Refund issue with Forex4Noobs! (Resolved)

Rosemarie you are making a lot of assumptions about me. The thing is though the only time you ever spoke to me was on my forum and on here I never emailed you. It would seem like 90% of time we have spoken I have been nothing but helpful to you. So I really think you should re-access what you think you know about me. I am not the bad guy, I am not an ******* and the one bad thing I did say to you on my forum months ago I regret deeply. Hence my quick apology minutes after I swore at you. I really feel like your looking a devil that doesn't exist.

Since you are insistent with this email thing I will try one more time to sort this out. I am here to help as I have been from the start.

Can I ask one favour of you though? Can you please be civil and hold back your accusations until I get this sorted? It is hard to help somebody who is constantly accusing you of not helping. So please let's hold the accusations back for a bit.

What I need from you is a FULL header. I am pretty sure you will see a full header option in hotmail. It should have some extra header info. It might look something like this:

If you can go ahead and send me that I should be able to trace the email via my dedicated server control panel.

This will allow me to actually check the email account itself as opposed to the support system databases.

Wow! My head is spinning (and hurting) from these endless exchanges of deprecating banter. I dont believe I have wasted my precious time responding on this vacuous thread either!:p

You know what man, you're right. I don't know why I keep arguing and trying. She has her refund so it is done. I shouldn't be wasting my time anymore. Let's hope she confirms that she got the refund soon that way i can stop coming back to this thread.

Nick, if you really want to talk about assumptions then let’s look at some of yours as I have been careful to report my case accurately.

“I can see why your career as a private detective never took off.” When did I tell you I had such a career?

“I believe Rosemarie is the scammer...” Really? Who did I scam and how?

“I have already seen you post fake emails and forwarded emails are just as easily edited.” “The problem is her email conversations with me are forged and untrue.” “However, she has no right to forge emails.” “This rather severe measure was taken due to your hostile and harassing emails.” Have you managed to prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt? Who were these emails to?

“I believe Rosemarie may be trying to defame my site as part of a vendetta she has against me.” What vendetta is that? I waited more than 3 months before posting the details on FPA.

“... her bad attitude, frequent out bursts, and long winded offensive emails have made her impossible for my staff to deal with.” So, as you must be referring to emails I sent to your staff, did you ask your staff to show them to you as evidence or did they just tell you that I was being offensive? How did you verify that?

“So that leads me to believe the e-mails may be manufactured by Rosemarie.”
“Every time I try do something nice you accuse me of malice.” When did I do that?

“Rosemarie is doing what she does best and twisting facts again.” How do you know what I do to determine what I do best?

“We did send it and it appears that it must have been lost in the mail.” Really? How does tracked mail get lost in the mail?

“It might be possible that an employee logged directly into the info-at-forex4noobs.com email address and sent them from there. If they did not go through the support system there would be no database records.” “I do admit though it is definitely possible that somebody logged into the actual email account itself therefore bypassing the support system.” How very convenient but I’m surprised you’re embarrassed. Ultimately, the employer is responsible for their employees’ actions during their working hours so this “mystery” employee was acting on your behalf anyway.

I have already been contacted by one of the moderators and will be co-operating fully to prove the authenticity and origin of the emails. I am happy either way to provide the complete headers or to give FPA access to my email account but I do not want to go through your website as I have already done so and your investigation was incomplete so I don’t see the point in going down that route again. This needs to be investigated and proved by a third party. Now let me take a guess - I suppose when FPA prove that the emails are authentic you won’t be able to pinpoint who actually sent them huh?

“I have mentioned that 1000 times on my site. I am pretty sure I even mentioned my completion of high school in the video course you watched.” I’ve no idea why you think I would remember such information if I had indeed heard it.

“As soon as my bank confirms the cheque is cancelled we will refund her via PayPal.” So this could’ve been done when I first raised the query with Terry back in May and this matter would’ve been over with there and then. Terry wrote: “We do not do PayPal refunds for tax purposes. We can send you a cheque you will still receive the refund in full. These rules are the same for everybody.”

“No it is not! It is up to you and there person you communicated with... You have no right to share emails without asking Terry for permission first.” If I’ve breached some privacy law then I suggest you or the “employee” in question sue me because I will do it again if necessary. The issue of morals in this context is irrelevant because they are my emails.

“Ahhh I am talking about the forum not emails.” How very convenient.

