Tallinex not processing withdrawals

So i have been using this company since April 2016, i tried to withdraw my money on the 31st July 2018.
(just over 10K)

I received no email or notification of progress so logged in to find an investigation warning and stating their accounts are on stop.

I appreciate they are 'under investigation' as is common knowledge when googled but every time i have tried via live chat or emails i never get a clear answer.

Tallinex must have some sort of resolve date for when money will be transferred or at least some sort of guarantee my money will be safe.

I feel like i am in the dark with no idea if i will ever get anything back.

Every live chat session has proved to be useless with very vague answers and idea on ETA, emails are the same.

I bet they are still able to take deposits though.

Just be warned people, they are probably more than happy to open an account for you but your never get the money out again.
Forexpeacearmy has refused to assist in bringing tallinex back to order. They advertised tallinex, i have given up and i have withdrawn from forex. My advise is only patronise forex brokers based in united states and britain cos they have good regulators atleast you can be sure of your money. Tallinex is based in the most useless country in the world-St Vincent and the grenadines- i just discovered that there is no forex regulator in the country. I weak. The country is worst than my country-Nigeria. The most useless country in the world is St vincent and the grenadines. Tallinex is the worst broker in the world at present. Forexpeacearmy is not helping. The are after collecting their revenue for paid adverts.

And how, exactly, do you propose that be done that when we have no estimate of when the issue will be resolved since those creating the problems (banks) are not under our control? Do you happen to own a bank? If so, provide Tallinex with stable, functional banking facilities and the issue will be resolved in a heartbeat!
You guys are tereble. Criminals. Can you provide thstatement from bank account whereby they freeze your bank account? I only blame forexpeacearmy who has conspired with you guys in duping people;else they would have forced you guys to pay our money. Where is the statement from bank that they have freezed your money

Why would Tallinex "mass mail everyone" and create a panic when most people are not looking to withdraw funds? That's "Stupidity 101"!

Have experienced the exact situation - more than once, in fact!

Forexpeacearmy has refused to assist in bringing tallinex back to order.

The FPA ceased advertising for Tallinex as soon as we became aware of the issue. To the best of my knowledge, they are still unable to accept new deposits, so there is no chance of the problem spreading to other clients.

Are you expecting the FPA to break into Tallinex's bank accounts and extract your funds for you?

Instead, the FPA is hoping to see the banking issue resolved.

This thread is so disturbing!

Tallinex is clearly talking to clients regarding the issues and trying to resolve them yet people still scream "SCAM! SCAM!".

The banking industry to non-regulated brokers is VERY strict in 2018 and they are indeed freezing accounts every single day.
Trust me as a consultant, I see this ALL the time even with regulated brokers!

And now I am sure someone will accuse me of working for Tallinex for stating this fact.

Trust me as a consultant, I see this ALL the time even with regulated brokers!

And now I am sure someone will accuse me of working for Tallinex for stating this fact.

No one will accuse you if you aren't working for the above said broker however my advise is the same for everyone but lets add a little more here. Regulated broker plus reputed as well!

No one will accuse you if you aren't working for the above said broker however my advise is the same for everyone but lets add a little more here. Regulated broker plus reputed as well!

Totally, but I am just saying banks hate Forex/Crypto especially from offshore companies so these issues they are having don't make them a scam.
So many legit brokers get called a scam for things that aren't their issue.

But don't get me wrong. Plenty of scams too.

What you can do here from now on, is to do further in-depth examinations on a broker's regulatory body and client's reviews before signing up. Most traders didn't even bother to perform such thorough examination and hence, why such issues recurred again and again in an infinite loop.

But don't get me wrong. Plenty of scams too.

Agreed, no body even knows when a regulated broker either turned into scam and stop paying traders. We have a lot of bad examples in the past, so better to be aware of such scam. Keep only necessary capital with the broker. Make withdrawals regularly so that you will be able to know when they stuck your payment, that could also help traders to blow whistle for other traders as well.

And how, exactly, do you propose that be done that when we have no estimate of when the issue will be resolved since those creating the problems (banks) are not under our control? Do you happen to own a bank? If so, provide Tallinex with stable, functional banking facilities and the issue will be resolved in a heartbeat!

Why would Tallinex "mass mail everyone" and create a panic when most people are not looking to withdraw funds? That's "Stupidity 101"!

Have experienced the exact situation - more than once, in fact!
What country do you now operate out of?

Back