Resolved - ForexOptimum.com is SCAM!!!!

Moderation Team Note: Link removed. Items in the Court Case Preparation folder are only visible to the person who submitted them and a small number of other people.

Correction of profit of earlier closed orders means steal of customers' funds. Such actions can be executed by frauds only. There is no ground in offer for such actions. Apparently Forex Optimum is a company that cannot be trusted and it must be placed into a blacklist. Boris Holov, please explain what was the ground for you to stole funds!

Correction of profit of earlier closed orders means steal of customers' funds. Such actions can be executed by frauds only. There is no ground in offer for such actions. Apparently Forex Optimum is a company that cannot be trusted and it must be placed into a blacklist. Boris Holov, please explain what was the ground for you to stole funds!

I invited Optimum Group to discuss this question in this topic... So how we can see, there is no one from this company, who can give me any answer...

I'm always amazed at how a company will try to declare an issue resolved when a trader can't access funds.

So, there is no answer on my messages, calls, emails... There is no official representative of Optimum group in this topic, nor in the others too... They didn't withdraw my money, YET!!!

Dear forum members !

The situation with this client has been resolved. The company has paid for client his money. Remind that the situation with the delay of withdrawal was linked directly with the state authorities of Azerbaijan, which obliged with the January 2015 to have a license to carry out activities on their territory.

Also put a screenshot confirming the withdrawal of funds.

View attachment 20504

The company apologized to the client for this situation once again.

It would be helpful if AnarG would return and confirm that this has been resolved. It also would have been wise to explain this claimed reason for the withdrawal delay back when this thread was new.

Back