.

- Support Team

It does not look good at all.

Back