• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Mr. BenMcDui

Today, I received my withdrawal, 100% of it. Credits to mr. Omari who made this happen. It took no more than 4 working days!

Being grateful for the fact that my two withdrawal issues are now solved, it is hard for me to understand why all other customers with justified claims are not getting paid.

George Orwell: All customers are equal, but some customers are more equal?

Hello mr Rober Chris, are you there? You made some promises, remember?

Congratulations Mr. BenMcDui it seems that you are the first one who win the prime4x lottery thanks to FPA, Mr. Omari, and Mr. Chris.

I'm still waiting for answer back from Mr. Omari.

WD request pending for more than 2months!

Mr. Chris and Omari,

My wd request has been pending for over 2months...
Prime4x accounting dept live chat always gave me the same reply - " your withdrawal request is under processing...so for sure you will receive your money in a very short time"...

Please help to expedite my wd request. My details are as below:
Account number 15298
Amount: 437.66usd - LR

Thank you.

Listing my case on FPA
Nice to see this thread.

This is my withdrawal case:

Trading Account : 49902
Requested date : 21 October 2010 04:39 GMT (19:39 Prime4x server time)
Amount : 1000 USD (method by bank wire)
Date Correspondences Email sent:
1 November 2010​
4 November 2010​
7 November 2010​
10 November 2010​
16 November 2010​
Date Web Chat:
26 October 2010​
28 October 2010​
4 November 2010​
5 November 2010​
8 November 2010​
10 November 2010​
11 November 2010​
18 November 2010​

On every reply email and web chat, they always give me promise that my withdrawal will be process as soon as possible and in a shortly time.
I have all email and chat transcript saved on my email.
Hope this case is solved, and thanks to AsstModerator and FPA.
I will send Prime4x about that this case already listed on FPA.

Update 24 Nov 2010: NO PROGRESS
Sure I am agree with AsstModerator, that's important to keep this thread on topic to support all of withdrawals problem.

Hi Mr. Robert, glad to see you here to solve all of withdrawals issues

Please also see my post below on 21 Nov 2010, my case still open and not yet solved..
On 22 Nov 2010, Mr. Bill from FPA had sent email regarding my withdrawal to You, Mr Omari, and prime4x accountant but there isn't any answer yet..
My withdrawals process had been delayed for more than a month.

Update 29 Nov 2010 NO PROGRESS
Still NO progress until today, after more than a month since my withdrawal request on 21 Oct 2010 and a week after my post on FPA, with all prime4x webchat it is just embarrassing.
Prime4x (Omari, Robert) not answering email from Mr.Bill (FPA) dated 22 Nov 2010 asking why my withdrawal is pending.
I think we got big issues here.
My last chat with Sandra still no clear explanation regarding why my withdrawal is pending

:mad:

Update 1 Dec 2010 NO PROGRESS

Today I sent my 7th reminder email to Prime4x and FPA.
It pending for 40 days since 21 Oct 2010.
Omari from Prime4x reply that he will check why my withdrawal is still pending.
I think that Prime4x is keep rolling the time by pending/postponed withdrawals :mad:.

Trading Account: 49902
Amount withdrawal: 1000 usd
Requested: 21 Oct 2010

Mr. Chris and Omari,

My wd request has been pending for over 2months...
Prime4x accounting dept live chat always gave me the same reply - " your withdrawal request is under processing...so for sure you will receive your money in a very short time"...

Please help to expedite my wd request. My details are as below:
Account number 15298
Amount: 437.66usd - LR

Thank you.

