• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime4x outstanding payments

Hi Guys

Account number 16494 - 1000$ and 99542 - 500$.
Nothing have been paid for 3 months< your requested will be processed>>same story everyday.

Emails proof.

Date Aug 17_30

Date Sep 01_30

Date Oct 01_30

Regards

Zaide

Can this broker be located? Can the authorities such as the FBI be contacted about this broker? Seems like it's all complaints to this forum but I don't know if anyone tried to contact police or FBI???

My account number : 9066

I have sent 2 withdrawal requests during 2 months ago and still nothing in my bank account
and the terrible thing is live chat which does not give any precision hint and they always speak such a recorded tape!

please rehabilitate my money too

Dear ALL trader who have been complained here about the delays
i kindly request from each one who have been complined is to give me 2 days as max period to contact them personally and give them the reason of dealy or confirm the payemnt as am following the post here so please kindly post only once and no need to make many post as this may delay me more as am reading all post each day so please only one post for one complain and give me time to check

and if any one from the people that complaind received the requested amount i kindly ask them to post simple post that they received thier request
in order to update their cases

Regards

Hi Mr.Robert

Ive made a withdrawal request from Monday 22/11/2010 but i didn't receive money till now and every time the accountant dep keep telling me it is under processing and you will have your money in a short time or soon with no action atll only words although i request a small amount 381$ its strange that you can't can't send this little amount of money till now ...I'm not going to leave the company if they pay me my profits I'm still trading till know hoping that prime4x will return back as one of the best forex brokers

* My name is : Bassem abdel rhman mohamed elnadi

* account no : 76639

* amount requested : 381 $ using liberty reserve

i hope you contact Mr Robert and help me to receive my money back ...I'm waiting for your contact and if i got paid i'll go to FPA again and write a good comment and raise the company grade.... waiting for u and hope that you be honest with what u told us .

Prime forex delayed payment

Dear sir,
After several request for withdrawal on my account prime4x account 76632 since 2nd of september 2010, it was only when i chatted with Laural on the 7th of september before action was taken(before the amount was deducted on the mt4 platform). Today is exactly 3 months when the withdrawal had been made on my prime4x account but not yet reflected on my bank account.

I spoke with my bank manager concerning it he said the money has not sent by PRIME FOREX company. He requested for telex copy if it had been sent at all. The amount is $521.I deposited $560 and i lost 39$.

I have sent series of mails and i have chatted severally with prime forex accountant department. Many times they would not respond, whenever they do they always promise that the problem would be rectify soon. Today is 6th of December, i wonder which bank they are using that would take 3 months to process my withdrawal.
my Liberty reserve is U5762115

Best Regard
Toyin Onigbogi

recent conversation with prime4x

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Sandra'

Sandra: Welcome to our live chat service.

Sandra: Hello. How may I assist you?

Toyin Onigbogi: 76632

Toyin Onigbogi: it is 3months now i have withdrawn from my accout

Toyin Onigbogi: you have not done anything yet

Toyin Onigbogi: did you see the recent mail i sent

Sandra: When did you send your e-mail ?

Toyin Onigbogi: yesterday and this morning

Toyin Onigbogi: you have the same problem with a lot of your clients

Toyin Onigbogi: check this forum

Toyin Onigbogi: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ime4x-withdrawal-issues-here-5.html#post51866

Sandra: Unfortunately it is not allowed to open any links

Sandra: And you will receive a reply to your e-mail within 24 hours sir

Toyin Onigbogi: there is no problem you can write it out and type on your browses

Toyin Onigbogi: browsers

Sandra: Unfortunately it is not allowed to open any links here sir

Toyin Onigbogi: i know you have been deceiving a lot of people i know i will get my money back come what may

Toyin Onigbogi: september 7 - December 6

Sandra: We are not trying to deceiving any one here

Toyin Onigbogi: 3 months is completed

Sandra: we never do that

Toyin Onigbogi: what have you been doing with my money i withdrew for 3 months

Sandra: Please tell me the method of withdrawal and the amount of money

Toyin Onigbogi: i withdrew 521$ and i use wire transfer

Sandra: Please hold on I will check it for you now

Sandra: Thank you for holding

Sandra: We already wired the money to your bank account sir

Sandra: and we requested your TT copy from our bank

Sandra: and once we receive it , we will send it to your e-mail immediately

Toyin Onigbogi: have you seen it?

Toyin Onigbogi: that has been normal statement

Toyin Onigbogi: Laura has been saying the same statement for 3 months

Toyin Onigbogi: I advise you to take action and send my money because you are not building good reputation

Toyin Onigbogi: expecting reply to my mail soon

Toyin Onigbogi: thanks

acc#: 4001

Not paid any withdrawal from 5~6 month.

Last withdrawal was 20 NOV and not paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back