“The thing is though the only time you ever spoke to me was on my forum and on here I never emailed you.” I received 3 emails from you on 8 July and one of them was signed off “Nick” and then another email included this paragraph “I left school in grade 12 (the end of high school). In the 6 years since I have amassed a small fortune using my supposedly unintelligent brain.” “I have grown tired of this woman and her unfounded accusations.” If the assumptions you are referring to are that I’ve said I received 3 emails from you on 8 July then based on the contents of the emails and the references to “I” that is a justifiable assumption. If you received an email that had been signed off “Rosemarie” you would assume that I sent it to you - that’s natural.

“I will not supplicate and apologise to a person who has been rude to me and who has twisted facts”. If something is a FACT then it cannot be manipulated.

“We do have evidence of posting a cheque. All mail we send is registered. I can send you the receipt if you care to open a support ticket.” Yes but I opened a support ticket when you first asked me to or you can send it to my email address.

“Or now that I think about it. It might be possible that an employee logged directly into the info-at-forex4noobs.com email address and sent them from there. If they did not go through the support system there would be no database records.” It must be devastating for an employer to face the possibility that an “employee” may have behaved in such an irrational and unethical manner leaving absolutely no evidence of the offensive emails.

“Oh and by the way calling me 'stupid' is borderline swearing. You reek of hypocrisy.” That’s is amusing!

“It is hard to help somebody who is constantly accusing you of not helping.” I have never asked for your help, I asked for a refund. I have already been contacted by a FPA moderator so I will work with them to prove that these “non-existent emails” do actually exist but apparently we may never know who sent them. Can you really not see how the lack of evidence and trying to shift blame looks suspicious? All you had to do was refund my money and admit you sent the emails, simple!

For the record, I have not yet received my refund.

Rosemarie, I have decided to no longer read your long posts as they have thus far proven to be a waste of time. Now, it is just funny knowing that you spent 20 min writing some long winded, weak argument and I am not even going to read it.

A user told me you claim to have yet to receive a refund. The refund was send to.

rosemarie.[your surname]@googlemail.com.

This is your registered PayPal email address and the one you used buy the course (according to our records). PayPal transaction ID details are below:

Amount: $297.00 USD
Transaction Date: 31 Aug 2010
Transaction ID: 7DJ744564B195800S

You have yet to accept payment please log into your PayPal and check. Please stop wasting everybodies time and log into your PayPal. I know it is a difficult task for you, however, please reply only to the issue at hand (the refund) I will not be reading anything else.

If you still claim not to have received the refund then your simply lying. I will then proceed to cancel the latest refund, log into PayPal and send you a refund whilst recording the refund in full with screencasting software. I will also forward the PayPal confirmation email with FULL headers to everybody who wants to see it. I will do whatever else I need to do to prove that payment has been sent.

Last edited:
no liar

Nick, if you really want to talk about assumptions then let’s look at some of yours as I have been careful to report my case accurately.

“I can see why your career as a private detective never took off.” When did I tell you I had such a career?

“I believe Rosemarie is the scammer...” Really? Who did I scam and how?

“I have already seen you post fake emails and forwarded emails are just as easily edited.” “The problem is her email conversations with me are forged and untrue.” “However, she has no right to forge emails.” “This rather severe measure was taken due to your hostile and harassing emails.” Have you managed to prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt? Who were these emails to?

“I believe Rosemarie may be trying to defame my site as part of a vendetta she has against me.” What vendetta is that? I waited more than 3 months before posting the details on FPA.

“... her bad attitude, frequent out bursts, and long winded offensive emails have made her impossible for my staff to deal with.” So, as you must be referring to emails I sent to your staff, did you ask your staff to show them to you as evidence or did they just tell you that I was being offensive? How did you verify that?

“So that leads me to believe the e-mails may be manufactured by Rosemarie.”
“Every time I try do something nice you accuse me of malice.” When did I do that?

“Rosemarie is doing what she does best and twisting facts again.” How do you know what I do to determine what I do best?

“We did send it and it appears that it must have been lost in the mail.” Really? How does tracked mail get lost in the mail?

“It might be possible that an employee logged directly into the info-at-forex4noobs.com email address and sent them from there. If they did not go through the support system there would be no database records.” “I do admit though it is definitely possible that somebody logged into the actual email account itself therefore bypassing the support system.” How very convenient but I’m surprised you’re embarrassed. Ultimately, the employer is responsible for their employees’ actions during their working hours so this “mystery” employee was acting on your behalf anyway.

