Refund issue with Forex4Noobs! (Resolved)

Nick, it makes no sense for you to say that I am throwing around "baseless" accusations but then say that you will check out the emails that may have been sent by an "employee". Surely, the investigation has to be conducted first in order to ascertain whether there is anything baseless about the emails I copied to you and they are exactly as they were sent to me. Your last emails were sent on 8 July so I could've posted them here a long time ago if I just wanted to try and discredit you but I waited more than a month after re-sending the letter by registered post on 21 July. I have no ulterior motive but to get my money back.

For the record, I have not yet received my refund. I look forward to receiving my refund if you have indeed requested it.

Rosemarie as far as I am concerned the accusations are baseless. However, I figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt and try to help you. It seems the more I try to help you the more flak I get from you. So I am done.

I am truly stunned. I have been nothing but courteous and helpful to you. Every time I try do something nice you accuse me of malice. I can truly see why my staff banned you, you are impossible to help and please.

I will no longer reply to your posts, save to inform you and everybody here about the refund and the databse check when it comes through.

Thank you for your custom I look forward to getting you that refund.

Nick

Last edited:
Nick, IF you TRULY have checked your database then you know full well that all those emails are authentic and unedited. I have no reason to try to deceive anyone. My conscience is 100% clear. You haven't tried to help me, you've simply attempted to portray yourself as trying to help me. I didn't ask for help, I asked for my money back 3 months ago as stated in your refund policy, SIMPLE! This matter will indeed be closed if and when I get my money back.

Ok guys I have fully scanned my back up databases for the day in question (and the surrounding days). I have found no record of these emails ever being sent by us. So that leads me to believe the e-mails may be manufactured by Rosemarie.

I am sure after seeing what I have seen from Rosemarie this won't come as a surprise.

FPA members are a very intelligent bunch and will consider who really needs to try and save face. Nick, I didn't expect you to tell the truth but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You and I know the truth so maybe one day you will be able to admit it to yourself if you can't admit it to anyone else! After all, we have no proof that you've scanned your database and if you HONESTLY have done so then you would've found the emails are exactly as sent. Anyway, you're the one that has to live with yourself and your conscience. I await the return of my money.

Last edited:
Hi all,
anyone reading this thread I would like to mention that I have been a member of Nick B community for the last 20 months it is a very friendly website I visit it on a daily basis & have learn't so much from Nick B and company, I have purchased all his material, I had one slight problem but it was rectified promptly. Being a daily participant of the site I remember Rosemarie well and I did write a few words on the forum as well as others to calm her down, & that she is not being ripped off, but she seemed so inpatient, & difficult.
So for the record, Nick B is not a scammer he does so much for the Forex community and has a no Bullsh*t approach which I like, and I will always stay a fan of his website forex4noobs.com, & would always purchase more of his material if becomes available, due to having 100% trust in him.
Drew.....
PS a lot of his stuff is free anyway...

Last edited:
Forex4Noobs is a good, honest forex education business.

I totally agree with drew here.
I own both courses : Fetor's and NickB's.
they're awesome products....amazing teaching tools.

I've had questions, and both Nick and Fetor reply promptly and help others.

There's no way this is a SCAM. The person that started this mess may be an unhappy customer, but i assure you that 99.9% of Nick's customers are HAPPY, just like me.

CJ Rivas,
Plano, Texas, U.S.A.

Hi all,
anyone reading this thread I would like to mention that I have been a member of Nick B community for the last 20 months it is a very friendly website I visit it on a daily basis & have learn't so much from Nick B and company, I have purchased all his material, I had one slight problem but it was rectified promptly. Being a daily participant of the site I remember Rosemarie well and I did write a few words on the forum as well as others to calm her down, & that she is not being ripped off, but she seemed so inpatient, & difficult.
So for the record, Nick B is not a scammer he does so much for the Forex community and has a no Bullsh*t approach which I like, and I will always stay a fan of his website forex4noobs.com, & would always purchase more of his material if becomes available, due to having 100% trust in him.
Drew.....
PS a lot of his stuff is free anyway...

I won't try and take sides as to whether the course is worth it or not but one thing I am 99% (Never met him in person or it would be 100%!!) sure of is that Nick is no scammer, when I was struggling to get to grips with his materials, I was offered help/advice via skype with Nick and I received everything instantly as advertised

It appears that you have all missed the point in your attempt to try and defend Nick and his site so for the avoidance of doubt I shall clarify that I have not said anything against the information on his site despite being told to **** off on the forum (which does not show professionalism). Initially, I had trouble accessing the videos and sought assistance via the forum as I was new to the site but when access was arranged I did not like the course and chose not to continue with it. I then sought to utilise the refund policy as stated on the website. When I enquired about getting a refund for the payment I made via paypal I was told that I had to send a registered letter to an address in Australia and then was told that the refund would be issued by cheque in US$ (I live in London, my bank account is in sterling and the bank charges a fee for foreign cheques). I sent two registered letters on 29 May and 21 July (I have the post office receipts as proof) and more than 3 months later I have still not received my money back. THAT IS MY ONLY ISSUE. If a company states that they have a refund policy and do not give the customer a refund then that is a SCAM whether you want to accept it or not! There are fantastic and professional educators on this site and elsewhere and so I complied with Nick’s request to **** off!

