• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
Account No.: 10627
Withdrawal amount: 4900$.
Withdrawal date: 7 Oct 2010.

In addition to my previous posts I didn’t use my account since more than month to avoid any withdrawal arguments, and my account balance still the same.

I have sent email to Mr. Omari on 5 Dec and still waiting his answer back.
Best wishes and good luck for every one.

Robert made a 48 hour promise. Omari later said "48 business hours." I hope he meant 2 business days and not 6 business days of 8 hours each.

Omari claims to have just added 6 more people to process withdrawals. He asked for 2 weeks to get payments made. I told him he has 19 people who were supposed to already be paid by Monday or Tuesday.

I have told Omari that I want proof of all of the 19 traders who got the 48 hour promise from Robert being paid today. If you are one of them, post here in about 20 hours and let everyone know.

Can a crew of 6 employees process 19 withdrawals in one day or not? Can they even process 1 or 2? We'll all know very soon.

i promise Robert ,but i do not receive money yet:confused:

Hello mr. Omari,

you paid me twice, for which I credited you in this forum. It is hard to understand however why all the other customers do not receive their withdrawals. Are you lacking the right account numbers or any other information? Is something else keeping you from fulfilling your business plight? What is it? It can not be that difficult and time consuming to make some bank transfers. Please come forward and disclose your position.

the famous 48 hours!!

Account number 73460

I have got an email of Mr Omari dated December 2, he wrote to me: “I will check your complain and will be solved in 48 hours”.

The account department was sending the following day this email : We would like to notify you that we will check with our bank to find out the reason for this delay and as soon as we get any further information we will inform you .

The 7th of December I wrote a mail to mister Omari that the 48 hours were passed and that I am still waiting for the withdrawal from my Prime4x account 73460 on august 17th time 11.29 hour Usd 1200 AND the balance of my Prime4x account EUR 655.
The same day Mr. Omari replied: So you need two request: One with 1200 usd and the other is with 665 eur.

December 8, I wrote Mr Omar that this is correct.

Since then it is quiet and I have heard nothing. I really don’t know if Prime4x is doing something for me. I can only guess.

Mr. or Mrs. AsstModerator I want to thank you.

Dear All:
I've been trading @ Prime4x since August 20, 2009. Deposit around $5,000, and made some withdrawal till March 17, 2010.
Everything was ok, till July 6 my account has been closed by risk management dept. They said they don't allow I used pip hunting strategy, and asked me to withdraw from my closed account. From that time my problem begin :(

I've tried to made my withdrawal at Prime4x since July 7, 2010.

I've e-mail support@Prime4x.com on:
July 7, 13, 14, 15, 22.
August 3, 10, 12, 17, 25.
September 21
November 18

Support@Prime4x.com replied my e-mail on:
July 8, 14, 15, 23.
August 3, 13, 18.
September 23

And also made live chat for several times:
July 19 with Joseph
August 17 with Laura
October 4 with Laura
November 18 with Tanya

but until today, my withdrawal never happen. They keep promising that my withdrawal will be process soon either at replied e-mail or live chat.

So please Prime4x (Mr Robert Cris) do something to this matter. Thank you!

Here is my data at Prime4x:
Name: Sapta Gunawan Tanade
Account: 45462
Balance: $ 891.51
Withdrawal Method: Liberty Reserve

Hello Mr Ben & Mr Omari...... Until today I haven't been contacted by anyone from Prime4x.
Please remember your promises that you will solve all the withdrawal problems within 48 hours !

Robert made a 48 hour promise. Omari later said "48 business hours." I hope he meant 2 business days and not 6 business days of 8 hours each.

Omari claims to have just added 6 more people to process withdrawals. He asked for 2 weeks to get payments made. I told him he has 19 people who were supposed to already be paid by Monday or Tuesday.

I have told Omari that I want proof of all of the 19 traders who got the 48 hour promise from Robert being paid today. If you are one of them, post here in about 20 hours and let everyone know.

Can a crew of 6 employees process 19 withdrawals in one day or not? Can they even process 1 or 2? We'll all know very soon.

Clearly prime4x has no regard for clients whose monies and finances they have usurped and then embarked on a lying spree by making promises they dont even respond nor answer to anymore. fellow traders, we must act collectively on the case of prime4x. declaring them scam isn't enough anymore. we must make efforts to see that this guys are brought to face the penalty for betrayal of business trust. we can table and discuss varying legal and punitive options open to us and act on our resolutions within good time. i will start a new thread on that issue and solicit for suggestions and positive actions in that regard. it's high time prime4x realise that they have a duty and responsibility to fulfill towards traders some of whose lives have been jolted by the untoward attitude of prime4x.

Many questions in our heads

what can we do now? .....can we get our money back by anyway ? is there any hope that prime4x will pay for all delayed withdrawals ? are they going to close ? & if they stole our money why they still hiring agents as a customer service & accountant till now ?? if they gonna pay when they gonna pay us why don't they ask us a time .... if they told us that by the end of December or January all clients will receive their money to end this problem forever ....why don't they tell us the truth so we can understand their situation and give them excuses for that many and many questions in my head with no answers hope we find someone in this company who can help us and answer honestly.......i do not want to leave them but how can i trust them or trade with them if they don't pay ???!!!!!! waiting for answers with no hope .

Prime4x, what a shabby altitude

I really dont know what Mr. Robert Cris, Omari, and the entire Prime4x staff are up to. Are they just buying time and waiting for their scam track to be covered before they all vanish into thin air with our monies? Guess that's what their strategy is as promses after promises have all failed. And they still keep on accepting deposits!!!

..............Can anyone go their to investigate what's going on ??

..............here's their address as sent to me by e-mail .........:

..............Suite 501, St James Court, St Denis Street, Port-Louis, Mauritius.

As we failed all of us to know what's going on with them ...can someone travel their to tell us what's going on

I sent a formal letter to this address on November 22nd. No reply received yet, although I got my withdrawals. Mauritius is a bit far for me, but I'd love to meet with the gentlemen face to face.

Are they licensed, if so, what are name and address of that authority?

Clearly something is going wrong. How many withdrawals can an accounting department handle per day, week? Especially with Robert Chris and Omari involved, things should have gained speed by now. Whatever definiton of "48 hours" one applies, this period has now ended without results. What a shame.

Hello gentlemen, still there? When accepting your customer's money, you entered into a business agreement: the customer entrusts you with his money, and you pay him back on first request. "Fastest withdrawal" it says on your web site. Never in the history of mankind has a promise been broken more blatantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back