Update 8 Dec 2010: NO PROGRESS
On 2 Dec 2010: Mr Omari from Prime4x reply my email that he will explain about my pending withdrawal.
On 2 Dec 2010: Mr. Bill from Prime4x reply to Mr Omari, Mr Bill assume that 24 hourss will be enough for giving explanation, because the withdrawal already delay for 40 days.
On 6 Dec 2010: Mr Omari sent email, state that my account is under investigation due to scalping and using EA.
On 6 Dec 2010: I replaying to Mr Omari attached with my historical trade statement. I tell that my EA is not scalping, no section on Prime4x site tell about this. I contacted prime4x webchat with Mike and he explain that scalping is open and close position less than two minutes.
Not of my trade is scalping.
On 6 Dec 2010: Mr.Bill from FPA replaying to Mr Omari, said that investigation should take only 2 days, not 45 days.
On 7 Dec 2010: I sent email to Mr Omari CC to Mr Bill asking about my progress, but not yet answered.

Prime4x intended to buying time and dishonest, by accused their client using forbidden method.
If this problem not solved, I will sent my official letter to Interpol and some authorities.

:mad:

Update 13 December 2010

Finally my 1000usd withdrawal is received on my bank account!!
Thanks to Mr Bill from FPA and Mr.Robert from Prime4x.

Last edited:
Today, I received my withdrawal, 100% of it. Credits to mr. Omari who made this happen. It took no more than 4 working days!

Being grateful for the fact that my two withdrawal issues are now solved, it is hard for me to understand why all other customers with justified claims are not getting paid.

George Orwell: All customers are equal, but some customers are more equal?

Hello mr Rober Chris, are you there? You made some promises, remember?

I see that you have received payment. you are one of the lucky ones. i still await word from Prime4x's Chis Robert or Mr Omari concerning my withdrawal. and i will gladly accept euros if that be available. Prime4x just needs to pay more people more often and this page will be filled with more people complimenting them on good progress

Last edited:
Prime4x pay ?!

i confirmed my account Balance decreased.
AccountDept said Prime4x use wire bank,wire transfer usually takes from 2 to 4 business days.

mmm, When i heard that though i was glad,:embarrassed: but I am doubting it still a little. :confused:

Anyway i wait for 2 to 4 business days.

.......................where are you Mr Robert ???!!.....................

what will happen then ???!!! ....Can FPA help us to return our money or it's gone forever... I want to know is there anyone can give us a hope or we shall forget our money or what????

............................We want a solution FBA................................

account no :76639
withdrawing request date : 22/11/2010
amount : only 381 $ using liberty reserve

plz anyone had the same problem and been solved contact me at

abalyazid13@yahoo.com

Robert made a 48 hour promise. Omari later said "48 business hours." I hope he meant 2 business days and not 6 business days of 8 hours each.

Omari claims to have just added 6 more people to process withdrawals. He asked for 2 weeks to get payments made. I told him he has 19 people who were supposed to already be paid by Monday or Tuesday.

I have told Omari that I want proof of all of the 19 traders who got the 48 hour promise from Robert being paid today. If you are one of them, post here in about 20 hours and let everyone know.

Can a crew of 6 employees process 19 withdrawals in one day or not? Can they even process 1 or 2? We'll all know very soon.

Robert made a 48 hour promise. Omari later said "48 business hours." I hope he meant 2 business days and not 6 business days of 8 hours each.

Omari claims to have just added 6 more people to process withdrawals. He asked for 2 weeks to get payments made. I told him he has 19 people who were supposed to already be paid by Monday or Tuesday.

I have told Omari that I want proof of all of the 19 traders who got the 48 hour promise from Robert being paid today. If you are one of them, post here in about 20 hours and let everyone know.

Can a crew of 6 employees process 19 withdrawals in one day or not? Can they even process 1 or 2? We'll all know very soon.

I got the 48hrs promise from Robert Cris. My account no is 10678 for a withdrawal of $900. My request has been pending since Oct 27. Now, I wonder how Prime4x is going to recover from his intergrity loss...It's very easy for them to accept deposits, but not pay profits. Maybe I should have asked for all my money.

Thx AssModerator..

Hope this all of pending problem on Prime4x is solved.
My account still on audit department Prime4x.

Update 13 December 2010

Finally my 1000usd withdrawal is received on my bank account!!
Thanks to Mr Bill from FPA and Mr.Robert from Prime4x.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back