It is indeed your prerogative if you want to have 100% trust in someone who undermined the intelligence of FPA members by trying to deceive them with his lies. He knows full well that all the emails I quoted have been copied from his emails and then he tried to put the blame on his “employees”. It’s interesting that he has denied the offensive content in his private emails but did not deny telling me to **** off - think about it, that was public and was seen by hundreds of people so he could not blatantly lie about that because you would all know that he lied but it was easy for him to lie about the contents of the emails sent directly to me because no-one else saw them. In my view, telling me to **** off is far more offensive than what I copied into my posts - I find that somewhat amusing. I think most people would prefer to admit to the “lesser crime”. He wrote: “I believe Forex4Noobs can stand on its reputation and impeccable record.” “I am sure that with our impeccable record people realize she is the problem and not us.” “You can Google us and check our rating on this site.” On the other hand, I have no concerns about public reputation and therefore no reason to "edit" his emails.

“Instead she became rude to the point of belligerence towards my staff.” “However, her bad attitude, frequent out bursts, and long winded offensive emails have made her impossible for my staff to deal with.” “This rather severe measure was taken due to your hostile and harassing emails.” I invited him to post all my emails to prove this but he has not been forthcoming. Interesting.

Nick wrote: “However, the last two emails she pasted that are supposedly from me have been heavily edited by her. Rosemarie’s despicable behaviour knows no bounds. I find it utterly shocking that she would edit emails to make me look like ‘the bad guy’ and post them here.” “She can post what she wants but it is simple to edit an emails text.” He later wrote “Ok guys I have fully scanned my back up databases for the day in question (and the surrounding days). I have found no record of these emails ever being sent by us. So that leads me to believe the e-mails may be manufactured by Rosemarie.” I would like to know how it is possible to “heavily edit” emails that never existed (which is clearly what he is alluding to). It is common for people to get caught up in their own web of lies.

There were a total of 3 emails sent by Nick on 8 July (and 4 sent by me) but if his last 2 emails were a “fabrication” then apparently I was banned for sending the email that includes the copy of my paypal receipt (copied above) because my email prior to that one was sent on 30 June asking when I could expect my refund - none of my emails contained any profanities. It makes no sense that I would be banned for sending proof of the transaction ID I received from paypal or maybe I was banned for enquiring about my refund?

Nick wrote: “Right now I am hesitant about giving Rosemarie a refund via PayPal right now as I believe she has the cheque in her possession.” (originally he wrote that he believes I’m the scammer and I’m trying to get two refunds but later edited his post) - When post is sent by registered mail the customer is always issued with a receipt so that it can be tracked and proof of the recipient’s signature provided if an issue arises. It would have been easy for Nick establish whether or not I had signed for the “cheque” IF it really was sent.

I know that IP addresses can be captured so if anyone knows if it is possible for me to prove the origin of the emails by the IP address then please please let me know as I will do whatever is necessary to prove that Nick has blatantly lied on this forum.

Rosemarie

Hi all, I too remember the Rosemarie saga from Forex4Noobs. In fact I was one of the members who replied to her advising that she exercise a little patience as she was already in overdrive within a couple of hours of paying for the course. I sympathised with her at the time as I understood she might be disappointed if she had intended to study the course over the weekend but I, amongst others, tried to reassure her that Nick was totally genuine and had too much to lose to scam her for a few hundred dollars.

It was a weekend after all and some of us felt that it was a bit unreasonable to expect instant replies. Personally I would not have expected any replies until the beginning of the next working week. Sometimes folk seem to expect that because the internet is available 24/7 then all services offered on here are available 24/7 also.

I can't comment on what has gone on between then and now. However, I can reiterate my previous comments. In my experience, Nick and his staff at Forex4Noobs go out of their way to assist with any questions or queries brought to their attention in a reasonable and pleasant manner.

The Forex4Noobs site is an excellent source of information, both free and to purchase, for new traders or the more experienced. This unfortunate situation is not indicative of the site. The vast majority using the site seem to be more than happy with what is on offer. Consequently, it is a friendly, helpful place to go for anyone wishing to further their trading knowledge.

No malice intended towards anyone, just telling it like it is.

Mary.

Back