I have already been contacted by one of the moderators and will be co-operating fully to prove the authenticity and origin of the emails. I am happy either way to provide the complete headers or to give FPA access to my email account but I do not want to go through your website as I have already done so and your investigation was incomplete so I don’t see the point in going down that route again. This needs to be investigated and proved by a third party. Now let me take a guess - I suppose when FPA prove that the emails are authentic you won’t be able to pinpoint who actually sent them huh?

“I have mentioned that 1000 times on my site. I am pretty sure I even mentioned my completion of high school in the video course you watched.” I’ve no idea why you think I would remember such information if I had indeed heard it.

“As soon as my bank confirms the cheque is cancelled we will refund her via PayPal.” So this could’ve been done when I first raised the query with Terry back in May and this matter would’ve been over with there and then. Terry wrote: “We do not do PayPal refunds for tax purposes. We can send you a cheque you will still receive the refund in full. These rules are the same for everybody.”

“No it is not! It is up to you and there person you communicated with... You have no right to share emails without asking Terry for permission first.” If I’ve breached some privacy law then I suggest you or the “employee” in question sue me because I will do it again if necessary. The issue of morals in this context is irrelevant because they are my emails.

“Ahhh I am talking about the forum not emails.” How very convenient.

“The thing is though the only time you ever spoke to me was on my forum and on here I never emailed you.” I received 3 emails from you on 8 July and one of them was signed off “Nick” and then another email included this paragraph “I left school in grade 12 (the end of high school). In the 6 years since I have amassed a small fortune using my supposedly unintelligent brain.” “I have grown tired of this woman and her unfounded accusations.” If the assumptions you are referring to are that I’ve said I received 3 emails from you on 8 July then based on the contents of the emails and the references to “I” that is a justifiable assumption. If you received an email that had been signed off “Rosemarie” you would assume that I sent it to you - that’s natural.

“I will not supplicate and apologise to a person who has been rude to me and who has twisted facts”. If something is a FACT then it cannot be manipulated.

“We do have evidence of posting a cheque. All mail we send is registered. I can send you the receipt if you care to open a support ticket.” Yes but I opened a support ticket when you first asked me to or you can send it to my email address.

“Or now that I think about it. It might be possible that an employee logged directly into the info-at-forex4noobs.com email address and sent them from there. If they did not go through the support system there would be no database records.” It must be devastating for an employer to face the possibility that an “employee” may have behaved in such an irrational and unethical manner leaving absolutely no evidence of the offensive emails.

“Oh and by the way calling me 'stupid' is borderline swearing. You reek of hypocrisy.” That’s is amusing!

“It is hard to help somebody who is constantly accusing you of not helping.” I have never asked for your help, I asked for a refund. I have already been contacted by a FPA moderator so I will work with them to prove that these “non-existent emails” do actually exist but apparently we may never know who sent them. Can you really not see how the lack of evidence and trying to shift blame looks suspicious? All you had to do was refund my money and admit you sent the emails, simple!

For the record, I have not yet received my refund.

I would conclude in Nicks favor simply due to the fact of the amount of time invested in dealing with Rosemarie's issue. The time spent on this thread has far exceeded the $297.00 dollar refund-IMO. A Scammer usually just ignores their swindled customers.

hahahaha that is pretty funny.

What is up with her response. She has been crying for a refund for the apst few days. Now that it is sent she has yet to accept it?

@ NickB

@ NickB
Nice to know you have refunded her as you promised.

I was going through UFXBANK youtube channel ( UFXBankvid ) link
YouTube - UFXBankVid's Channel

and I saw your company Forex4Noobs is one of the seven friends the channel has..Out of curiosity I would like to know your relationship with this broker because UFXBAnk has refused to remit my profit of $11,717 ( ufxbank username gbenga )since December 2009.The link of the detail is below:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...k-refused-pay-my-money-respond-my-emails.html

Also so that your customers would not fall into the hand of this broker.

@ NickB

@ NickB
Nice to know you have refunded Rosemarie as you promised.

I was going through UFXBANK youtube channel ( UFXBankvid )and I saw your company Forex4Noobs is one of the seven friends the channel has..Out of curiosity I would like to know your relationship with this broker because UFXBAnk has refused to remit my profit of $11,717 ( ufxbank username gbenga )since December 2009.

Also so that your customers would not fall into the hands of this broker.

I have no relationship with the broker. I really just accept any forex related friends request on YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.

@ NickB

I have no relationship with the broker. I really just accept any forex related friends request on YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.

Thanks for your quick response...Well having that kind of friends like UFXBank that refuses to remit profit might be sending a wrong & false signal to your customers as endorsement. Cheers!!!

Back